Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inapt negative trust by OneWiseguy  (Read 454 times)
GiocareHost (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:06:41 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 06:23:23 PM by GiocareHost

On 2015-02-07 Onewiseguy left a totally inapt trust.

He posted for a work to be done.At that time he didn't gave all the details in the original thread.So,I said I will do it for free.
I thought I can do it by using Httptracker.Since the work was too easy.
But after 2 hours he edited it and posted new things to be done.
I denied it and said I will charge for it.
And than he left a -ve trust  Angry

I don't think it ought to be -ve feedback.I didn't took a penny from him neither I tried to do a scam.

He can change it to neutral if he wants to warn other.

Proof:
I posted after 30 min.

Than he edited within 2 hours:

I hope I am clear enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:13:05 PM

The trust system is not moderated, so there isn't much that can be done here.

You trust rating is fine, and this should not be a problem. The only thing that can be done is for you to resolve this with that person. However, I find that there is no need as people tend to have a lot of negative untrusted rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:16:20 PM

The trust system is not moderated, so there isn't much that can be done here.

You trust rating is fine, and this should not be a problem. The only thing that can be done is for you to resolve this with that person. However, I find that there is no need as people tend to have a lot of negative untrusted rating.
I didn't gave a damn when he gave that -ve trust.Because he had red trust on himself at that time.But when I checked out my profile this week his trust changed to dark green! What if he enters into the trust list(Which is very less likely to happen  Grin)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:20:19 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 03:34:22 PM by LaudaM

I didn't gave a damn when he gave that -ve trust.Because he had red trust on himself at that time.But when I checked out my profile this week his trust changed to dark green! What if he enters into the trust list(Which is very less likely to happen  Grin)
You're concerned that he might get on default trust list? I doubt that that is going to happen. I've seen people with 100+ trust that are not on depth 2. I would not worry about that.
Well at least you've exposed him nicely. I'm not sure if someone is willing to leave negative on him for this behavior. Even though nobody scammed anyone, this is still unacceptable.

Update: As I've previously stated, trust is not moderated and you have to resolve that with him.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:30:51 PM

I didn't gave a damn when he gave that -ve trust.Because he had red trust on himself at that time.But when I checked out my profile this week his trust changed to dark green! What if he enters into the trust list(Which is very less likely to happen  Grin)
You're concerned that he might get on default trust list? I doubt that that is going to happen. I've seen people with 100+ trust that are not on depth 2. I would not worry about that.
Well at least you've exposed him nicely. I'm not sure if someone is willing to leave negative on him for this behavior. Even though nobody scammed anyone, this is still unacceptable.
Naa,my intentions are not to leave a -ve trust on him.But I only want that trust to be removed or he should chang it to neutral.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 04:06:30 PM

Naa,my intentions are not to leave a -ve trust on him.But I only want that trust to be removed or he should chang it to neutral.

Then as LaudaM mentioned, refer him to this topic and see what he has to say OR PM him and work something out.
There's no point to this thread if onewiseguy doesn't even see it Tongue
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:19:22 PM

Then as LaudaM mentioned, refer him to this topic and see what he has to say OR PM him and work something out.
There's no point to this thread if onewiseguy doesn't even see it Tongue
Of course,I pm'd him moments after posting this thread.Still waiting for his reply.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:17:40 PM

Its funny how you lie that I deleted a post and wrote something different.

Instead of lieing about it. you could of asked me in a PM. Because I have all the Pms we wrote and I Never requested anything different.

I posted the sample and that's how I wanted it to look. you agreed to do that, Then again I told you I wanted it the same and then you decided to charge.  I didnt change my request I simple told you to do the same thing. but you did not.

Sure Ill delete it but please dont lie and say that I changed what I wanted in the post.
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 06:22:48 PM

Its funny how you lie that I deleted a post and wrote something different.

Instead of lieing about it. you could of asked me in a PM. Because I have all the Pms we wrote and I Never requested anything different.

I posted the sample and that's how I wanted it to look. you agreed to do that, Then again I told you I wanted it the same and then you decided to charge.  I didnt change my request I simple told you to do the same thing. but you did not.

Sure Ill delete it but please dont lie and say that I changed what I wanted in the post.
I never said that you deleted the post,i said that you edited it.Albeit I could be wrong since it happened 5 months ago & I dont remember much details.Thanks for removing the trust.Locking up this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: