Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #1 Legendary account seeks best paying signature campaign.  (Read 532 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:16:11 AM

Upon Burt Wagner's approval, the user account is Phinnaeus Gage.

All bitcoins would go to a bitcoin wallet address controlled by Burt until my $1,500 dept is settled, of which said account is currently being used a collateral. Most likely, the final amount paid may and should exceed $1,500 ?months now the road.

Simply express your posting guidelines and amount to be paid (perhaps bi-weekly) either in this thread or via PM to this Gleb Gamow using account, whereupon such would be up for Burt's review as well.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:19:43 AM

You got hoed son. That account aint worth shit.
Fuck that racist asshole.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:27:51 AM

Not sure but been on a long vacation but the campaign that I on seems reasonable and they look like they have slots.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:32:39 AM

You got hoed son. That account aint worth shit.
Fuck that racist asshole.

I don't know what your deal is, but I'm not a racist and there's no proof of me ever being one. I've fucked more black girls then you've ever got close enough to to kiss.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:38:39 AM

Phinnaeus Gage------ That guy aint a raciest?  LOL. Sure he aint.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:01:45 AM

Phinnaeus Gage------ That guy aint a raciest?  LOL. Sure he aint.

Dude, I'm Phinnaeus Gage, and I'm not a racist. At 55 years old I would have no problem whatsoever openly declaring if I were such, but since that's not the case, I haven't nor won't, but if for some reason that ever changes, I will make it a point to PM you first to update said status.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:14:42 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:45:36 AM

Dude, I'm Phinnaeus Gage, and I'm not a racist. At 55 years old I would have no problem whatsoever openly declaring if I were such, but since that's not the case, I haven't nor won't, but if for some reason that ever changes, I will make it a point to PM you first to update said status.

this thread does seem pretty racist do you have anything to say about this...... Huh Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0
in that thread OP alone you say the N word over 10  times  Shocked

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Fat Ronaldo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:32:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Just choose one from there. Bit-x might be your best bet.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:55:36 PM

this thread does seem pretty racist do you have anything to say about this...... Huh Huh https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0

afaik black man calling another black brother N word is not offensive, they do it all the time. How do you know he's not just black lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Just choose one from there. Bit-x might be your best bet.

Bit-x has max 0,12 btc per week, op should be aware of that before joining. It would take him a lot of time to settle 1500$ debt with that payout .. just sayin'

cheers
PrimeGlitch

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 03:00:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxrQmQ_kfDA

Say's it all bro! Smiley Wink
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:07:19 PM

having a signature ad might get you another ban faster, be careful.
I'd hate to see the most funny user in bitcointalk get banned.  Wink
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:05:57 PM

Yes. I penned NIGGER dozens of times in that thread and elsewhere, including here, referencing that thread. That said, read how it was used in context.

Not once in my life have I ever called a black person a nigger online or to their face, or while speaking to some other referring to so-and-so being a nigger. Nor, have I ever used the derogatory verbiage to reference any other race out of hatred. I've called Josh Zipkin a Jew because he is one and has referred to himself as one in spite of denying that he is, with that also being true for him denying to be a Freemason, but later embracing the fact. That doesn't make him a nigger, or a NIGGER (in my book), or some derogative useless piece of shit Jew, none of which I would espouse or believe in my heart of hearts.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 07:52:14 PM

ths fastest way to clear that debt if looking at sig campaigns only is to join the magicaldice campaign, theyre paying up to .6 a month for users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: