Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN YOU PROFER A SOLUTION?  (Read 358 times)
meadefreling (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:07:51 PM

Hello, community, I will like to know the conditions for giving somebody a negative trust in this forum and where to appeal if you have been unjustly giving a negative ratings by some holier than thou people in this forum.
This is my case, I choose to promote an idea https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126440.0 and because of popular demand I gave a vouch copy to TheButterZone who reviewed the product and concluded that it is criminal and I said I am not the one selling the primary product but I only make use of the existing opportunity in the bitcointalk forum but since then he have been bumping my thread with all sort of negative comment.
I also have a problem with Bitus that openly asked me to give him a copy of the gude for free though I feel like giving him but I later changed my mind because of his comments.
Roughlyfe this actually expect me to give him the copy for free and I told him NO.
Somekindabitcoin this user did not even comment on the thread at all and he only woke up and give me a negative ratings.
I did not collect anything from the above people neither is their any transactions between us whatsoever.
Please I might be wrong but kindly guide me and let me to know the way forward.
Thank you the good people of bitcointalk.org.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:09:59 PM

Hello, community, I will like to know the conditions for giving somebody a negative trust in this forum and where to appeal if you have been unjustly giving a negative ratings by some holier than thou people in this forum.
This is my case, I choose to promote an idea https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126440.0 and because of popular demand I gave a vouch copy to TheButterZone who reviewed the product and concluded that it is criminal and I said I am not the one selling the primary product but I only make use of the existing opportunity in the bitcointalk forum but since then he have been bumping my thread with all sort of negative comment.
I also have a problem with Bitus that openly asked me to give him a copy of the gude for free though I feel like giving him but I later changed my mind because of his comments.
Roughlyfe this actually expect me to give him the copy for free and I told him NO.
Somekindabitcoin this user did not even comment on the thread at all and he only woke up and give me a negative ratings.
I did not collect anything from the above people neither is their any transactions between us whatsoever.
Please I might be wrong but kindly guide me and let me to know the way forward.
Thank you the good people of bitcointalk.org.

You will have to work with the person that left the feedback.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Neg

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:07:03 PM

You haven't been given unjust negatives. From what it looks like you're trying to sell methods that obtain money/goods by fraud. You seem to openly admit it is blackhat which is bad/illegal. Don't offer to provide illegal methods to people and you wont get negative feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: