Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibit Ltd. Is now Live!  (Read 7735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Digicoinz (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:42:18 AM

If you want any investors then you should make the min. Deposite down.
0.1BTC is to high for such a site.

taken care of, it's now, no minimum limits Smiley
No minimum looks good ...
But how can i trust you with my coins?

look at this thread's history of the people that have invested. i've paid them all back Smiley
They have invested in your blockhain ponzi not in your site...

we have investors on the site now Smiley

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:41:06 AM

Update!

Investment plan offered:

Variable earnings from 4-6% daily, 5 days a week - Monday through Friday! NO Minimum Deposit, Investment Plans have no end-term and reach break-even-point in ~20 business days! You also have control of your payouts to either receive them in your eWallet or to your BTC account balance.

It's now much better you removed that high minimum deposit amount. The rates look good and I'm gonna risk some of my extra bits here
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:16:42 PM

Is this site still paying?
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:22:39 PM

Is this site still paying?

Yes we are! Come visit us !

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:57:16 AM

Updated front page.

Now minimum funding for buy-in to investment plan is 0.001 btc
Minimum withdrawals lowered to .01 btc

next ROI payout tonight!

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:22:28 AM

Congrats to our members paid out tonight!

today's ROI: 3.73 % Cheesy

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:46:18 PM

due to new investments, we've updated our ROI payouts to 3.5% - 6.5%, enjoy!

vzfd5w

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:18:48 PM

Will try that, but please set the font-size of input-fields taller (maybe same like the other text) and use another link color. The standard darkblue on your background is hardly readable.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:21:16 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 10:05:36 PM by cjrosero

This is Great i have been waiting for you project since day one. Smiley
Just Registered:
User: cjrosero

Can i make some comment: the color of the text the Dark blue makes hard to see because of its background its hurting my eyes a little hehe.

Also
I deposit on the given address it gives me error due to all letters are capital i need to view the page source to copy the correct address by the way i send 1$ to test also my question is how long would take before it will come to my balance:
Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:50:25 PM

Just Registered:

Can i make some comment: the color of the text the Dark blue makes hard to see because of its background its hurting my eyes a little hehe.

Also
I deposit on the given address it gives me error due to all letters are capital i need to view the page source to copy the correct address by the way i send 1$ to test also my question is how long would take before it will come to my balance:

ty cj for being patient for my program!

i'm glad you've depo'd, and we have received your deposit, and sorry about the color! we will make changes so it will be more pleasurable experience!

we've fixed the font style for the bitcoin address, now you'll be able to copy/paste it as it should be Smiley

cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:53:47 PM

Just Registered:

Also

ty cj for being patient for my program!

i'm glad you've depo'd, and we have received your deposit, and sorry about the color! we will make changes so it will be more pleasurable experience!

we've fixed the font style for the bitcoin address, now you'll be able to copy/paste it as it should be Smiley

its Okey hoping this site will hit on top soon .Smiley
i also notice the change Thanks a lot. Wink
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:55:20 PM

I see more investors are coming in maybe i will try it with some coins ...

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:05:48 AM

http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=3491

Cool Grin Cheesy

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:22:54 AM

i just make some deposit here, is the deposit not instant? still not appear in my account,
thanks for making minimum lower Cheesy

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:51:24 AM

i just make some deposit here, is the deposit not instant? still not appear in my account,

after 1 confirmation will appear in your account Smiley

and it is showing in our system, the blockchain is having a stress test, so it's causing issues for everybody. please be patient, thank you:)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21739/bitcoin-businesses-take-steps-prepare-coinwallets-september-stress-test/

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:45:18 AM

and it is showing in our system, the blockchain is having a stress test, so it's causing issues for everybody. please be patient, thank you:)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/21739/bitcoin-businesses-take-steps-prepare-coinwallets-september-stress-test/
yup its appear now, and i starting to digivest  Grin
i just read everything, and minimum payout is 0.01? so if not reach that 0.01, i need to reinvest again?

Digicoinz (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:52:21 AM

i just read everything, and minimum payout is 0.01? so if not reach that 0.01, i need to reinvest again?

excellent, and withdrawal minimum is .01 btc yes. and yes you could just reinvest your daily payouts if you wanted to as well until you reached the minimum withdraw, or just invest a lil bit more Tongue

nickaizoku

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:58:36 AM

excellent, and withdrawal minimum is .01 btc yes. and yes you could just reinvest your daily payouts if you wanted to as well until you reached the minimum withdraw, or just invest a lil bit more Tongue
thanks for clarifying Smiley
will invest more for sure, i just wait another payment and will invest here Cheesy
but still i would like to see this program is profitable Smiley if it slow thats alright, as long its profit for me, good luck on this site Cheesy

confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:26:00 AM

I think it would be better to reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to at least 0.001 btc so that some small investors can withdraw to test if it's paying. With that, the investor can post a payment proof here and prove it is paying to attract more investors.
cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:18:20 PM

I think it would be better to reduce the minimum withdrawal amount to at least 0.001 btc so that some small investors can withdraw to test if it's paying. With that, the investor can post a payment proof here and prove it is paying to attract more investors.

This is actually Good suggestion but i think it may cost a lot of fees also many people withdraw there earnings as long the withdraw minimum is available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: