Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My signature = Your Ad: Make an offer for use of my signature space.  (Read 443 times)
6strings (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:21:02 AM

As per subject. Please PM.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:03:32 PM

How many posts do you usually write per week/month? it does not make sense to rent your signature if you do not post regularly. So the info is needed.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:26:54 PM

Im pretty sure to be able to do this, instead of joining a campaign by yourself would be to be a valuable member, probably a legendary member with really high quality posts, then yes you could do this to get paid more than what the others campaign offer to normal people.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:35:35 AM

As per subject. Please PM.
Are saying you will opt out of bit-x campaign when you get an offer or you are now with bit-x campaign because your project indicates that your signature space is vacant.

6strings (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:24:12 AM

Sorry for the lack of response to the comments above. I did not receive notification of replies.

My post count varies but I am active in the community. While I am currently part of the Bit-x campaign my signature space is still my own to do with what I please. Most areas I would comment in are not eligible for payout from that campaign. Besides that I am quite happy with the Bit-x campaign thus far and this post should not be considered negative in anyway towards Bit-x whatsoever. I am looking for different options where more sections of the site are eligible for payout. Ideally I'd like a flat rate per week/month for the use of my space( with an agreed upon minimum number of legit posts required for payout of course).
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:28:27 AM

Sorry for the lack of response to the comments above. I did not receive notification of replies.

My post count varies but I am active in the community. While I am currently part of the Bit-x campaign my signature space is still my own to do with what I please. Most areas I would comment in are not eligible for payout from that campaign. Besides that I am quite happy with the Bit-x campaign thus far and this post should not be considered negative in anyway towards Bit-x whatsoever. I am looking for different options where more sections of the site are eligible for payout. Ideally I'd like a flat rate per week/month for the use of my space( with an agreed upon minimum number of legit posts required for payout of course).

I only asked you about that because bit-x have been doing well but as you said and I agreed with there are some section that your posts will not be counted by the bot.
I wish you good luck.

6strings (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:56:13 AM

I only asked you about that because bit-x have been doing well but as you said and I agreed with there are some section that your posts will not be counted by the bot.
I wish you good luck.

Yes. That.
and Thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: