Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeCoinTalk.org - Discuss latest cryptocurrency giveaways, bounties and faucets  (Read 3011 times)
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:35:59 PM

The forum actually have great potential but lack the necessary boost due to few threads and posts available on the forum, probably you can organize small giveaway on post/thread made on the forum.
We have now implemented a 25,000 satoshi giveaway for each member for posting.
http://freecointalk.org/index.php?threads/giveaway-up-to-25-000-satoshi-for-each-member.16/

content is the most important thing. not giveaway. with the give away you may get lots of signups. and posts. but when someone claim the give away once he'll never come back. and when the giveaway finish the new sign ups also stop.. try to get actual users. add valuable content and focus on SEO.. Strong the Assistance to users..

You can call me anytime if you need a moderator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:54:08 PM

The forum actually have great potential but lack the necessary boost due to few threads and posts available on the forum, probably you can organize small giveaway on post/thread made on the forum.
We have now implemented a 25,000 satoshi giveaway for each member for posting.
http://freecointalk.org/index.php?threads/giveaway-up-to-25-000-satoshi-for-each-member.16/

content is the most important thing. not giveaway. with the give away you may get lots of signups. and posts. but when someone claim the give away once he'll never come back. and when the giveaway finish the new sign ups also stop.. try to get actual users. add valuable content and focus on SEO.. Strong the Assistance to users..

You can call me anytime if you need a moderator.
Thanks for your suggestions.
I'll contact you if I need any moderation. Xenforo is an SEO optimised forum software. Just need some content to become visible on search. Content writer feel free to PM me.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

very few actvity for 1000++  members, why not make it paid to post forum? so you can encourage more activity

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:10:58 AM

very few actvity for 1000++  members, why not make it paid to post forum? so you can encourage more activity
I recently deleted all the data on the forum except members accounts. This is the reason there is less activity.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:52:07 AM

Bump
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 06:39:43 PM

The site need some more work done to it. Mostly more members xP. People need more incentive I guess.
Why not run some promotions or something ? This will help boost your site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 11:40:36 PM

The site need some more work done to it. Mostly more members xP. People need more incentive I guess.
Why not run some promotions or something ? This will help boost your site.
I have to agree with you. Theme of forum are interesting for me, but activity of members is very low. I would like if more people would announce their faucets, rotators and similar stuff. But mostly faucet owners choose bitcointalk to post their announcements.

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:13:56 AM

Freecointalk.org is online and growing.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

Absolutely not. That would only encourage spam like is the case with signature campaigns here with managers who do not check on their posters' posts for quality assurance. Recently this practice has become better where only a few campaign managers do not seem to care about post quality, but I know of a couple of campaigns which scream spam at me.

I agree that there needs to be an incentive for people to migrate or at least use both forums actively, but I do not think that payment for posting should be it. Perhaps a more niche topic that is not covered well in this forum could serve better or maybe a better trust system? Regardless, as it stands right now, I doubt it will be growing at a good pace.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3140

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Oh another somethingTalk.org. Is there no one has a new idea?

I recently deleted all the data on the forum except members accounts. This is the reason there is less activity.

why did you do that?
The first rule for the quality of a forum is his post history. Without discussion, you have nothing and keeps you back to the beginning

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:19:59 AM

You are in the wrong forum to ask such question lol Tongue
There is little to no originality at all in this forum anymore. No offence, of course.

Life sucks.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:40:43 PM

why did you do that?
The first rule for the quality of a forum is his post history. Without discussion, you have nothing and keeps you back to the beginning

That was a year back when we migrated to better forum software and had to purge all spam posts from old SMF software. There has been steady postings since then and also less spam.
virtualgrowth

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

Virtualgrowth gives away coins so will have to check out the site and work on giving away more free coins!
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:59 PM

A small heads up to anyone looking into this website: I do not know for sure whether OP here actually is a staff member at the forum that he is promoting, but do not that this is most likely either a hacked account or a sold account. I somehow missed the negative trust when he initially posted here. I would be wary of using the other forum if he is, indeed, a staff member, as information such as BTCTalk login information could be stolen from you if you use the same information there (which you should avoid doing anyway). It is likely that the forum is being promoted for his own benefit; perhaps to try to profit off it as he sees the income that can be obtained from these forums in advertisements. Stay away.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

A small heads up to anyone looking into this website: I do not know for sure whether OP here actually is a staff member at the forum that he is promoting, but do not that this is most likely either a hacked account or a sold account. I somehow missed the negative trust when he initially posted here. I would be wary of using the other forum if he is, indeed, a staff member, as information such as BTCTalk login information could be stolen from you if you use the same information there (which you should avoid doing anyway). It is likely that the forum is being promoted for his own benefit; perhaps to try to profit off it as he sees the income that can be obtained from these forums in advertisements. Stay away.
My bitcointalk account was compromised last year but I had recovered it soon after that. I own freecointalk.org and I have kept it ad free so far and I plan to put up ads if cost to run the forum arise but so far there haven't been much costs. Bitcointalk is receiving donations and still running ads and no one complains as it is their right to earn money for their hardwork.

I recommend that members use unique passwords. But, if anyone doesn't trust me then don't bother to register. I'm not forcing anyone.
One thing is that I'm owner of Dailyfreebits.com that is one of the oldest paying bitcoin faucet(3.5 years), I made this community mainly for my faucet members although all are welcome to participate.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:45 PM

My bitcointalk account was compromised last year but I had recovered it soon after that. I own freecointalk.org and I have kept it ad free so far and I plan to put up ads if cost to run the forum arise but so far there haven't been much costs. Bitcointalk is receiving donations and still running ads and no one complains as it is their right to earn money for their hardwork.

I recommend that members use unique passwords. But, if anyone doesn't trust me then don't bother to register. I'm not forcing anyone.
One thing is that I'm owner of Dailyfreebits.com that is one of the oldest paying bitcoin faucet(3.5 years), I made this community mainly for my faucet members although all are welcome to participate.

If you are, indeed, the original owner of the account and have some sort of evidence to back it up, you should contact the people who have given you trust saying otherwise. As it currently stands, it does not look good to have the owner of a forum or website having negative trust for having had the account compromised. Something like signing a message from one of the older addresses usually does it, as it means that unless you colluded with the hacker, you are indeed the original owner of the account. If you no longer have access to any of your old Bitcoin addresses or if you use an online wallet that does not give you direct access to your private keys, then you are probably out of luck unless you can find another way of proving it.

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:49:59 AM

If you are, indeed, the original owner of the account and have some sort of evidence to back it up, you should contact the people who have given you trust saying otherwise. As it currently stands, it does not look good to have the owner of a forum or website having negative trust for having had the account compromised. Something like signing a message from one of the older addresses usually does it, as it means that unless you colluded with the hacker, you are indeed the original owner of the account. If you no longer have access to any of your old Bitcoin addresses or if you use an online wallet that does not give you direct access to your private keys, then you are probably out of luck unless you can find another way of proving it.
I have been able to prove that I recovered my account and that was last year. I tried contacting members to remove feedback but they don't respond. But, it doesn't matter. Bitcointalk trust system is extremely flawed and no one gives any value to it anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: