Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin?  (Read 104281 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:06:15 PM

I heard about bitcoin not because I was surfing on the net, I heard about it by luck because one of my friends since a long time dealt with it and so one day, he showed me bitcoin and when I discovered it, I was so impressed and I immediately wanted to be in the adventure too. Since that day I try to spend time on this forum as much as I can.
in fact there are many people who hear bitcoin from their friends. if all bitcoin users to invite all or one of their friends to join using bitcoin. bitcoin adoption would be brought forward

But the problem here is that some people introduced Bitcoin wrongly.  They open introduced it as some sort of magic money LOL.  Where if a person rush into buying Bitcoin will make them rich.  Reason why other people look at Bitcoin as one ponzi scheme.
yes that is right those people who do not have knowledge about bitcoin they cannot explain bitcoin in a good way, in fact they do not know about the way how to introduce bitcin among  the people.

If you don't have good knowledge of bitcoins and if you don't have good convincing power then its better not to introduce them to people around you as if you mislead them by giving false information then it can create a negative image of bitcoins in the minds of people.
You are right these kind of people often come harmful for bitcoin rather than beneficial promoters. If they cannot explain well bitcoin because of lack of knowledge then they only have to suggest to them to study about bitcoin from internet.

To be able to provide an explanation against bitcoin then they too should be able to understand the bitcoin well, because without a good understanding of the explanation they gave would be useless or they just want to become someone who is boring. For those who just know something is definitely going to think negative first and once they understood well enough recently will understand about what we know or inform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:18:40 PM

I heard about bitcoin not because I was surfing on the net, I heard about it by luck because one of my friends since a long time dealt with it and so one day, he showed me bitcoin and when I discovered it, I was so impressed and I immediately wanted to be in the adventure too. Since that day I try to spend time on this forum as much as I can.
in fact there are many people who hear bitcoin from their friends. if all bitcoin users to invite all or one of their friends to join using bitcoin. bitcoin adoption would be brought forward

But the problem here is that some people introduced Bitcoin wrongly.  They open introduced it as some sort of magic money LOL.  Where if a person rush into buying Bitcoin will make them rich.  Reason why other people look at Bitcoin as one ponzi scheme.
yes that is right those people who do not have knowledge about bitcoin they cannot explain bitcoin in a good way, in fact they do not know about the way how to introduce bitcin among  the people.

If you don't have good knowledge of bitcoins and if you don't have good convincing power then its better not to introduce them to people around you as if you mislead them by giving false information then it can create a negative image of bitcoins in the minds of people.
You are right these kind of people often come harmful for bitcoin rather than beneficial promoters. If they cannot explain well bitcoin because of lack of knowledge then they only have to suggest to them to study about bitcoin from internet.

To be able to provide an explanation against bitcoin then they too should be able to understand the bitcoin well, because without a good understanding of the explanation they gave would be useless or they just want to become someone who is boring. For those who just know something is definitely going to think negative first and once they understood well enough recently will understand about what we know or inform.

Yeah and if a person is interested in learning something new then he will make all efforts in learning after you introduced him to bitcoins and if a person is lazy then how many times you try to explain him he will always try to ignore you.

speaker845

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

From wechat where someone advertise in her moment  Smiley
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

yes that is right to say that it is too much important to have good  knowledge about bitcoin and specially if you are going to introduce bitcoin to some one. as he will need some good argument to believe on bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:49:38 PM

yes that is right to say that it is too much important to have good  knowledge about bitcoin and specially if you are going to introduce bitcoin to some one. as he will need some good argument to believe on bitcoin.
Yes, I agree with that.
It should introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, very well to a new members in this community. Newbies should get information step by step to build a good base in this domain, It's really suffisant. and let them discover this cryptocurrency slowly.
Day by day, Newbies can build their knowledge and start to make profit here and help others, It's a cercle here.

ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:51:52 PM

If you are introducing bitcoins to people around you then you need to make sure that you are in position to answer their all queries and if you don't sound confident to them then they will surely hesitate in knowing bitcoins or start using it.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

I was playing Goldentowns and then they released their virtual currency GTC
Then while selling my GTC for euro i saw something like BTC
And soon after seeing it searched google what is btc Tongue
That's all about bitcoin history Cheesy
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

My teacher told me about bitcoins as he used to spend lot of time online and keep on finding ways of making money online so that he could get some extra income and when he showed me about this forum we started to look around and started the ways to earn bitcoins.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

I was playing Goldentowns and then they released their virtual currency GTC
Then while selling my GTC for euro i saw something like BTC
And soon after seeing it searched google what is btc Tongue
That's all about bitcoin history Cheesy

That's funny, a friend of mine found bitcoin when he wanted to exchange his linden dollar to paypal.
He then found saw the bitcoin option and was drawn to it. It proves to me that btc and online gaming are meant to be for each other.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

Google is the answer for all the questions as I was finding some ways of earning money online as I was unemployed at that time so wanted to find some source of income which can take care of my expenses and at that time I saw articles related to bitcoins.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

Google is the answer for all the questions as I was finding some ways of earning money online as I was unemployed at that time so wanted to find some source of income which can take care of my expenses and at that time I saw articles related to bitcoins.

In a way I was introduced with bitcoin too when searching. I was in need to sent money to a friend abroad. With paypal eating a lot of fees i found bitcoin. I did not use it at the time because it found it difficult, but later on I went on and gathered some more information on it.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

This same happen to me some time ago I was very upset and looking for some online work then have some but this was not enough but google solve this problem and its introduce me bitcoin which help me too much now I am much happy because I can earn some good amount weekly which can cover my daily expenses
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:34:05 PM

This same happen to me some time ago I was very upset and looking for some online work then have some but this was not enough but google solve this problem and its introduce me bitcoin which help me too much now I am much happy because I can earn some good amount weekly which can cover my daily expenses

Yeah and even I found bitcoin on google but before that my friend gave me a small hint and asked me have you ever heard about bitcoins? And my reply was no so he is insisted me to go to google and get some information related to bitcoins and he also asked me to watch video on youtube whose title was "The rise and rise of bitcoins" and that video cleared my all doubts about bitcoins.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:45:04 AM

there are already hundreds of thousands of articles about bitcoin on the internet so I think do not be surprised if there are more people who know bitcoin on the internet because they are looking for jobs online and find bitcoin
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:54:30 AM

there are already hundreds of thousands of articles about bitcoin on the internet so I think do not be surprised if there are more people who know bitcoin on the internet because they are looking for jobs online and find bitcoin

It will be good if more and more people start discovering bitcoins as it will help in taking user adoption to higher level which will lead to higher price of bitcoins in future but the fact is even after coming across through bitcoins on internet there will be many people who will not know how to start using it and that is the reason bitcoin holds less users at a moment.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

first time i have heard about bitcoin  is with my husband he told me if you have nothing to do ,used bitcoin to earn money so that you have an extra income .
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:34:28 PM

A conference

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

Yeah and even I found bitcoin on google but before that my friend gave me a small hint and asked me have you ever heard about bitcoins? And my reply was no so he is insisted me to go to google and get some information related to bitcoins and he also asked me to watch video on youtube whose title was "The rise and rise of bitcoins" and that video cleared my all doubts about bitcoins.

When our class was started and I have many new classmates. I met one of the reason why I met knew bitcoin. I always heard about bitcoin in my classmate and I got curious because of some incomes that I've heard. When I asked them I knew that bitcoin is their main income and I told them to taught me and that was the first time that I heard about bitcoin and now I am one of them that earning and working hard in able to earn bitcoins. Smiley
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:38:31 AM

When our class was started and I have many new classmates. I met one of the reason why I met knew bitcoin. I always heard about bitcoin in my classmate and I got curious because of some incomes that I've heard. When I asked them I knew that bitcoin is their main income and I told them to taught me and that was the first time that I heard about bitcoin and now I am one of them that earning and working hard in able to earn bitcoins. Smiley
That was a good start since you are still a student and yet you are already making money, you should thank your classmates in any way. Dude, you should stay here, there are plenty of opportunities that you might encounter along the way and as long as you know how to manage your time properly, you will be able to maximize your earning.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
micher143

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

In some posts in Facebook. Then I started to get curious and searched it in Google. And I knew that one of my friend know a lot about it so that he give me a hint and some descriptions about bitcoin. And I knew that bitcoin is a good source of income and I told him to teach me. And now I am earning because of signature Campaigns and some sidelines like gambling anf trading. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to: