Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN v2] Neutron take over  (Read 24599 times)
goldmaxx (OP)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:06:01 PM

You are welcome  Cheesy

Regards

Goldmaxx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

My experience is takeovers are usually always better than the originals. Especially if a hero member is the dev. I say lets give this a chance. Don't kill it before its born. I have a feeling this will be good.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:35:22 PM

My experience is takeovers are usually always better than the originals. Especially if a hero member is the dev. I say lets give this a chance. Don't kill it before its born. I have a feeling this will be good.

Vegas

This coin will see life again, Just one guy working hard smashing ntrn down

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 05:25:42 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 05:37:17 PM by TomVelvetPaws

Great coin.Has been from Day one.I would have around 60,000 if Hanoosh had not stolen them.Now if we can just get COVEN,CRYPTO PENNIES and a few others to work.  Undecided  I have a bad habit of wasting my time with currencies that have a very low mint count.  Wink

Edited 3 times  

Last time I promise  Tongue

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:03:09 PM

Vegas

I agreed. I like everythings are going right now.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:04:15 PM

off topic, i'll delete it later...
but is it only me having trouble with notification emails from BCT since their last downtime ?
quite silent recently

I had same problem I had to go into profile and reset everything.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:28:46 PM

The syncing process is a mess.. takes forever but besides that everything is good... Maybe suggest a bootstrap?

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:45:13 PM

The syncing process is a mess.. takes forever but besides that everything is good... Maybe suggest a bootstrap?

HTH

https://copy.com/xZxfdd0Ld3ZFlvtl

83 mb

copy your personal directory somewhere else. only use this Zip and try to connect.

NO .conf files .logs etc

Otherwise dont use a Mac Smiley

CraveIt

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:59:51 AM

Here have some common sense thrown at you    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

"There appears to be an argument on the thread around the rich list and whether it really represents the distribution of a coin. Most whales know that you send coins from the exchange to separate wallets to allow them to stake independently of each other when you hold 10-20% of the total supply of a coin. If people really knew how much a handful of people held they would not buy the price up. Same goes for this one. Remember - this staking bug not only cuts out payment entirely for anyone dumb enough to still be running a masternode but it rewards the staker with 38 NTRN. The distribution does indeed skew wildly in favor of those using the exploit and those who started using it months ago. It's not trivial and it most certainly cannot be swept under the carpet. Anyone who buys NTRN knowing what we now know to be true is a damned fool. There's gambling - and then there's throwing BTC away. "
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:33:02 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 03:01:27 AM by digit

Here have some common sense thrown at you    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

"There appears to be an argument on the thread around the rich list and whether it really represents the distribution of a coin. Most whales know that you send coins from the exchange to separate wallets to allow them to stake independently of each other when you hold 10-20% of the total supply of a coin. If people really knew how much a handful of people held they would not buy the price up. Same goes for this one. Remember - this staking bug not only cuts out payment entirely for anyone dumb enough to still be running a masternode but it rewards the staker with 38 NTRN. The distribution does indeed skew wildly in favor of those using the exploit and those who started using it months ago. It's not trivial and it most certainly cannot be swept under the carpet. Anyone who buys NTRN knowing what we now know to be true is a damned fool. There's gambling - and then there's throwing BTC away. "

You really are desperate lol

There is no exploit only your FUD and desperate attempts to scare people away.  everything you said is misinformation, exaggeration and outright lying.

you call yourself craveit, so you must like that coin yet this coin is tainted 99% by the same "exploit" you claim exists in NTRN.  So by your reasoning NTRN is actually better seeing as its onyl 33% taint by this  Roll Eyes  Crave and Dash are the only coins with MN enforcement turned on now, and the so called tainted did not affect adoption or their price so how do explain that?  If NTRN did turn enforcement it would likely result in the price going up but this not desirable in the early stage of a MN coin.
 You are maybe too dumb to understand that enforcement is something that comes later as you continue to post garbage in Neturon threads yet Neturon is one of the few that has FAIR distribution (not crave or dash), No exploits in code, no hidden mining (eg pharma), fully working blockchain that is not forking on every block (eg 8bit).  There are certainly issues it needs addressed for future development but you have not touched on any of these, only point out parameters that are present in all coins.  

Please go away, this is obviously not the first time you have used FUD to drag the price down on a coin so you can flip and accumulate cheaper. how desperate are you?  I dont mind cheaper coins but your actions here only serve yourself and diminish support for what is really good altcoin, that has been working flawlessly and will continue to work as the other MN altcoins fail because of REAL exploits and bugs in their design.

Find a REAL bug/exploit in NTRN and post here if you want to help, but stop making up nonsense and twisting things. 

@Dev / Goldmaxx / OP please start a new moderated thread, this craveit guy will only continue his bad behaviour.  He has many other sockpuppets and has done this in other coins threads as well.  He he not worth giving any attention to and will post almost any nonsense just to scare people away or drive the price down.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
goldmaxx (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:24:08 AM

i guess from now on Mr. CraveIt has the full right to be considered a background noise

I agree, i have him on ignore since yesterday, and I encourage other people to do the same.
Moderated threads, I don't like them that much. People should have freedom of speach.
But...if most you think it should be done, then it will be done.

Regards

Goldmaxx

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:47:31 AM

Great future for this coin, excellent developer i now him from bitz coin and his is always around active and doing the right thing.
goldmaxx (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:58:22 AM

Great future for this coin, excellent developer i now him from bitz coin and his is always around active and doing the right thing.

We will do all we can!
Good to have you here.

Regards

Goldmaxx

CraveIt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:24:47 AM

There is no exploit only your FUD and desperate attempts to scare people away.  everything you said is misinformation, exaggeration and outright lying.

you call yourself craveit, so you must like that coin yet this coin is tainted 99% by the same "exploit" you claim exists in NTRN.  So by your reasoning NTRN is actually better seeing as its onyl 33% taint by this  Roll Eyes  Crave and Dash are the only coins with MN enforcement turned on now, and the so called tainted did not affect adoption or their price so how do explain that?  If NTRN did turn enforcement it would likely result in the price going up but this not desirable in the early stage of a MN coin.
 You are maybe too dumb to understand that enforcement is something that comes later as you continue to post garbage in Neturon threads yet Neturon is one of the few that has FAIR distribution (not crave or dash), No exploits in code, no hidden mining (eg pharma), fully working blockchain that is not forking on every block (eg 8bit).  There are certainly issues it needs addressed for future development but you have not touched on any of these, only point out parameters that are present in all coins.  

Please go away, this is obviously not the first time you have used FUD to drag the price down on a coin so you can flip and accumulate cheaper. how desperate are you?  I dont mind cheaper coins but your actions here only serve yourself and diminish support for what is really good altcoin, that has been working flawlessly and will continue to work as the other MN altcoins fail because of REAL exploits and bugs in their design.

Find a REAL bug/exploit in NTRN and post here if you want to help, but stop making up nonsense and twisting things. 

@Dev / Goldmaxx / OP please start a new moderated thread, this craveit guy will only continue his bad behaviour.  He has many other sockpuppets and has done this in other coins threads as well.  He he not worth giving any attention to and will post almost any nonsense just to scare people away or drive the price down.  

I am not here to FUD I am here to PROTECT people from loosing there bitcoin to this coin, can you point me to any of my outright lies or misinformation?

I am not purchasing any more ntrn I already hold enough and will not be putting anymore money into this coin ever

"you call yourself craveit, so you must like that coin yet this coin is tainted 99% by the same "exploit" you claim exists in NTRN.  So by your reasoning NTRN is actually better seeing as its onyl 33% taint by this" lol what? you say crave Is tainted without mn enforcement turned on then you say "Crave and Dash are the only coins with MN enforcement turned on" 0 logic and also "So by your reasoning NTRN is actually better seeing as its onyl 33% taint by this" what reasoning is this?? and for the 98190338902 time this coin does not have a fair distro speak to some REAL whales and you will understand the severity of this, agreed there are coins with worse distro but just because a coin has a worst distro than ntrn does not suddenly make the appalling distro of ntrn acceptable.

I've had a few people pm me and thank me for stopping them buying this coin so my work must be going well and I presume there must be others who haven't invested because of me and not pm'd me so I am happy  Kiss
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

Seriously? You are denying the fact that when you type listen=0 to your .conf file, you are getting the whole stake reward and attack on other coins? Rather than shit talking give us proofs how Neutron's designs are better than DASH or Crave? Instead of addressing the issues of your investment you are just trying to empty your bags, at least it looks like it from your posts.

elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:55:25 AM

Far too much whining and not nearly enough dumping in here...

Put your money where your big mouth is and dump into my buys, then kindly gtfo.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:28:25 AM

my support is here Smiley
desaasmana

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:38:23 AM

All I can say is WOW!
CraveIt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:04:01 PM

Far too much whining and not nearly enough dumping in here...

Put your money where your big mouth is and dump into my buys, then kindly gtfo.

why would I dump when I can stake  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
CraveIt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:09:21 PM

I would love to know how crave "is tainted 99% by the same exploit" what exploit is this??? to me it seems like you are the one spreading misinformation and lying  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: