Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:20:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Buying Twitter accounts with cryptocurrency orientation  (Read 358 times)
Gimmelfarb (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:21:20 AM

Hi,

We are currently developing a new promotional service, where Twitter have a central role. We would like to find out if people are willing to sell their accounts and for how much.

Price will of course vary a lot, depending on number of (real) follows. The account needs to pass an audit of you followers.

We are foremost looking for rather small accounts (+200-1000 followers) so we can develop them as we wish, but large accounts could also be interesting if it the pass an audit and have a cryptocurrency orientation.

Please, either 1) reply in the thread with the account in question (so we can analyse it) along with what kind of price you are looking for in btc, or PM this information to me.

We will try to give you a prompt answer if we are interested or not. If we are interested, we will buy it.

Thank you!
Gimmelfarb (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:00:51 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the PMs I received, and I'm sorry I've not answer them yet (I got an unplanned vacation week). I will get back to you the coming days.

If anymore are interested in the OP, just PM me and we discuss price Smiley
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:36:01 AM

i sent you a PM Smiley
Gimmelfarb (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:30:19 AM

I just want to inform everyone that I have bought quite a few accounts today, and I'm awaiting answers from some more.

If you got an account with cryptocurrency orientation, just PM me.

This ad will be up for a long time; our project is not something short-term.

Best
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: