Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE]  (Read 93992 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:54:35 PM

The idea of burning the remaining coin is fantastic.This way less coins will be in circulation which will add more value to it.I will second this idea of burning the coins.
Burning the coins has my vote also, if people miss out on the giveaway they will just need to buy some.

Where's the incentive though? Everyone (including the dev) is in a desperate rush to get it on an exchange, yet there's seemingly nothing planned for the coin's future. Any plans for this at all?

As it stands I can't see many people wanting to buy it. Which is going to make it hard for everyone looking to dump to do so, whether it's listed on an exchange or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:06:17 PM

The idea of burning the remaining coin is fantastic.This way less coins will be in circulation which will add more value to it.I will second this idea of burning the coins.
Burning the coins has my vote also, if people miss out on the giveaway they will just need to buy some.

Where's the incentive though? Everyone (including the dev) is in a desperate rush to get it on an exchange, yet there's seemingly nothing planned for the coin's future. Any plans for this at all?

As it stands I can't see many people wanting to buy it. Which is going to make it hard for everyone looking to dump to do so, whether it's listed on an exchange or not.

Desperate rush? Also free coins have fud?
Let's hit an exchange,then party begin. Not immediatly,but maybe after 1 month.

Remembere ENRG last year? Free coin...added to exchange....low volume...and then, pump! Much profit!

Free coin are good sometimes cause community will drive them to heaven or hell.
Surely don't wait for a dev or team working hard.
They give you free coin...they work for free...now what do you want? That they develop the coin for free?

Community could make the difference.
Or traders.  Wink
Graffiti (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

BLOCK 3 PART 2 FREE DISTRIBUTION STARTED - 50 SPOTS - GOOGLE FORM

FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules:
- Only Jr members and above are allowed (no unactive/brand new accounts allowed)
- Only active Twitter accounts allowed (no unactive/brand new Twitter accounts allowed)
- You can post/RT/FAV only once (no multi-accounts allowed)
- If you leave any of the voices behind blank, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address behind our tweet, you won't receive any coin
- If you send your address via PM on the forum, you won't receive any coin
- If you post your address in this thread, you won't receive any coin and you will be banned
- every PM with coin requests will be ignored

We will send the coins when all the spots are taken. Any kind of suspicious activity will result in immediate ban from the giveaway. Every adhesion that won't respect ALL the rules will be ignored.

DO NOT SPAM OR POST YOUR ADDRESS IN THIS THREAD, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:24:57 PM

FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1

Rules:
- Only Jr members and above are allowed (no unactive/brand new accounts allowed)
- Only active Twitter accounts allowed (no unactive/brand new Twitter accounts allowed)
- If you post your address in this thread, you won't receive any coin and you will be banned

We will send the coins when all the spots are taken. Any kind of suspicious activity will result in immediate ban from the giveaway. Every adhesion that won't respect ALL the rules will be ignored.

Sounds a bit complicated but I will try it for coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:51:59 PM

Rules:

at the top of https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1
it say's 75 free spots guessing thats a typo?"

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:11:59 AM

Rules:

at the top of https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1goJMI3Re5MIUdVm8RyvOjo2og0VpXkbukcSaOq9pdr4/viewform?c=0&w=1
it say's 75 free spots guessing thats a typo?"
No there is no typo mistake at that time there were 75 free spots left for claim and now it got claimed 25 more and now it is 50 free spots left there, Dev is posting the update status into that thread to let know other how much left for.
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:06:02 AM

Only 45 spots left, hurry up!
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:05:40 PM

The Giveaway will last another hour. Then the distribution will start.
Block 2 users will receive 40k more GRF, so they will reach 150k each. Except the 2 address with already 400k GRF
Block 3 users will receive 75k GRF.
Part of the remaining coins will be used for more giveaway and promotion via twitter.
I'm going to ask to ccex to add GRF in the voting list, and if you help us with your vote I don't think will be hard be added.

There are 3 missing profile in the list

1 : https://twitter.com/caex72  I don't have his BCT profile
2 : https://twitter.com/lxtik      same
3 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=351250 this one is a brand new account but with a active twitter https://twitter.com/blockchainlab but he set a wrong GRF address.
I've already contacted them via PM and twitter. If I will not receive any answer in one hour I will refuse their request.

RT: https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/629322814126956544

Thank you.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:07:34 PM

I'm trying to enter the giveaway but the wallet won't build on linux:

Code:
cd /home/angel/Projects/skline; /bin/sh share/genbuild.sh /home/angel/Projects/skline/build/build.h
g++ -m64 -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -Wl,-O1 -o graffiti-qt build/luffa.o build/cubehash.o build/shavite.o build/simd.o build/echo.o build/bitcoin.o build/bitcoingui.o build/transactiontablemodel.o build/addresstablemodel.o build/optionsdialog.o build/sendcoinsdialog.o build/coincontroldialog.o build/coincontroltreewidget.o build/addressbookpage.o build/signverifymessagedialog.o build/aboutdialog.o build/editaddressdialog.o build/bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/statisticspage.o build/alert.o build/version.o build/sync.o build/util.o build/netbase.o build/key.o build/script.o build/main.o build/miner.o build/init.o build/net.o build/irc.o build/checkpoints.o build/addrman.o build/db.o build/walletdb.o build/clientmodel.o build/guiutil.o build/transactionrecord.o build/optionsmodel.o build/monitoreddatamapper.o build/transactiondesc.o build/transactiondescdialog.o build/bitcoinstrings.o build/bitcoinamountfield.o build/wallet.o build/keystore.o build/transactionfilterproxy.o build/transactionview.o build/walletmodel.o build/bitcoinrpc.o build/rpcdump.o build/rpcnet.o build/rpcmining.o build/rpcwallet.o build/rpcblockchain.o build/rpcrawtransaction.o build/overviewpage.o build/csvmodelwriter.o build/crypter.o build/sendcoinsentry.o build/qvalidatedlineedit.o build/bitcoinunits.o build/qvaluecombobox.o build/askpassphrasedialog.o build/protocol.o build/notificator.o build/qtipcserver.o build/rpcconsole.o build/noui.o build/kernel.o build/scrypt-arm.o build/scrypt-x86.o build/scrypt-x86_64.o build/scrypt.o build/pbkdf2.o build/txdb-leveldb.o build/bloom.o build/hash.o build/qrcodedialog.o build/qrc_bitcoin.o build/moc_bitcoingui.o build/moc_transactiontablemodel.o build/moc_addresstablemodel.o build/moc_optionsdialog.o build/moc_coincontroldialog.o build/moc_coincontroltreewidget.o build/moc_sendcoinsdialog.o build/moc_addressbookpage.o build/moc_signverifymessagedialog.o build/moc_aboutdialog.o build/moc_editaddressdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinaddressvalidator.o build/moc_statisticspage.o build/moc_clientmodel.o build/moc_guiutil.o build/moc_optionsmodel.o build/moc_monitoreddatamapper.o build/moc_transactiondesc.o build/moc_transactiondescdialog.o build/moc_bitcoinamountfield.o build/moc_transactionfilterproxy.o build/moc_transactionview.o build/moc_walletmodel.o build/moc_overviewpage.o build/moc_csvmodelwriter.o build/moc_sendcoinsentry.o build/moc_qvalidatedlineedit.o build/moc_qvaluecombobox.o build/moc_askpassphrasedialog.o build/moc_notificator.o build/moc_rpcconsole.o build/moc_qrcodedialog.o   -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lqrencode -lminiupnpc /home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lboost_thread -lboost_date_time -lboost_chrono -lQt5Widgets -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lpthread -lGL
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(log_reader.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(log_writer.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(memtable.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_cache.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(iterator.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(merger.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_builder.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(two_level_iterator.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(arena.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(bloom.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(crc32c.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_policy.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(hash.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(logging.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(options.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(status.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(port_posix.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(builder.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block_builder.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_block.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(format.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
/usr/bin/ld: i386 architecture of input file `/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o)' is incompatible with i386:x86-64 output
build/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::CTxDB(char const*)':
txdb-leveldb.cpp:(.text+0x12e1): undefined reference to `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned long)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::GetSnapshot()':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x55): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::GetProperty(leveldb::Slice const&, std::string*)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x66c): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x82c): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x992): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0xa96): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::MakeRoomForWrite(bool)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x2209): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x223a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DestroyDB(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const&)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x2709): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::NewDB()':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x2a38): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::DBImpl(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x37cd): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x388a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x38ab): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x38f9): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x39d8): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o):db_impl.cc:(.text+0x39fc): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::OpenCompactionOutputFile(leveldb::DBImpl::CompactionState*)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x52a3): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x52b9): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x5486): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::NewInternalIterator(leveldb::ReadOptions const&, unsigned long long*, unsigned int*)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x5590): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::DeleteObsoleteFiles()':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x6003): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::DoCompactionWork(leveldb::DBImpl::CompactionState*)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x6cdc): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x6d43): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x6d74): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x6ec6): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DBImpl::BackgroundCompaction()':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x7660): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::string const&, leveldb::DB**)':
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x9028): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
db_impl.cc:(.text+0x93fb): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `std::vector<std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData>, std::allocator<std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData> > >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData>*, std::vector<std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData>, std::allocator<std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData> > > >, std::pair<int, leveldb::FileMetaData> const&)':
db_impl.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISt4pairIiN7leveldb12FileMetaDataEESaIS3_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS3_S5_EERKS3_[_ZNSt6vectorISt4pairIiN7leveldb12FileMetaDataEESaIS3_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS3_S5_EERKS3_]+0x251): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): In function `std::_Rb_tree<std::pair<int, unsigned long long>, std::pair<int, unsigned long long>, std::_Identity<std::pair<int, unsigned long long> >, std::less<std::pair<int, unsigned long long> >, std::allocator<std::pair<int, unsigned long long> > >::_M_insert_unique(std::pair<int, unsigned long long> const&)':
db_impl.cc:(.text._ZNSt8_Rb_treeISt4pairIiyES1_St9_IdentityIS1_ESt4lessIS1_ESaIS1_EE16_M_insert_uniqueERKS1_[_ZNSt8_Rb_treeISt4pairIiyES1_St9_IdentityIS1_ESt4lessIS1_ESaIS1_EE16_M_insert_uniqueERKS1_]+0xc6): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o):db_impl.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIySaIyEE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPyS1_EERKy[_ZNSt6vectorIySaIyEE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPyS1_EERKy]+0x96): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::FindPrevUserEntry()':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x14a9): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1745): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1833): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1842): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x198c): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1b3c): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::Prev()':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1cbc): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1dd3): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x1ecc): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::SeekToLast()':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x20ac): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::FindNextUserEntry(bool, std::string*)':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x22c7): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x236f): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x2423): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::Next()':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x25d1): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x26b2): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::Seek(leveldb::Slice const&)':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x281f): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x28af): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::DBIter::SeekToFirst()':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x29f4): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_iter.o): In function `leveldb::NewDBIterator(leveldb::DBImpl*, leveldb::Comparator const*, leveldb::Iterator*, unsigned long long, unsigned int)':
db_iter.cc:(.text+0x2aa2): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::MakeFileName(std::string const&, unsigned long long, char const*)':
filename.cc:(.text+0xba): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::DescriptorFileName(std::string const&, unsigned long long)':
filename.cc:(.text+0x209): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::CurrentFileName(std::string const&)':
filename.cc:(.text+0x27b): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::LockFileName(std::string const&)':
filename.cc:(.text+0x2eb): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::InfoLogFileName(std::string const&)':
filename.cc:(.text+0x38b): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o):filename.cc:(.text+0x3fb): more undefined references to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filename.o): In function `leveldb::SetCurrentFile(leveldb::Env*, std::string const&, unsigned long long)':
filename.cc:(.text+0x748): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
filename.cc:(.text+0x764): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
filename.cc:(.text+0x929): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(log_reader.o): In function `leveldb::log::Reader::Reader(leveldb::SequentialFile*, leveldb::log::Reader::Reporter*, bool, unsigned long long)':
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x4c): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(log_reader.o): In function `leveldb::log::Reader::ReadRecord(leveldb::Slice*, std::string*)':
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x5ae): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x68d): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x6cb): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x76d): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x7ae): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x836): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x858): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
log_reader.cc:(.text+0x895): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(memtable.o): In function `leveldb::MemTable::NewIterator()':
memtable.cc:(.text+0x25b): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(memtable.o): In function `leveldb::MemTable::Get(leveldb::LookupKey const&, std::string*, leveldb::Status*)':
memtable.cc:(.text+0x398): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(memtable.o): In function `leveldb::MemTableIterator::Seek(leveldb::Slice const&)':
memtable.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb16MemTableIterator4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb16MemTableIterator4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x29): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
memtable.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb16MemTableIterator4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb16MemTableIterator4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x42): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_cache.o): In function `leveldb::TableCache::FindTable(unsigned long long, unsigned long long, leveldb::Cache::Handle**)':
table_cache.cc:(.text+0x459): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o): In function `leveldb::GetInternalKey(leveldb::Slice*, leveldb::InternalKey*)':
version_edit.cc:(.text+0xa5): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o): In function `leveldb::VersionEdit::DebugString() const':
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x39e): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x423): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x44f): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x4ec): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x50b): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o):version_edit.cc:(.text+0x56c): more undefined references to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o): In function `leveldb::VersionEdit::Clear()':
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x8b2): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o): In function `leveldb::VersionEdit::DecodeFrom(leveldb::Slice const&)':
version_edit.cc:(.text+0x105b): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_edit.o): In function `std::vector<std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey>, std::allocator<std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey> > >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey>*, std::vector<std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey>, std::allocator<std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey> > > >, std::pair<int, leveldb::InternalKey> const&)':
version_edit.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorISt4pairIiN7leveldb11InternalKeyEESaIS3_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS3_S5_EERKS3_[_ZNSt6vectorISt4pairIiN7leveldb11InternalKeyEESaIS3_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS3_S5_EERKS3_]+0x134): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::SaveValue(void*, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x18a): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::Version::NewConcatenatingIterator(leveldb::ReadOptions const&, int) const':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x777): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::Version::DebugString() const':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x8f4): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x913): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x980): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x9bd): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0xa05): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0xa46): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0xa7e): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::VersionSet(std::string const&, leveldb::Options const*, leveldb::TableCache*, leveldb::InternalKeyComparator const*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0xf33): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::GetRange(std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> > const&, leveldb::InternalKey*, leveldb::InternalKey*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x14e7): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x14f9): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::MakeInputIterator(leveldb::Compaction*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x1687): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x178a): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::Compaction::AddInputDeletions(leveldb::VersionEdit*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x19b6): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::Recover()':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x2b11): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x2b36): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x2d07): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x346f): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x359e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x38ad): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x3b76): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::GetRange2(std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> > const&, std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> > const&, leveldb::InternalKey*, leveldb::InternalKey*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x4250): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::WriteSnapshot(leveldb::log::Writer*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x4359): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x43c7): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::LogAndApply(leveldb::VersionEdit*, leveldb::port::Mutex*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x4f48): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x5012): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x50b3): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x5244): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x62da): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::SetupOtherInputs(leveldb::Compaction*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x66b5): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::PickCompaction()':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x6d32): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
version_set.cc:(.text+0x6ef9): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `leveldb::VersionSet::CompactRange(int, leveldb::InternalKey const*, leveldb::InternalKey const*)':
version_set.cc:(.text+0x7153): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> >::reserve(unsigned int)':
version_set.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EE7reserveEj[_ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EE7reserveEj]+0x4e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o): In function `std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> >::operator=(std::vector<leveldb::FileMetaData*, std::allocator<leveldb::FileMetaData*> > const&)':
version_set.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EEaSERKS4_[_ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EEaSERKS4_]+0xbf): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(version_set.o):version_set.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS2_S4_EERKS2_[_ZNSt6vectorIPN7leveldb12FileMetaDataESaIS2_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS2_S4_EERKS2_]+0x9c): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o): In function `leveldb::WriteBatch::Clear()':
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x163): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x170): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o): In function `leveldb::WriteBatch::Put(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x58f): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o): In function `leveldb::WriteBatch::Delete(leveldb::Slice const&)':
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x61a): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o): In function `leveldb::WriteBatchInternal::SetContents(leveldb::WriteBatch*, leveldb::Slice const&)':
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x6f1): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(write_batch.o): In function `leveldb::WriteBatchInternal::Append(leveldb::WriteBatch*, leveldb::WriteBatch const*)':
write_batch.cc:(.text+0x730): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(iterator.o): In function `leveldb::Iterator::RegisterCleanup(void (*)(void*, void*), void*, void*)':
iterator.cc:(.text+0x1f5): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(iterator.o): In function `leveldb::NewEmptyIterator()':
iterator.cc:(.text+0x236): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(iterator.o): In function `leveldb::NewErrorIterator(leveldb::Status const&)':
iterator.cc:(.text+0x26b): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(merger.o): In function `leveldb::NewMergingIterator(leveldb::Comparator const*, leveldb::Iterator**, int)':
merger.cc:(.text+0x64b0): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
merger.cc:(.text+0x64e9): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_builder.o): In function `leveldb::TableBuilder::TableBuilder(leveldb::Options const&, leveldb::WritableFile*)':
table_builder.cc:(.text+0x27): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
table_builder.cc:(.text+0x125): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_builder.o): In function `leveldb::TableBuilder::WriteBlock(leveldb::BlockBuilder*, leveldb::BlockHandle*)':
table_builder.cc:(.text+0x998): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_builder.o): In function `leveldb::TableBuilder::Add(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
table_builder.cc:(.text+0xbd5): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table_builder.o): In function `leveldb::TableBuilder::Finish()':
table_builder.cc:(.text+0xf1e): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table.o): In function `leveldb::Table::BlockReader(void*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
table.cc:(.text+0x264): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
table.cc:(.text+0x304): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table.o): In function `leveldb::Table::ReadFilter(leveldb::Slice const&)':
table.cc:(.text+0x492): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table.o): In function `leveldb::Table::ReadMeta(leveldb::Footer const&)':
table.cc:(.text+0x566): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
table.cc:(.text+0x5c4): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(table.o): In function `leveldb::Table::Open(leveldb::Options const&, leveldb::RandomAccessFile*, unsigned long long, leveldb::Table**)':
table.cc:(.text+0xa2e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
table.cc:(.text+0xa82): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
table.cc:(.text+0xb0c): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(two_level_iterator.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::TwoLevelIterator::InitDataBlock()':
two_level_iterator.cc:(.text+0x560): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(two_level_iterator.o): In function `leveldb::NewTwoLevelIterator(leveldb::Iterator*, leveldb::Iterator* (*)(void*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&, leveldb::Slice const&), void*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&)':
two_level_iterator.cc:(.text+0x1f9e): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(arena.o): In function `leveldb::Arena::AllocateNewBlock(unsigned int)':
arena.cc:(.text+0xbb): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(arena.o): In function `std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> >::_M_insert_aux(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<char**, std::vector<char*, std::allocator<char*> > >, char* const&)':
arena.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS0_S2_EERKS0_[_ZNSt6vectorIPcSaIS0_EE13_M_insert_auxEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS0_S2_EERKS0_]+0x9c): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(bloom.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::BloomFilterPolicy::CreateFilter(leveldb::Slice const*, int, std::string*) const':
bloom.cc:(.text+0x154): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
bloom.cc:(.text+0x178): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(bloom.o): In function `leveldb::NewBloomFilterPolicy(int)':
bloom.cc:(.text+0x277): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::ShardedLRUCache::Insert(leveldb::Slice const&, void*, unsigned int, void (*)(leveldb::Slice const&, void*))':
cache.cc:(.text+0x5b8): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(cache.o): In function `leveldb::NewLRUCache(unsigned int)':
cache.cc:(.text+0x8af): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
cache.cc:(.text+0x8fc): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o): In function `leveldb::PutFixed32(std::string*, unsigned int)':
coding.cc:(.text+0x53): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o): In function `leveldb::PutFixed64(std::string*, unsigned long long)':
coding.cc:(.text+0x9b): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o): In function `leveldb::PutVarint32(std::string*, unsigned int)':
coding.cc:(.text+0x18b): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o): In function `leveldb::PutVarint64(std::string*, unsigned long long)':
coding.cc:(.text+0x243): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(coding.o): In function `leveldb::PutLengthPrefixedSlice(std::string*, leveldb::Slice const&)':
coding.cc:(.text+0x2a0): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o): In function `leveldb::InitModule()':
comparator.cc:(.text+0x36): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::BytewiseComparatorImpl::FindShortSuccessor(std::string*) const':
comparator.cc:(.text+0xc7): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(comparator.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::BytewiseComparatorImpl::FindShortestSeparator(std::string*, leveldb::Slice const&) const':
comparator.cc:(.text+0x1ac): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env.o): In function `leveldb::ReadFileToString(leveldb::Env*, std::string const&, std::string*)':
env.cc:(.text+0x58f): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
env.cc:(.text+0x671): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
env.cc:(.text+0x701): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(logging.o): In function `leveldb::AppendNumberTo(std::string*, unsigned long long)':
logging.cc:(.text+0x42): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(logging.o): In function `leveldb::AppendEscapedStringTo(std::string*, leveldb::Slice const&)':
logging.cc:(.text+0xbd): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
logging.cc:(.text+0x124): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(status.o): In function `leveldb::Status::CopyState(char const*)':
status.cc:(.text+0x11): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(status.o): In function `leveldb::Status::Status(leveldb::Status::Code, leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
status.cc:(.text+0x59): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
status.cc:(.text+0xb8): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(status.o): In function `leveldb::Status::ToString() const':
status.cc:(.text+0x159): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(builder.o): In function `leveldb::BuildTable(std::string const&, leveldb::Env*, leveldb::Options const&, leveldb::TableCache*, leveldb::Iterator*, leveldb::FileMetaData*)':
builder.cc:(.text+0x1e9): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
builder.cc:(.text+0x21b): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
builder.cc:(.text+0x246): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::InternalKeyComparator::FindShortSuccessor(std::string*) const':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x223): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::InternalKeyComparator::FindShortestSeparator(std::string*, leveldb::Slice const&) const':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x374): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::AppendInternalKey(std::string*, leveldb::ParsedInternalKey const&)':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x495): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::ParsedInternalKey::DebugString() const':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x52d): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x587): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::InternalKey::DebugString() const':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x75c): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(dbformat.o): In function `leveldb::LookupKey::LookupKey(leveldb::Slice const&, unsigned long long)':
dbformat.cc:(.text+0x905): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block_builder.o): In function `leveldb::BlockBuilder::Add(leveldb::Slice const&, leveldb::Slice const&)':
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x124): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x139): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x145): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x156): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block_builder.o): In function `leveldb::BlockBuilder::Reset()':
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x303): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block_builder.cc:(.text+0x347): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::NewIterator(leveldb::Comparator const*)':
block.cc:(.text+0xbd): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::Iter::SeekToLast()':
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv]+0x31): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv]+0x10c): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv]+0x119): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter10SeekToLastEv]+0x206): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::Iter::Next()':
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv]+0x150): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv]+0x17f): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4NextEv]+0x18c): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::Iter::Prev()':
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv]+0x7e): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv]+0x15d): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv]+0x16a): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4PrevEv]+0x29f): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::Iter::SeekToFirst()':
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv]+0x2b): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv]+0xf1): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv]+0xfe): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter11SeekToFirstEv]+0x1f9): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(block.o): In function `leveldb::Block::Iter::Seek(leveldb::Slice const&)':
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x259): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x2c2): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x3d4): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
block.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE[_ZN7leveldb5Block4Iter4SeekERKNS_5SliceE]+0x3e1): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_block.o): In function `leveldb::FilterBlockBuilder::AddKey(leveldb::Slice const&)':
filter_block.cc:(.text+0x1b8): undefined reference to `std::string::append(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_block.o): In function `leveldb::FilterBlockBuilder::GenerateFilter()':
filter_block.cc:(.text+0x306): undefined reference to `std::string::_M_mutate(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_block.o): In function `leveldb::FilterBlockBuilder::Finish()':
filter_block.cc:(.text+0x4a9): undefined reference to `std::string::reserve(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(filter_block.o): In function `std::vector<leveldb::Slice, std::allocator<leveldb::Slice> >::_M_fill_insert(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<leveldb::Slice*, std::vector<leveldb::Slice, std::allocator<leveldb::Slice> > >, unsigned int, leveldb::Slice const&)':
filter_block.cc:(.text._ZNSt6vectorIN7leveldb5SliceESaIS1_EE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS1_S3_EEjRKS1_[_ZNSt6vectorIN7leveldb5SliceESaIS1_EE14_M_fill_insertEN9__gnu_cxx17__normal_iteratorIPS1_S3_EEjRKS1_]+0x1f6): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(format.o): In function `leveldb::Footer::EncodeTo(std::string*) const':
format.cc:(.text+0x109): undefined reference to `std::string::resize(unsigned int, char)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(format.o): In function `leveldb::ReadBlock(leveldb::RandomAccessFile*, leveldb::ReadOptions const&, leveldb::BlockHandle const&, leveldb::BlockContents*)':
format.cc:(.text+0x31d): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::NewLogger(std::string const&, leveldb::Logger**)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x159): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::NewSequentialFile(std::string const&, leveldb::SequentialFile**)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2ab): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::StartThread(void (*)(void*), void*)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x3dc): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::Schedule(void (*)(void*), void*)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x684): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x700): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o):env_posix.cc:(.text+0x11e2): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::GetTestDirectory(std::string*)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x1635): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x16d8): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixWritableFile::Sync()':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x1bbc): undefined reference to `std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >::basic_string(char const*, unsigned int, std::allocator<char> const&)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x1ce2): undefined reference to `std::string::assign(char const*, unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::(anonymous namespace)::PosixEnv::NewRandomAccessFile(std::string const&, leveldb::RandomAccessFile**)':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2166): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x22d7): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::InitDefaultEnv()':
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x24df): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x253d): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2558): undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o):env_posix.cc:(.text+0x2945): more undefined references to `operator new(unsigned int)' follow
/home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(env_posix.o): In function `leveldb::PosixLogger::Logv(char const*, char*)':
env_posix.cc:(.text._ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc[_ZN7leveldb11PosixLogger4LogvEPKcPc]+0x153): undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned int)'
/usr/bin/ld: graffiti-qt(.eh_frame): relocation ".text+0x0 (type R_386_PC32)" goes out of range
/usr/bin/ld: /home/angel/Projects/skline/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a(db_impl.o): file class ELFCLASS32 incompatible with ELFCLASS64
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: File in wrong format
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:434: recipe for target 'graffiti-qt' failed
make: *** [graffiti-qt] Error 1

Anyone built it succesfully?
Btw it looks like there are files built for 32 bit, however i run debian 8 64 bit so i've no idea where they come from.
Edit: why is there an already built daemon (probably for 32 bit architecture) in the source?
shadowa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:35:14 PM

The Giveaway will last another hour. Then the distribution will start.
Block 2 users will receive 40k more GRF, so they will reach 150k each. Except the 2 address with already 400k GRF
Block 3 users will receive 75k GRF.
Part of the remaining coins will be used for more giveaway and promotion via twitter.
I'm going to ask to ccex to add GRF in the voting list, and if you help us with your vote I don't think will be hard be added.

There are 3 missing profile in the list

1 : https://twitter.com/caex72  I don't have his BCT profile
2 : https://twitter.com/lxtik      same
3 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=351250 this one is a brand new account but with a active twitter https://twitter.com/blockchainlab but he set a wrong GRF address.
I've already contacted them via PM and twitter. If I will not receive any answer in one hour I will refuse their request.

RT: https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/629322814126956544

Thank you.

How about a little promotion on http://www.gorillastake.com/social/? Ninjacoin did it succesfully, attracted much attention and they are now on C-Cex. To keep it quick I would suggest something like 20k for the first 50 posted addresses or so.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 05:00:45 PM by AngelLox

Managed to build daemon with another wallet's leveldb files, couldn't do the same with qt.
Edit:Nevermind i'm running the qt wallet too now. But you may want to fix your source.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:02:44 PM

If cryptsy, bittrex, poloniex accept GRF, we will go to the moon. Cheesy
shadowa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

If cryptsy, bittrex, poloniex accept GRF, we will go to the moon. Cheesy

Sure thing, but better start small, C-Cex, Bleutrade and so on  Wink
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:23:15 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 06:15:19 PM by Graffiti

here you can suggest Graffiti for CCEX : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Here what you can write :

Hi I'm a Graffiti coin supporter, here some coin information.

Name : Graffiti
SHORT : GRF
FULL POS
FORUM : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133970.0
Wallet : https://mega.nz/#!Rd9WUK7A!zkhMqorROBQlsl2uvybY5cxQFyEV1MjlMbKbUYbUqHc
Source : https://github.com/sgsshop/skline
Block Explorer : http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz//
Twitter : https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto
GIVEAWAY TWIT :
https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/628272405648117760
https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/629258116337639424
https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/626874759670710272

We need an exchange to trade it.
We are an active community.
Please add GRAFFITI.

Thank you.

Thank you!
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:46:52 PM

GIVEAWAY BLOCK 3 IS OVER!

I will send 75k GRF to all the eligible users who have sent their data for block 3.

Be ready.

After that I will send 40k to all the Block 2 users.

zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:09:52 PM

Will there be any more of these giveaways?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:24:45 PM

All the coin from BLOCK 3 have been sent to all the users.

Later I will start to send the 40k more GRF to block 2 users.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:50:10 PM

looking good, will there be more giveaways on social media sites like twitter,facebook? i understand the rest of the coins will be burned if nobody claims them? maybe instead  they could be used to develop an application for the coin so we have everyday use for it? i dunno im just tossing out ideas so what ever happens happens Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:01:09 PM

Ok distribution ended

Block 3 users received 75k GRF each         : http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/ENaECWaWEGNhz7jyKUMmrNsXujsmAccdyr
Block 3 users received 40k more GRF each  :http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/EUXcY876uGPq66F1q1B16LzrWQ7a4fi3j2
I still have to send one 75k TXI to one user that gave me a wrong address.

This is the address where the coin will stay until the next giveaway : http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/EUXcY876uGPq66F1q1B16LzrWQ7a4fi3j2

Thank you all.

looking good, will there be more giveaways on social media sites like twitter,facebook? i understand the rest of the coins will be burned if nobody claims them? maybe instead  they could be used to develop an application for the coin so we have everyday use for it? i dunno im just tossing out ideas so what ever happens happens Kiss

Thank you for the suggestion, the coin supply held by me is now 1.4M GRF. Surelly I will try to distribute them, hopefully the most of the coins are gone, so now we all need to bring it to an exchange. Any kind of help in promotion and support will be payed in GRF.

Graffiti (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:17:55 PM

We can start a bit of promotion : https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/629370303131611137 

RT + Follow + GRF address and get 500 GRF.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: