Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam help - Crypto X Change.. are they still operating?  (Read 701 times)
jpc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 01:25:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Hoping for some help/advice. I've used Crypto X Change (www.cryptoxchange.com) a few times and they were brilliant, with funds credited within hours every time. The last time I deposited (over 3 weeks ago - 13/9), nothing happened. I've since followed up with 2 emails to their support address and 1 ticket to their Help Desk and I've heard absolutely nothing.

VERY weird considering they've been so good before.

Does anyone know if they've fallen over? Any advice on next steps? Really not keen on losing the money..

Thanks in advance.

J
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 03:54:57 AM

Does anyone know if they've fallen over? Any advice on next steps?

Check this thread:
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115543.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

phatefolder

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 04:08:51 AM

I can only post in Newbies so I'll have to reply here. I'm thinking about using Crypto X Change but it looks like some people have had bad experiences with them in the past. Can anyone give a consensus on how reliable/trustworthy they are? There fees are much cheaper than transferring straight to Mt. Gox.

Thanks,
Phatefolder
jpc (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:53:27 AM

Thanks Stephen.

Mahin from Crypto X Change got in touch with me after this post and has sorted the issue out. He was great, it's just a shame they can't respond to support emails/tickets in the first place!

Phatefolder,

Hard to tell. My guess is they're trustworthy and sometimes (like in my case) their processes break and they're not very responsive to support emails/tickets, which is pretty disconcerting when you can't call/visit anyone or complain further.

J

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 07:01:03 AM

Good to know they got back to you and perhaps you might want to remove the word "Scam" from the title of this thread. Smiley

My guess as to why the response was slow is that because their volume is small they cannot really afford to have many people helping out with support (which ends up becoming bit of a chicken and egg problem).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: