Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius coins price relative to BTC: from early development to today?  (Read 301 times)
Numerous64 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

Yes, i did try search, but i could not find topics with fresh replies, something from 2014 december etc....so i think this topic is in order.

So, how exactly have the casascius prices developed? What have the trends been like in a historical context, and how has the casascius-to-btc ratio changed with btc price? Differences of such trends between series (aka. one series has appreciated through time while another has depreciated, one has reacted to btc price changes positively/negatively, while an another has done the opposite or reacted less etc...)

Im not actually expecting people to be able to answer all these questions or give detailed descriptions, i mean i cant even find any clear price history with google. But any info would be appreciated, and youre more than free to speculate on whats gonna happen to their prices in the future.

As for my input, i know very little, but it seems that higher btc prices bring their relative prices closer to each other, aka casascius depreciating. Am i wrong or right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: