Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:18:49 AM

ARE THEY RECYCLING ??   VIDEOS SHOW OTHERWISE . EXPLAIN

1. Why are you shouting?

2. Madoff was also investing, but that was only a front for his Ponzi scheme...

Totally different scenarios .   Im shouting because you arent you people cant fucken read .  ARE THEY RECYCLING or not ?  till you prove to me otherwise . its a legit business . so far you so called complainers have been beating around the bush.   1.  we see recycling going on .  2. business offices are real .   3.  Names are behind the business as well .   so till you can PROVE they arent making profit off of recycling . which they are since a majority of their trash is FREE . come back with PROOF.    Using your logic all business are ponzis
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:51:11 AM

1. what you are seeing? At open days you mean? There you just see a small factory, which deals with waste. Noone, even reCyclix by themself, tells, that it is a factory of reCyclix. They just speak about "partner factories" or similar. So when you run through this factories, what can you see? Is there any proof, that this is owned by recyclix, is the garbage owned by recyclix?

3. If there woud be some real names behind recyclix, why the lawyer of recyclix wasn't able to publish this names to the Italian goverment? Why they prefer to accept, that their business become illegal in Italy because of not naming the owners?

4. Of course there is nor a 100% proof, that recyclix is a ponzi, either it is not a ponzi. But the way of raising capital is too irrational for a serious business. It makes just sense, if you run a ponzi scheme. So for me it is nearly sure, that it is a ponzi.

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:44:46 AM

[...]Madoff was also investing, but that was only a front for his Ponzi scheme...
Totally different scenarios. [...]

Yes, totally different scenarios. And a great example of a seemingly legit business being run to camouflage a Ponzi Scheme.

[...] Why are you shouting? [...]
[...] Im shouting because you arent you people cant fucken read. [...]

So? Still no reason to shout. You can't write  Wink  , but still I stay polite towards you. Please behave civil.

All kidding aside; I actually like your point here: let's read (very important point indeed).

[...] so till you can PROVE they arent making profit off of recycling . which they are since a majority of their trash is FREE . come back with PROOF.    Using your logic all business are ponzis

You see, I/we don't have to proof anything, we only have to read. This is basic research before anyone should invest their hard earned money in anything. And the company itself actually writes in their payment policy (accessed 20 July 2015, 09:32:25) they are a Ponzi scheme:

Recyclix Sp.z o.o may merge these funds with the funds of other Users and its proprietary funds. These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users or for the sake of our mutual corporate aims or otherwise.

This is the very definition of a ponzi Scheme.

Further more; yes, any serious investor would want to read the "PROVE they [are] making profit off of recycling" as you say so eloquently. We would search for financial statements and the information on the principal/executive management to read. The failure if the company in providing this basic information is not even a red flag, it's a simple "no-go" for any serious investor.

So nothing to do with "our logic" or anything, just simple reading the facts that are provided (they run a Ponzi scheme), and not being able to read the needed information (on finance and principals).

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:52:33 AM

1. what you are seeing? At open days you mean? There you just see a small factory, which deals with waste. Noone, even reCyclix by themself, tells, that it is a factory of reCyclix. They just speak about "partner factories" or similar. So when you run through this factories, what can you see? Is there any proof, that this is owned by recyclix, is the garbage owned by recyclix?

3. If there woud be some real names behind recyclix, why the lawyer of recyclix wasn't able to publish this names to the Italian goverment? Why they prefer to accept, that their business become illegal in Italy because of not naming the owners?

4. Of course there is nor a 100% proof, that recyclix is a ponzi, either it is not a ponzi. But the way of raising capital is too irrational for a serious business. It makes just sense, if you run a ponzi scheme. So for me it is nearly sure, that it is a ponzi.

Besides from missing your second point (1, 3, 4...)  Lips sealed

Your forth point is wrong; the company is running a Ponzi scheme, they literally state so themselves...

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:32:00 AM

Thread title amended, as requested.

What the desperate shills and fanbois keep ignoring all the while they gnash their teeth and wail about how it simply must be legit because . . .company stuff, is that Recyclix have repeatedly lied about major aspects to their operation.

First, we have the supposed McDonald's deal thrown in the memory hole recently and any questions posted on their facebook page about it deleted and, secondly, the very recycling plant they were pretending they were sub-contracted to McDonald's through denies doing any business with Recyclix at all.

In fact they are so pissed off with the situation they have had to post it on their own homepage:
http://www.plamika.lt/

Now, for all the truly stubborn shills and fanbois who keep bleating on that Recyclix is only a brand and therefore Plamika would have a contract with a different named company, why not try asking Recyclix yourself instead of throwing your toys out of the pram on this thread?

You might have difficulty getting an answer from them, though, they're too busy deleting posts pointing out Plamika's denial of the claimed partnership.

Now, wouldn't the correct response, if your desperate excuse about Reyclix having a contract with Plamika through a different company name were true, simply be for them to state such instead of frantically deleting any mention of it?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
iudica

Activity: 704
Merit: 559

online justice

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:38:41 AM

Your forth point is wrong; the company is running a Ponzi scheme, they literally state so themselves...

Sorry, but "may use" is just a hint and not a proof, that they are using. And a lot of companies do the same from time to time without being ponzi. Just when the "business model" works mainly in this way, you have a ponzi.

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

Sorry, but "may use" is just a hint and not a proof, that they are using. And a lot of companies do the same from time to time without being ponzi. Just when the "business model" works mainly in this way, you have a ponzi.

No. Sorry, but you're wrong; there is absolutely no legit business that does this (do you have examples?). Actually it's illegal in a lot of countries (that's why you have to have "company accounts" and "client accounts"). Just implying you would do this makes you a Ponzi...

But I feel this is a minor point in the whole discussion... we basically agree that this is not a safe place to put your money.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1557

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 09:02:47 AM

The way the business allegedly works, is that you deposit money and buy actual waste in real time (which is completely infeasible by the way). They can't give themselves a right to use your money for any other purpose. That's illegal in every civilised country.

You could defend them and say they just used a poor wording in their T&Cs, but afaik they've already admitted that they pay referral commission instantly (don't wait for the 'cycle' to end), so it's evident misuse of 'investors' deposits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:19:33 PM

[...]Madoff was also investing, but that was only a front for his Ponzi scheme...
Totally different scenarios. [...]

Yes, totally different scenarios. And a great example of a seemingly legit business being run to camouflage a Ponzi Scheme.

[...] Why are you shouting? [...]
[...] Im shouting because you arent you people cant fucken read. [...]

So? Still no reason to shout. You can't write  Wink  , but still I stay polite towards you. Please behave civil.

All kidding aside; I actually like your point here: let's read (very important point indeed).

[...] so till you can PROVE they arent making profit off of recycling . which they are since a majority of their trash is FREE . come back with PROOF.    Using your logic all business are ponzis

You see, I/we don't have to proof anything, we only have to read. This is basic research before anyone should invest their hard earned money in anything. And the company itself actually writes in their payment policy (accessed 20 July 2015, 09:32:25) they are a Ponzi scheme:

Recyclix Sp.z o.o may merge these funds with the funds of other Users and its proprietary funds. These merged funds may be used for payments to other Users or for the sake of our mutual corporate aims or otherwise.

This is the very definition of a ponzi Scheme.

Further more; yes, any serious investor would want to read the "PROVE they [are] making profit off of recycling" as you say so eloquently. We would search for financial statements and the information on the principal/executive management to read. The failure if the company in providing this basic information is not even a red flag, it's a simple "no-go" for any serious investor.

So nothing to do with "our logic" or anything, just simple reading the facts that are provided (they run a Ponzi scheme), and not being able to read the needed information (on finance and principals).

you mean cant type . you cant do writing on a forum .
Borgminer

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:22:34 PM

So videos where posted . People have visited the factories.  RECYCLING is happening . yet they are a ponzi scheme ?  because you read something that said they merge funds to pay other users ?
1. offices exist
2. factories exist

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:20:31 PM

im recycling at home too. it doesnt mean i can compound my earnings 500% when the industry is having troubles due to low cost of oil

but no one is surprised that a ponzi lover & supporter like you support recyclix. its actually further proof that its a ponzi  Grin
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:09:26 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 09:45:09 AM by sbogovac

[...]Still no reason to shout. You can't write  Wink  , but still I stay polite towards you. Please behave civil.[...]

No, I'm not talking about writing (1)... I'm saying you can't write (2).

Let me illustrate:

Should be:

You mean can't type. You can not do writing on a forum.

Notice the difference?

But that's just a simple example in "technical" writing, if we look at your prose:

[...] because you read something that said they merge funds to pay other users ? [...]

Should actually be:

Because you read something that means they merge funds to pay other users?

And that's even just simple "vocabulary", if we take an even deeper look:

[...]it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

That's not even a sentence with a coherent meaning.

So yes: you can't write (2); you don't seem to know how capitalization nor punctuation works; your vocabulary is poor; you write incoherently; and you're missing (most of) the point(-s). Oh wait, that's reading.

Yes, it seems you can't read either...  But see, I'm still being polite about it... Grin

But, to get back on topic, that last quote of yours does raise a nice question?

Where can I find the exact financial numbers on Recyclix? I would like to read their prospectus or annual reports like any good potential investor would...

Borgminer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

im recycling at home too. it doesnt mean i can compound my earnings 500% when the industry is having troubles due to low cost of oil

but no one is surprised that a ponzi lover & supporter like you support recyclix. its actually further proof that its a ponzi  Grin

lol    . once again  math is simple but hard for you its ok . prove to me its a ponzi . still you dumb fucks havent proven it .  ill say it again

1. they get the trash for FUCKING FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   .    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   . you buy the trash    . they already made profit with you just purchasing it .

SO TELL me how its a ponzi . they are RECYLING are they  ?   if they arent then its a ponzi .  but till you can prove they arent doing so .  shut the fuck up with your conspiracy bullshit . it gets old .   
Borgminer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:06:43 PM

[...]Still no reason to shout. You can't write  Wink  , but still I stay polite towards you. Please behave civil.[...]

No, I'm not talking about writing (1)... I'm saying you can't write (2).

Let me illustrate:

Should be:

You mean can't type. You can not do writing on a forum.

Notice the difference?

But that's just a simple example in "technical" writing, if we look at your prose:

[...] because you read something that said they merge funds to pay other users ? [...]

Should actually be:

Because you read something that means they merge funds to pay other users?

And that's even just simple "vocabulary", if we take an even deeper look:

[...]it is a hyip there is no denying that   168 percent profit a year after you hit roi .

That's not even a sentence with a coherent meaning.

So yes: you can't write (2); you don't seem to know how capitalization nor punctuation works; your vocabulary is poor; you write incoherently; and you're missing (most of) the point(-s). Oh wait, that's reading.

Yes, it seems you can't read either...  But see, I'm still being polite about it... Grin

But, to get back on topic, that last quote of yours does raise a nice question?

Where can I find the exact financial numbers on Recyclix? I would like to read their prospectus or annual reports like any good potential investor would...

really you couldnt understand that .  i feel for u . here u go .  I aint got no more time for u . so for shure U ok wif that.

is . try to read and comprehend if you cant go play in the corner
Borgminer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:08:55 PM

btw its still typing not writing . and for your infomation . cant is also can not dumb ass
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:43:41 PM

hey its not my problem you cant read. proof is already in this thread

you spout that bullshit in every ponzi you support which there are many. all the classics like scrypt.cc, cloudminr and doublebot. the only reason for your bs is that you have funds in recyclix and you need new victims to fund your payouts

Quote from: Borgminer
so till you can PROVE they arent making profit off of recycling . which they are since a majority of their trash is FREE . come back with PROOF.    Using your logic all business are ponzis

to quote a cretin
lol thats what people who want the ponzi to continue to believe .   

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:28:14 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 01:42:48 PM by sbogovac

but no one is surprised that a ponzi lover & supporter like you support recyclix. its actually further proof that its a ponzi  Grin
lol    . once again  math is simple but hard for you its ok . prove to me its a ponzi . still you dumb fucks havent proven it .  ill say it again

1. they get the trash for FUCKING FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   .    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   . you buy the trash    . they already made profit with you just purchasing it .

SO TELL me how its a ponzi . they are RECYLING are they  ?   if they arent then its a ponzi .  but till you can prove they arent doing so .  shut the fuck up with your conspiracy bullshit . it gets old .  

As has been explained to you several times, right here in this forum: yes, their materials might be "FUCKING FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   .    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", their processes are not. They have to pay the people picking up the materials, they have to amortize/rent the trucks doing that. They have to employ people in their factories and amortise the factories themselves (or again - as in this case - rent them). That all costs money.

But please show us we're wrong. It's quite simple: where are their annual reports with their balance sheets and their profit and loss statements?

And again: please stay civil.

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:32:08 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 01:46:12 PM by sbogovac

[...]really you couldnt understand that .  i feel for u . here u go .  I aint got no more time for u . so for shure U ok wif that.

is . try to read and comprehend if you cant go play in the corner

No, there's no comprehending your writing. Please educate yourself and start writing proper English, or "go play in the corner" with the other little kids who can't read nor write.

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:37:31 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 02:18:00 PM by sbogovac

btw its still typing not writing . and for your infomation . cant is also can not dumb ass

Boy, even when you're provided the links to educate yourself you're obviously too stupid to do so; typing is the activity you do on your keyboard, writing (besides the activity you would do with a pen or pencil) is (also) "the activity or occupation of composing text for publication". The texts you publish here are of such poor quality that it's really hard to take you seriously.

And, by the way, it's can't not cant.

And - yet again - it's hard enough to tolerate your (lack of) intelligence, you can't help that. But at least you could try to behave civil.

Anyway, I should have know you would miss the point. Let me help you with that:

[...] Where can I find the exact financial numbers on Recyclix? I would like to read their prospectus or annual reports like any good potential investor would...

Borgminer

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:21:29 PM

didnt know i was getting graded . but since you understood . you can fuck off .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: