Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95328 times)
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:46:03 PM

Yeah ok .   Are they required by law to post their financials to the public ?  

Yes. And they did not.
They were required to deliver 2015 accounts until July 2016.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:33:10 PM

also inregards to you two dumb fucks i never said it was legit a ponzi or a scam . i have only said they are recycling . but hey im the idiot . lol

Nope, you:

[...] have given [...] proof its a real company . [...]

thereby implying they're legit.

You did say you:

[...] need proof its a scam

several times, actually. So just helping you out, dude...  Grin

But thanks again for being a rude * and calling us "two dumb fucks". Nothing like a bit of swearing and name calling to prove your point, right?

its apparently a real company  as recycling is going on . that is all i have said .   do i know their financials nope and neither do you .  did i share videos of people from recyclix at the factories say what they are doing ? yes i did .    is it a scam ?   if so local authorities arent doing anything about it .  is it a ponzi ? you say so  but yet once again local authorities are doing nothing about it . So apparently they are doing something illegal as you say. but the local authorities let it continue ?  please explain    .  you guys say when a cloud mining company shows up . lets see the miners . they dont show the miners. now a recycling company shows up they show you the recycling . yup its a scam or its a ponzi.   So ill ask again why isnt the local authorities shutting them down and no one taking them to court ?  you have all this so called evidence that they are a ponzi or a scam REPORT IT.  Im pretty sure they have fraud laws. Better yet . since you are so sure . Invest then bring them to court seems like you have a hefty lawsuit on your hands.   as for me I dont know . like i said they have recycling going on .
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:46:39 PM

are you playing dumb or are you just naive? name 1 ponzi thats instantly shut down by the authorities. it doesnt happen that way. first of all, it has to get to the point where it starts to collapse. this ponzi still attracts people like you and they are touring the poorest regions in africa to get more suckered in. disgusting

only a true imbecile would say invest and take them to the courts. do you live on this planet? court takes time and if there is no money left you are fucked and end up just paying the lawyers
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:06:44 PM

its apparently a real company  as recycling is going on . that is all i have said .   do i know their financials nope and neither do you .  did i share videos of people from recyclix at the factories say what they are doing ? yes i did .    is it a scam ?   if so local authorities arent doing anything about it .  is it a ponzi ? you say so  but yet once again local authorities are doing nothing about it . So apparently they are doing something illegal as you say. but the local authorities let it continue ?  please explain    .  you guys say when a cloud mining company shows up . lets see the miners . they dont show the miners. now a recycling company shows up they show you the recycling . yup its a scam or its a ponzi.   So ill ask again why isnt the local authorities shutting them down and no one taking them to court ?  you have all this so called evidence that they are a ponzi or a scam REPORT IT.  Im pretty sure they have fraud laws. Better yet . since you are so sure . Invest then bring them to court seems like you have a hefty lawsuit on your hands.   as for me I dont know . like i said they have recycling going on .

If every scammer could be sued and forced to pay back then there wouldn't be any scams.

This one in particular operates mostly in developing countries, likely with less-than-perfect track record of prosecuting financial scams.

And with the help of incessant shills like yourself they can get away with it for quite a while until a significant number of "investors" start to get worried and the authorities can't ignore the amount of complaints anymore. Which can take years if not decades (e.g. MMM 25+ years and still scamming in various backwaters).

In other words, the authorities can't protect you from your own stupidity.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:45:33 AM

you have proof take it to court .   otherwise its hearsay .   
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:46:59 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2016, 03:05:26 AM by kken01

really?

CONSOB (italian SEC) must all be damn crooks then. oh right its only hearsay

DEEMED in this regard, that the comments made by the company through their lawyers are not capable of rebutting the above felt about the financial investment proposed by "Recyclix" company through the site www.recyclix.com ; Noting, in fact, that such statements are not substantiated by any documentary source - given that the company, despite the requests of Consob, declined to provide the contracts used in relationships with customers - and also they appear inconsistent with that published in the site www.recyclix.com ;

RESOLUTION: And 'suspended, as a precautionary measure, for the period of 90 days, the public offering activities residing in Italy carried out by Recyclix Sp. Z oo and concerning the nature investments financial also promoted through the site www.recyclix.com
ref:  http://www.consob.it/documents/46180/46181/d19723.pdf/7e3d79e6-f278-4119-ba7f-ffaf9e86151d
ref2: http://archive.is/y9AEQ

how much do you want to bet on them getting permanently barred? you know since they refuse to work with the government. they have nothing to hide right?  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 03:07:24 AM

you have proof take it to court .   otherwise its hearsay .   

It's all because of idiots like you who reject common sense and eventually make courts waste taxpayers' money on this shit.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 04:59:42 PM

taxpayers money hardly . this would be a civil case .    you have all this proof they are what you say they are but you sit behind a pc and do nothing about it . i dont know if they are . but you sure do . go do something about it . take it to court .  the company is real .
Borgminer

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:01:26 PM

really?

CONSOB (italian SEC) must all be damn crooks then. oh right its only hearsay

DEEMED in this regard, that the comments made by the company through their lawyers are not capable of rebutting the above felt about the financial investment proposed by "Recyclix" company through the site www.recyclix.com ; Noting, in fact, that such statements are not substantiated by any documentary source - given that the company, despite the requests of Consob, declined to provide the contracts used in relationships with customers - and also they appear inconsistent with that published in the site www.recyclix.com ;

RESOLUTION: And 'suspended, as a precautionary measure, for the period of 90 days, the public offering activities residing in Italy carried out by Recyclix Sp. Z oo and concerning the nature investments financial also promoted through the site www.recyclix.com
ref:  http://www.consob.it/documents/46180/46181/d19723.pdf/7e3d79e6-f278-4119-ba7f-ffaf9e86151d
ref2: http://archive.is/y9AEQ

how much do you want to bet on them getting permanently barred? you know since they refuse to work with the government. they have nothing to hide right?  Roll Eyes

take em to court then . sounds like you have a winning case
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 07:04:11 PM

taxpayers money hardly . this would be a civil case .    you have all this proof they are what you say they are but you sit behind a pc and do nothing about it . i dont know if they are . but you sure do . go do something about it . take it to court .  the company is real .

Take them to court for what? I'm not stupid enough to put money into this shit so that I would have to sue to get it back. You can stop fucking around with this "if it's not legit then sue them" crap, that's not how it works and you're not fooling anyone.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:35:47 AM

Take them to court for what? I'm not stupid enough to put money into this shit so that I would have to sue to get it back. You can stop fucking around with this "if it's not legit then sue them" crap, that's not how it works and you're not fooling anyone.

ah ok a company to you is commiting a crime  and you ask why take them to court #facepalm     
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:57:12 AM

[...]ah ok a company to you is commiting a crime  and you ask why take them to court #facepalm

Now you are confused again... First you talk about how:

[...] this would be a civil case . [...]

Now you're switching back to criminal court again, talking about them "commiting a crime"... Or are you genuinely confused that someone must first have a stake with someone else before they can start a civil case?

Anyhow, they are being taken to court, remember...

So, again, you actually make an excellent point (for everyone to stay far away from this "company").

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Borgminer

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:05:17 AM

YOU guys are stating they are doing illegal activities .   Im calling you on your bullshit thats all.
Borgminer

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:05:51 AM

[...]ah ok a company to you is commiting a crime  and you ask why take them to court #facepalm

Now you're switching back to criminal court again, talking about them "commiting a crime"... Or are you genuinely confused that someone must first have a stake with someone else before they can start a civil case?

So, again, you actually make an excellent point (for everyone to stay far away from this "company").

right being taken to court in italy ? lol       you arent making anything .  you guys are stating they are commiting a CRIME .  take them to court and press charges if you believe that . 
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:10:49 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 10:26:26 AM by sbogovac

YOU guys are stating they are doing illegal activities .   Im calling you on your bullshit thats all.

No, you're starting to be a genuine troll:

They are setting their company up as a Ponzi in their very own policies.

They are being prosecuted by a member state of the EU.

They are asking for investments but fail to provide basic numbers in a prospectus or annual reports.

Actually the company is lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds. (And they keep on lying [and deleting enquiries] about [into] that.)

People should not be giving them money.

Ample and factual proof has been provided. Now please stop trolling.

sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:14:06 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 06:31:02 PM by sbogovac

right being taken to court in italy ? lol       you arent making anything .  you guys are stating they are commiting a CRIME .  take them to court and press charges if you believe that .  

Do you really still don't understand the difference between a civil case (two civilians having a dispute) and a criminal case (when a crime has been committed) or are you just "playing naive"...?

Anyway, to get back on topic:

They are asking for investments but fail to provide basic numbers in a prospectus or annual reports.

Actually the company is lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds. (And they keep on lying [and deleting enquiries] about [into] that.)

Borgminer

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:24:23 PM

right being taken to court in italy ? lol       you arent making anything .  you guys are stating they are commiting a CRIME .  take them to court and press charges if you believe that .  

Do you really still don't understand the difference between a civil case (two civilians having a dispute) and a criminal case (when a crime has been committed) or are you just "playing naive"...?

Anyway, to get back on topic:

not really . i cannot confirm they are . im still biased . as recycling is going on . lets see where this weird lawsuit will go.  btw   you arent giving me facts as to they arent recycling .  so ill keep on asking it .  are they recycling ?
sbogovac
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:03:58 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 03:01:32 PM by sbogovac

[...]not really . i cannot confirm they are . im still biased . as recycling is going on . lets see where this weird lawsuit will go.  btw   you arent giving me facts as to they arent recycling .  so ill keep on asking it .  are they recycling ?

Yes, another good point! The recycling factory they were supposedly collaborating with explicitly denies any doings with them.

But that does not even matter;
- they can have a registered company (check);
- they can even rent other companies to do their recycling for them (no check, but OK it's possible);and,
- they even may have a virtual address (which does not prove anything, except that they took the trouble to register there).

The hard evidence and facts are clear:

Even the basic information like bio's (or just names) of their executives is not provided by them.
(But that's understandable as one of them is actually part of the Colbitex fiasco.)

Actually the company is constantly lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds.
(And they keep on lying [and deleting enquiries] about [into] that.)

Ample and factual proof has been provided; people should not be giving them money.

Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:27:07 AM

YOU guys are stating they are doing illegal activities .   Im calling you on your bullshit thats all.

No, you're starting to be a genuine troll:

That is right,but anyway you could not expect them to pay 15$ for more then a thouesend of people just for waiting around one week.

There are no free gifts,also they valued the bitcoin on site a lot less then the actual value which made me think that it is just a ponzi scheme
affiliateworth

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:00:14 AM

hello guys my name is ayoub lachgar the owner of affiliateworth.com ,  have just today create a account with this forum just to get a chance to replay on this topic , any way , i work with recyclix for about 5-6 months now investing like 2200 euro , i got paid on bitcoin and take me like 2 seconds to withdraw to bitcoin , i love it and , if i have any issue or any questions i send a email to them they replay me withing 4 hours  or less ,

same time i ask the company to send me the product " POLYPROPYLENE" that  i got after a complete cycle and i sell them in my country for more profit ,

also i'm from morocco , Marrakesh city , and the office of recyclix in Marrakesh cost me like 10 to 20 mints to get in ,

any way guys i got for you same video to watch , and i link to check

this video created by a guy from Spanish please take same time and watch it   : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuH1hh5xPc

and please check the  :europa VAT Validation,

number : PL 5272725464  here : http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies

this is my skype : nomilsom1

if you have any questions just add me and happy to help,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: