Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX.COM SCAM  (Read 13422 times)
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:29:20 AM

C-CEX n YOBIT SCAM

Not scam only poloniex, it's better exchange.

Can you please prove that YoBit is scam? C-CEX is scam, yes, but YoBit? Poloniex sucks for this because they have only alts with high prices.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:54:42 AM

c-cex banned me on trollbox. becaue i write:

C-CEx making scam? where is VERSA buy wall?

What do you think you are ? how can you banned your users. i ask you a question, you should answer me ? if you dont scam exchange.
if users does not,  there are no exchange.

what you think, people only stupid and you steal their money?

what you want?

I was banned for the question of where the rest of the TAM ICO coins.
Banned from 9999999 minutes.

i'm not stupid. nobody making scam clearly.  Please RT or send your own tweet for that scam.

https://twitter.com/ecointrade/status/623134027734740992

i open a giveaway 0.001 BTC for first 50 people.

you must have more than 50 follower on twitter.

1 - Follow https://twitter.com/ecointrade if you want

2 - RT this twit:
https://twitter.com/ecointrade/status/623134027734740992

3- reply here your BTC adress. after 50 posts i send 0,001BTC each and write here tx id.

please use one account, i'm open this giveaway for unfair BAN
Today for me, maybe tomorrow for you. if you think i'm right please show your response.

RT done : https://twitter.com/ecointrade/status/623134027734740992
BTC address : 1LNBc3zd5CNk9Ksv9Wt8jMUr3GiTqDcA39
Thank you
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:59:57 AM

You are doing good thing when paying people for retweeting an actually important message, people should retweet this for free and not for money but 0.001 BTC is not too much just for retweet. More and more people must know about this scam, because this is really terrible scam. They are not even honest to say that openly and they are dumb enough to do the mistake with the chart you posted. Fools..
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:13:29 PM

there isn't any proof that yobit is a scam site.
They also pay with a signature here, give a little bit of satoshi, make withdrawal "instantly"...
Yes the behaviour about "new coins" is to blame, but they aren't absolutely scammer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FACKYOU1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:07:07 PM

C-CEX n YOBIT SCAM

Not scam only poloniex, it's better exchange.

Can you please prove that YoBit is scam? C-CEX is scam, yes, but YoBit? Poloniex sucks for this because they have only alts with high prices.
u can see yobit always accept ICO , u know men  ICO is shit coin n always scam . fack ico fack c-cex fack yobit

one example  u can look this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1081671.300 it's bulshittttt coin n scam . fack
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:33:51 PM

I cash out all my funds months ago
Now I'm happy because I don't get scammed
Thank you for sharing.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:26:58 PM

ICO are like "selling a product" and their platform take to gain the advantage to be the best that give this service (for both dev and users that get the possibilities to gain money, selling or trading a coin)...
Sure a large amount of ICO or "shit coin" are not really honest, some smell of scam is in the air, but this doesn't means that yobit is a scam site, the dev of shit coin yes they are the really scammer!
The market (like economy and whatever in this world) change during the time, during the year, probably in a couple of years they can change your business core and decide to invest in decentralized market or in other exchange service.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:58:35 AM

This may be a noob question but where is C-CEX's chat box?

I use this site regularly and havent been scammed yet, nor do i see any chatbox from where you said you got banned.

I have no idea what you are talking about here guys?

Are you sure its: https://c-cex.com  ?

You will see c-cex chat box on right side. Just make sure that you have make account to able to chat there.
Yes, it C-Cex , old exchanger , hmm.... never trade there before ( Because I usually trade on Mintpal but it was gone ) Maybe we can wait for C-Cex clarification regarding this issue

Yes i see now there is a "Show chatbox" button, very small almost invisible, hmmm.

However I dont think it's a scam, or atleast, the term "scam" doesn't necessarly fit it!

Why?

For me scam is the following:

SCAM = Thiefs stealing your money, or fooling you to give your money to them voluntarly.

So far neither yobit, nor c-cex is doing that. I withdraw from there regularly and so far got paid every time.

---------

I`m not sure about the ICO coins, those are shitcoins anyway, if you guys complain about those, thats another thing, but i dont think that because a few scammer ICO's exist, we can call the exchange a scam aswell.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:24:24 AM

I use this site regularly and havent been scammed yet, nor do i see any chatbox from where you said you got banned.

Are you sure its: https://c-cex.com  ?

You will see c-cex chat box on right side. Just make sure that you have make account to able to chat there.
Yes, it C-Cex , old exchanger , hmm.... never trade there before ( Because I usually trade on Mintpal but it was gone ) Maybe we can wait for C-Cex clarification regarding this issue

Yes i see now there is a "Show chatbox" button, very small almost invisible, hmmm.

However I dont think it's a scam, or atleast, the term "scam" doesn't necessarly fit it!

Why?

SCAM = Thiefs stealing your money, or fooling you to give your money to them voluntarly.

So far neither yobit, nor c-cex is doing that. I withdraw from there regularly and so far got paid every time.

---------

I`m not sure about the ICO coins, those are shitcoins anyway, if you guys complain about those, thats another thing, but i dont think that because a few scammer ICO's exist, we can call the exchange a scam aswell.

If you aren't willing to take the time to read exactly what happened here, why the fuck do you take the time to reply with such a dim-witted post?
RealBitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:57:44 AM

Why?

---------

If you aren't willing to take the time to read exactly what happened here, why the fuck do you take the time to reply with such a dim-witted post?

I saw that in the OP the guys said that the ICO was scammed by somehow an order got there that havent been traded before.

So the ICO itself can be a scam, but i still dont see how the exchange is a scam if they allow widhrawals.

If they wont let you cashout now thats where they would go scam.

CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:36:00 AM

Why?

---------

I saw that in the OP the guys said that the ICO was scammed by somehow an order got there that havent been traded before.

So the ICO itself can be a scam, but i still dont see how the exchange is a scam if they allow widhrawals.

If they wont let you cashout now thats where they would go scam.

They're scamming people in different ways. The ICO and the exchange is probably a scam. Yes they might allow payouts but they profit on scams like this too in which they wont resort to not allowing withdrawals.

hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:44:03 PM

Why?

---------

i say again. my point is no ICO scam. My point is unfair ban and disrespectful action.
we are their customers, not slaves. They can't ban we as one wishes.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:03:23 AM

i know c-cex totally scammer professional , look the past many ICO failed and support always banned everyone which has a different understanding with them . especially after they Make Sca_Placebo_mmer as Admin  Tongue
RealBitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:37:52 PM

Why?

---------

i say again. my point is no ICO scam. My point is unfair ban and disrespectful action.
we are their customers, not slaves. They can't ban we as one wishes.

Alright you convinced me, it is very dishonest if they constantly pump out scam coins. It's one thing that the devs of those coins are scammers, but then to just cover it up and be complicit in it is a new level of douchebagness.

I withrawed all my funds, you guys should do before they pull their exit scams. Wish you good luck guys!

hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:27:59 PM

dont forgot, i will write time to time. c-cex scam and disrespect their customers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128880.msg11924716#msg11924716
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:17:05 PM

Another ico scam from c-cex

Ghostly

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149266.0
hunterwolf
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 12:56:04 PM

dont forgot, i will write time to time. c-cex scam and disrespect their customers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128880.msg11924716#msg11924716
trustJohn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

This exchange CANNOT be trusted. They steal your coins from your account. Be warned! Remove your accounts and move somewhere else! BE CAREFUL WITH C-CEX. DON'T CRY LATER!

ONE Proof:

https://image.ibb.co/cqqzqa/Screenshot_from_2017_02_25_13_10_25.png
https://preview.ibb.co/d5giGF/Screenshot_from_2017_02_25_13_09_42.png
https://image.ibb.co/kJKEOv/Screenshot_from_2017_02_25_13_09_24.png

This is not the first time! Please trade safely.

My username is: johnmankstry

I hope the admin of C-CEX reads this message and returns my coins back ASAP! 

PS: I had to register BCT for the first time. Normally I never use forums. I had to write here so you are warned and let the admin knows.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:24:34 AM

Well, somebody tried to access my account few minutes ago from this ip/location... 176.31.78.216    France     Nord-Pas-de-Calais    Roubaix

I've already changed password...then a quite odd message in french appeared:

"Your timezone was updated to GMT -4. Si ce n’est pas correcte, alors s’il vous plaît, mettez à jour votre fuseau horaire dans les paramètres du profil"

Ive always the language set up to english... weird shit ongoing indeed.. And not only @ c-cex  Shocked

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:21:42 AM

C-CEX is scammy as FUCK

They sent me this mesage via a proxy after I called them out on the Zcrypt and Bitmoxx scam ICOs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: