Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 649 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:50:40 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:19:22 AM by BTCBLOGGER

Deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:27:13 PM

I wont vouch for him. I only can tell you that i was escrow in a trade between BTCBLOGGER and a website owner who had a security issue on his website. BTCBLOGGER was able to fix the hole and the website owner is happy now.

I would advise to use an escrow when using his services since even though it looks to me like he has knowledge, he has red trust. So be cautious. Better safe than sorry. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:46:20 PM

Please show a portfolio.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:39:46 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 05:20:30 PM by BTCBLOGGER

Please show a portfolio.
Okay if you only want to investigate about project and its cost and looking for a developer with low price than please don't bother to pm as we really don't have time for discussion.
But if you really have work for us then please tell us we will be very happy to work for you and also show you our portfolio for your satisfaction that you are giving tour project in right hands.
Please PM your Skype Id if you have any work for us.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:53:18 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 06:21:37 PM by hexafraction

Please show a portfolio.
If you just want to investigate and want a Developer for your Low Budget project then please need not to contact us as we really don't have time for this.
If you really have work for us tell us we will be happy to show you our portfolio before taking your project.
Please give me your Skype ID if you are really interested and have work for us.

No, because you seem a bit hostile to begin with, and it doesn't look like your english skills are up-to-par for the parts of projects that involve writing instructions, UI strings, etc. You need to explain your severe negative trust as well.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
jinxEDG

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:05:00 PM

You sound like a design agency Smiley. And you have no public portfolio, no company design, no name of your employees and pretty much lack any trust or english skills.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:30:37 AM

Please show a portfolio.
If you just want to investigate and want a Developer for your Low Budget project then please need not to contact us as we really don't have time for this.
If you really have work for us tell us we will be happy to show you our portfolio before taking your project.
Please give me your Skype ID if you are really interested and have work for us.

No, because you seem a bit hostile to begin with, and it doesn't look like your english skills are up-to-par for the parts of projects that involve writing instructions, UI strings, etc. You need to explain your severe negative trust as well.
First i will like to explain why i have negative trust
The reason behind all the negative trust is escrow service provided by us to ponzi sites crypto-mmm.com and Doublebot.com for their signature campaign.
Due to this Quickseller thought we are running multiple ponzi scams which is totally wrong and in the way to get that feedback removed I got few more feedbacks due to blackmailing quickseller using the escrow funds i had that's all.

Now, come on the topic of poor English
oh yes i writes really bad English when i tries to write quickly without reviewing it but it doesn't have any effect on our work as we have nearly 150+ workers working in our company so it is not a problem for us.

We provides our portfolio to our customers before taking any project to satisfy them that we are professional and have experience in the field they are looking for.
I don't think any of our customer will able to reject us after viewing our portfolio the only reason of rejecting our services is budget people don't have sufficient budget for their project.
We are getting lots of interested people from bitcointalk.org but after discussion when it comes to Budget people tries to postponed the project or tries to get a developer for very low price.
Let me know if you want to know anything about us and don't forget to rate my poor English this time
Thanks for giving your time precious in our small thread.
Regards
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:33:34 AM

You sound like a design agency Smiley. And you have no public portfolio, no company design, no name of your employees and pretty much lack any trust or english skills.
We are ready to show you each and everything you want from us but for that you have to add us on Skype.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: