Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about mining bitcoin  (Read 1354 times)
SKYBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

skybtc.com change to new owner Btcoinat (711111)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:44:48 PM

Hello all I have some questions on the subject  mining bitcoin

I have to search for devices bitcoin mine, and I found a lot of different devices and I do not know, whichever is better for me

At the outset I would like to do mine to do support my site with bitcoin And sell surplus of bitcoin

now i find all most 4 device

1_ spondoolies divices  with 5.5 TH/S

this is description from official site 

The SP31 included an improvement to the ASICs that delivered more hashing for the same power consumption. With the SP35 we replaced the PSUs to squeeze out even more out of the RockerBox ASICs. This new design will deliver 5.5TH/s while maintaining a slim 2 U case suitable for both home and data center hosting. Note: With the current power draw the SP35 is only suited for 208V and above power outlets.

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp35-yukon-power-shipping-from-stock

2-cointerra divice with 1.6th or 2 th

Effective Hash Rate: ~1.6 TH/s
GoldStrike I ASIC: 4 x GoldStrike I 28nm ASIC @ 400 GH/s (2 per board)
Controller Board OS: Linux (embedded), Mining Software: CGminer, with web-based management interface
Form Factor: Desktop or 4U rack mountable (rack slides required)
Cooling: CoolIT Direct Contact Liquid Cooling system

http://www.amazon.com/CoinTerra-Terraminer-Iv/dp/B00JK64DXA/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1OLIKAV7CJIU1

3- Bitmain Antminer S4

Chips   160x Bitmain BM1382 Gen2
Hashrate   ~2000GH
Rated Voltage   12V
Rated Current   117A
Power.Consumption   1400W

And lots and lots of devices

Here questions
1. any use of the best equipment and longer lifetime and efficiency
2-I watch a difference in the price Is price of the device depends on the hash rate or other factors.
3-how many bitcoin can i mine by this deceive cointerra or Bitmain or spondoolies  and how calculate amount of bitcoin can i get from any device
4-bitcoin amount be specific amount per day does increase or decrease difficulty
5- this machine work 24 hour or what  and must be use additional Cooling fan as example
6-Are there certain characteristics of the laptop or desktop device user with bitcoin mine devices

Very sorry to prolong the questions but thought that I understand more and considered discussion of benefit everyone also

thanx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:09:57 PM

I have bought from bitmain and have been VERY pleased.  Fast delivery, hasing matching the quoted hash rate.

coinwarz.com will answer all your questions about profit.

REMEBER as the difficult goes up you get less reward from mining, however it seems to have steady out.. thank god for me my S3's are still profitable Cheesy.  Odds are high I will buy the S7, and S6 that only runs on 240vac would be useless to me Sad sad panda.

I would consider only buying one or two S5's and waiting on the S7, maybe even grab a used S3 super cheap.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:13:12 PM

Here questions

- all 3 of those compines have solid reps, I have bought bitmain products, all of them have been running solid, my S1's running solid for a year and a half straight. 

2-I watch a difference in the price Is price of the device depends on the hash rate or other factors.
I don't get your questoin.. coinwarz.com

3-how many bitcoin can i mine by this deceive cointerra or Bitmain or spondoolies  and how calculate amount of bitcoin can i get from any device
coinwarz.com will answer this.

4-bitcoin amount be specific amount per day does increase or decrease difficulty
coinwarz.com hehe

5- this machine work 24 hour or what  and must be use additional Cooling fan as example
no extra fans are required for these units, I HIGHLY stress they should be in a low dust area.  Or put panty hose over them and clean the panty hose every day.

6-Are there certain characteristics of the laptop or desktop device user with bitcoin mine devices
these all have controls built int you don't need your laptop or desktop to control them only to set them up.

STORE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OFFLINE FOR THE LOVE OF BABY SATOSHI
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:29:18 PM

Here questions

- all 3 of those compines have solid reps, I have bought bitmain products, all of them have been running solid, my S1's running solid for a year and a half straight. 

coinwarz.com hehe

no extra fans are required for these units, I HIGHLY stress they should be in a low dust area.  Or put panty hose over them and clean the panty hose every day.

these all have controls built int you don't need your laptop or desktop to control them only to set them up.

thanx for replay

from used  bitmain s1 with your use to 1 year  how many btc br day you take
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:41:31 PM

[...]
[...]

I think he meant to ask how the price of the devices (the miners) varies - that is, if, and to what extent, it depends on speed / hash rate, power consumption, efficiency, and so on.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:11:27 PM

[...]
[...]

I think he meant to ask how the price of the devices (the miners) varies - that is, if, and to what extent, it depends on speed / hash rate, power consumption, efficiency, and so on.

nice that what ask about
what is the strong properties for miner and what is the divece is strong than another one
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:00:31 PM

I would answer the 5th one.
5- Yes they are made to run for 24h and to keep them more secure for you, you can add external fans.
To keep them cooler than they are. This is additional so you can put them or not.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:41:34 AM

Here questions

coinwarz.com hehe

how i calculate amount of bitcoin pre day with this site coinwarz.com?Huh
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:36:59 AM

Here questions

3-how many bitcoin can i mine by this deceive cointerra or Bitmain or spondoolies  and how calculate amount of bitcoin can i get from any device

coinwarz.com hehe

5- this machine work 24 hour or what  and must be use additional Cooling fan as example
no extra fans are required for these units, I HIGHLY stress they should be in a low dust area.  Or put panty hose over them and clean the panty hose every day.

use another calculator, which does not include altcoin, this simply calculator work better https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

anyway you should focus on only two device, which are efficient, like s3 and s5, s4 may be ok too the other cannot compete
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:47:16 AM

Here questions

3-how many bitcoin can i mine by this deceive cointerra or Bitmain or spondoolies  and how calculate amount of bitcoin can i get from any device

coinwarz.com hehe

5- this machine work 24 hour or what  and must be use additional Cooling fan as example
no extra fans are required for these units, I HIGHLY stress they should be in a low dust area.  Or put panty hose over them and clean the panty hose every day.

use another calculator, which does not include altcoin, this simply calculator work better https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

anyway you should focus on only two device, which are efficient, like s3 and s5, s4 may be ok too the other cannot compete

nice and thank you  man for this site is good

about s4 you mean bitman machine if right what is best machine whit bitman

and about this machine good or what ??

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:33:10 AM

I have bought from bitmain and have been VERY pleased.  Fast delivery, hasing matching the quoted hash rate.

coinwarz.com will answer all your questions about profit.

REMEBER as the difficult goes up you get less reward from mining, however it seems to have steady out.. thank god for me my S3's are still profitable Cheesy.  Odds are high I will buy the S7, and S6 that only runs on 240vac would be useless to me Sad sad panda.

I would consider only buying one or two S5's and waiting on the S7, maybe even grab a used S3 super cheap.

You're fabricating "facts" about the S6. It hasn't been released so how do you know that it only runs on 240v?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:36:11 PM

Here questions

coinwarz.com hehe

nice and thank you  man for this site is good

about s4 you mean bitman machine if right what is best machine whit bitman

and about this machine good or what ??

yeah bitman

that miners that you linked isn't good at all too heavy in cost, with the same price you can buy 5 S5(used), which have better hashrate(1155 x 5 vs 5.5) and lower consumption(590 x 5 vs 3600)
alh
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:27:08 PM

Assuming you are interested in earning more money than you spend, your FIRST and most important question to answer is:

What is the cost of electricity where you will run the miner?

If the answer is less than 10 cents (i.e. .10 USD) per KWh, then it makes sense to worry about all the details above. If your cost is over about 15 cents, then you will spend more on electricity than you earn in BTC. Only you can answer the questions regarding your electricity price, and how important it is to make, or not lose, money by running a Bitcoin miner.
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:48:12 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 04:14:48 PM by SKYBTC

Assuming you are interested in earning more money than you spend, your FIRST and most important question to answer is:

What is the cost of electricity where you will run the miner?

If the answer is less than 10 cents (i.e. .10 USD) per KWh, then it makes sense to worry about all the details above. If your cost is over about 15 cents, then you will spend more on electricity than you earn in BTC. Only you can answer the questions regarding your electricity price, and how important it is to make, or not lose, money by running a Bitcoin miner.

in our country the kwa per 1 hour 0.04 is good and low  i will use  in my home and the electricity in general is good

now iam not decided what the machine can i bay  iam thinking with machine can extract and mining at least 3 bitcoin with month
what is is machine good for that

bitman s4+ 2570GH ±5% ( how many amount of bitcoin can profit by month ) what is good s4+ or s5 or s4 with 2TH same this in the link https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140916100720380cS1tRWd00684

cointerra 1.6 th ( how many amount of bitcoin can profit by month )

or Spondoolies SP35 with 5.5 th  ( how many amount of bitcoin can profit by month )
SKYBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:51:39 PM

Hello all I have some questions on the subject  mining bitcoin

I have to search for devices bitcoin mine, and I found a lot of different devices and I do not know, whichever is better for me

At the outset I would like to do mine to do support my site with bitcoin And sell surplus of bitcoin

now i find all most 4 device

1_ spondoolies divices  with 5.5 TH/S

this is description from official site 

The SP31 included an improvement to the ASICs that delivered more hashing for the same power consumption. With the SP35 we replaced the PSUs to squeeze out even more out of the RockerBox ASICs. This new design will deliver 5.5TH/s while maintaining a slim 2 U case suitable for both home and data center hosting. Note: With the current power draw the SP35 is only suited for 208V and above power outlets.

2-cointerra divice with 1.6th or 2 th

Effective Hash Rate: ~1.6 TH/s
GoldStrike I ASIC: 4 x GoldStrike I 28nm ASIC @ 400 GH/s (2 per board)
Controller Board OS: Linux (embedded), Mining Software: CGminer, with web-based management interface
Form Factor: Desktop or 4U rack mountable (rack slides required)
Cooling: CoolIT Direct Contact Liquid Cooling system

http://www.amazon.com/CoinTerra-Terraminer-Iv/dp/B00JK64DXA/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A1OLIKAV7CJIU1

3- Bitmain Antminer S4

Chips   160x Bitmain BM1382 Gen2
Hashrate   ~2000GH
Rated Voltage   12V
Rated Current   117A
Power.Consumption   1400W

And lots and lots of devices

Here questions

Very sorry to prolong the questions but thought that I understand more and considered discussion of benefit everyone also

thanx

This is my answers :
1. I have friend who use Cointerra device, he has been using for one and a half years and still good till now  Grin
2. I do not understand about this question
3. For Cointerra if using difficulty today you can make BTC0.01/day
4. Using this calculator for calculate increase or decrease difficulty https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
5. Yeah this machine work 24 hours I think dont must be use additional Cooling
6. This does not run itself does not need a laptop or desktop  Tongue

thanks for reply 
cointerra  0.01/day waw is very low with me  .3 by month 

iam see some video in youtube some coinrerra with 2TH make 0.22 daily  mean 6.6 bitcoin monthly  this is right or what
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:45:48 AM

thanks for reply  
cointerra  0.01/day waw is very low with me  .3 by month  

iam see some video in youtube some coinrerra with 2TH make 0.22 daily  mean 6.6 bitcoin monthly  this is right or what

Hmm, are you sure the video is recent - that is, that the difficulty at the time of shooting wasn't significantly lower (maybe early last year lower)? Or perhaps the video was referring to those 0.22 BTC daily as coming from more than one miner, or within a pool?

Using the www.coinwarz.com calculator for the Terraminer model you posted above, current difficulty, and assuming I'm not missing something, I don't see a single miner as getting more than about 0.015 BTC daily - not considering the costs to run the miner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: