Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587591 times)
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

KKR scored only 155 which is not enough on a pitch that is their home ground as well. That too it was all Yadav's effort in the end who managed to make sixes and fours in the second last over. Pune looks strong enough to get the runs but they already lose a wicket, a strong player Rahane is out. With a run rate of 8 runs per over, they can easily win the match.
Rising Pune Supergiant were going their another victory if there nothing wrong. 155 not big total though KKR was survived manage the run in the scoreboard. RRR below of 7 per over and that indicates it's so easy to chase for Pune.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:00:03 PM

KKR scored only 155 which is not enough on a pitch that is their home ground as well. That too it was all Yadav's effort in the end who managed to make sixes and fours in the second last over. Pune looks strong enough to get the runs but they already lose a wicket, a strong player Rahane is out. With a run rate of 8 runs per over, they can easily win the match.
Rising Pune Supergiant were going their another victory if there nothing wrong. 155 not big total though KKR was survived manage the run in the scoreboard. RRR below of 7 per over and that indicates it's so easy to chase for Pune.

Supergiants have to win this to cement their place in the qualifiers and it would not be tough work for them if they continue the pace without losing wickets.
74 needed from 76 balls is pretty much easy in T20 format.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

Supergiants have to win this to cement their place in the qualifiers and it would not be tough work for them if they continue the pace without losing wickets.

Rising Pune Supergiant won by 4 wickets, and the target is very less just 156 runs and Pune chased this target easily. Rahul Tripathi played fantastic innings. He made 93 runs and just missed his century by 7 runs. Anyway well played. KKR bowlers tried to restrict Pune batsman. They took 6 wickets, but one person Rahul Tripathi punished very badly to KKR bowlers and made Pune to win this game.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 09:15:55 PM

Rising Pune Supergiant won by 4 wickets, and the target is very less just 156 runs and Pune chased this target easily. Rahul Tripathi played fantastic innings. He made 93 runs and just missed his century by 7 runs. Anyway well played. KKR bowlers tried to restrict Pune batsman. They took 6 wickets, but one person Rahul Tripathi punished very badly to KKR bowlers and made Pune to win this game.

Last time Stokes and this time Rahul. Pune has really great batsmen who are capable of making 100 runs in a T20 match but I just wish they start playing as a team rather than 1 batsman doing the job for the team. I'm disappointed with Dhoni and Smith as these two are great batsman but still are not performing. KKR did put less runs on the board but they have many batsmen who are in form while Pune has one-two batsmen doing the job. Great win, anyways.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

Even though i'm not a huge ipl fan or even cricket fan in general i really loved the match between mumbai and gujarat lions the way gumrah had bowled was too good. I also liked the match when ben stroke made his first t20 100 and the way rps won the match. I feel bad for raina as his team plays really good in starting but they screw up in end.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:37:22 PM

Last time Stokes and this time Rahul. Pune has really great batsmen who are capable of making 100 runs in a T20 match but I just wish they start playing as a team rather than 1 batsman doing the job for the team. I'm disappointed with Dhoni and Smith as these two are great batsman but still are not performing. KKR did put less runs on the board but they have many batsmen who are in form while Pune has one-two batsmen doing the job. Great win, anyways.

This is what happens when a top order batsman perform well then others wont perform but the hardwork did not wasted and Pune won the match and with this they are in top 4 position,

Westindies vs Pakistan test match is also going interested at one stage it was looking that the game is going towards draw but yasir shah took and break and took 6 wickets , West Indies are 1 wicket down and took lead of only 183, which is not enough mostly this game is won by pakistan
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

This is what happens when a top order batsman perform well then others wont perform but the hardwork did not wasted and Pune won the match and with this they are in top 4 position,

Westindies vs Pakistan test match is also going interested at one stage it was looking that the game is going towards draw but yasir shah took and break and took 6 wickets , West Indies are 1 wicket down and took lead of only 183, which is not enough mostly this game is won by pakistan
This pitch is not easy to bat on last day I am sure this could be very big drama any one can win this match West Indies done great job specially by Hope he done his highest 90 Yasir shah was good at the end but damage is already done by home team odds for West Indies @3.35 not bad at all to put some money
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 11:51:03 PM

This pitch is not easy to bat on last day I am sure this could be very big drama any one can win this match West Indies done great job specially by Hope he done his highest 90 Yasir shah was good at the end but damage is already done by home team odds for West Indies @3.35 not bad at all to put some money

I agree with you but now going with this high bet is not much good as today itself the odd of pakistan came to high around 3 and now they are 1.45 odd which itself is giving profit, and as you are saying it if the pitch becomes hard and gets pace and spin then we can see lot of drama on last day and every one knows that this both team are the teams who are always giving surprises.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:31:34 AM

Even though i'm not a huge ipl fan or even cricket fan in general i really loved the match between mumbai and gujarat lions the way gumrah had bowled was too good. I also liked the match when ben stroke made his first t20 100 and the way rps won the match. I feel bad for raina as his team plays really good in starting but they screw up in end.

It is not screwed up but that is the beauty of the T20 game. The Just only player best performance will turn whole match upside down. That's why it is very hard to predict the winner in this IPL matches. It was looking like an easy win for GL but suddenly everything changed.

Today GL have another match against Delhi Daredevils. Both teams are at the bottom of the table and whoever win this match will get a chance to move in the points table.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

Pune lost regular wickets, but Rahul Tripathi ensured that they won this game. Agreed that the target was not very high, but you still needed somebody to score those runs. The interesting point about Tripathi's knock was that he scored 16 boundaries (4s and 6s). That's a lot!!!
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:05:46 AM

It is not screwed up but that is the beauty of the T20 game. The Just only player best performance will turn whole match upside down. That's why it is very hard to predict the winner in this IPL matches. It was looking like an easy win for GL but suddenly everything changed.

Today GL have another match against Delhi Daredevils. Both teams are at the bottom of the table and whoever win this match will get a chance to move in the points table.

It looks like in today's match GL may win because GL got a best batting line up. If they manage to restrict Delhi batsman for a decent score, then they can easily win the match. DD are not doing so great in the session but much better than RCB. Before the session started, I was thinking RCB may be one of the finalists but looks like they will end up at 8th position.

Pune lost regular wickets, but Rahul Tripathi ensured that they won this game. Agreed that the target was not very high, but you still needed somebody to score those runs. The interesting point about Tripathi's knock was that he scored 16 boundaries (4s and 6s). That's a lot!!!

Luckily I won this bet at one point I was thinking I may lose my bet but as you said Tripathi played a very responsible batting.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:36:10 AM

Pune bowled superb last over when KKR were batting . Hardly any runs were conceded. Had they even made 6 more runs, it would have being tough match because suddenly you see the Net run rate goes high and batsman may get under pressure. But Pune is now on 3rd spot in ranking.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

Pune bowled superb last over when KKR were batting . Hardly any runs were conceded. Had they even made 6 more runs, it would have being tough match because suddenly you see the Net run rate goes high and batsman may get under pressure. But Pune is now on 3rd spot in ranking.

I think that 6 more runs will not effect to pure because 17th over only they confirmed they would win this match easily. So they played the safe and slow game. If the target is high means, they will play speed. Anyhow Pune won the game and now in 3rd place.

Today match GL vs. DD, this is an important game for DD. Gl already out from this tournament. So DD must win this game.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

I think that 6 more runs will not effect to pure because 17th over only they confirmed they would win this match easily. So they played the safe and slow game. If the target is high means, they will play speed. Anyhow Pune won the game and now in 3rd place.

Today match GL vs. DD, this is an important game for DD. Gl already out from this tournament. So DD must win this game.

GL will be playing much freely today since they dont have much to go for,already out of the tournament.The bad thing is that they have big hitter who miserably failed to take them to the next level,but it will be good to see Finch,McCullum playing with more firepower

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

GL will be playing much freely today since they dont have much to go for,already out of the tournament.The bad thing is that they have big hitter who miserably failed to take them to the next level,but it will be good to see Finch,McCullum playing with more firepower
If DD loose this match then they will be out of the tournament too ( Unless SRH loose all their remaining matches ) but I feel GL won't give up and will do well today . Toss is important today and I think whoever wins the toss will win the match if they choose to chase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:31:58 PM

Yesterday's match wasn't good at all. I can't believe kkr lost , the way uttapa became out was bad and then yosuf pathan got out i found out it was over. I placed a bet on mi and it was obvious that mi was surely going to win. I have also placed a bet on super gaints i just hope they somehow make those 162 runs.
Do you really think that KKR could chase a score that big and with the bowling line up of Hyderabad which includes Bhuvneshwar Kumar who is the leading wicket taker and Rashid Khan it is not that easy to score against them .
Gujarat Lions started really well but lost the wickets in the middle order which halted their momentum to score a very big score,Rising Pune Supergiant has the team to chase this score but it all depends upon how they are going to approach this case if they loose the wicket of Smith early.
Actually making a prediction in ipl is literally impossible it is true to one point that anything can happen. I'm just happy that kkr made it to playoffs. Today's match is a really important match for both the teams as whichever team loses they are indirectly out of ipl. I have a feeling dd is going to win but let's see.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

I agree with you but now going with this high bet is not much good as today itself the odd of pakistan came to high around 3 and now they are 1.45 odd which itself is giving profit, and as you are saying it if the pitch becomes hard and gets pace and spin then we can see lot of drama on last day and every one knows that this both team are the teams who are always giving surprises.
This test match is going to be very interesting as I already posted today again Pakistan started with @1.35 now odds are @3.5 and West Indies @1.35 Pakistan lost all top batsmen in chase of 188 now just Shahzad and Sarfraz on wicket for me West Indies is already win this match good fight back by them because they done great job in second inning
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Already 170 and looks like Lions gonna hit more than 200 today. If Finch takes a stand then even Kishan is also capable of hitting some big hits. Rabada got 2 overs left so I guess it'll be a good competition from now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

Already 170 and looks like Lions gonna hit more than 200 today. If Finch takes a stand then even Kishan is also capable of hitting some big hits. Rabada got 2 overs left so I guess it'll be a good competition from now.
GL batsman played well and gave a big target to DD 209 runs. Karthik and Raina played well, and in the end, Jadeja made a great finish. But DD is also giving a very strong reply to GL. just with the loss of 1 wicket they made 125 runs 11 overs completed. They need 78 runs from 55 balls. Samson and Pant are playing giving superb entertainment to the crowd. I think DD will win this game.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

GL batsman played well and gave a big target to DD 209 runs. Karthik and Raina played well, and in the end, Jadeja made a great finish. But DD is also giving a very strong reply to GL. just with the loss of 1 wicket they made 125 runs 11 overs completed. They need 78 runs from 55 balls. Samson and Pant are playing giving superb entertainment to the crowd. I think DD will win this game.
I thought GL will have an easy win after scoring 208 but I think I was wrong . What a great batting from the youngsters , this is an important match for DD and they are taking it seriously . This win will give them more confidence and also it will increase their NRR .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 [521] 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: