Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587510 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:31:18 AM

The Pakistan team was helpless on their previous encounter with India. India has a consistent batting and bowling order while Pakistan have a surprise team as always.
The Only way Pakistan can win is breaking the Batting order and contain India on a low score which they can chase for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

The Pakistan team was helpless on their previous encounter with India. India has a consistent batting and bowling order while Pakistan have a surprise team as always.
The Only way Pakistan can win is breaking the Batting order and contain India on a low score which they can chase for.

Pakistan team got a good bowling line up but their batting is quite inconsistent. Also, their fielding needs to improve a lot. After that first match loss, they show some good performance to reach this final. It is not going to be easy for India to win a match. They should play like last game then they can put pressure on Pakistan team otherwise Pakistan team is ready to give surprise tomorrow.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:53:37 AM

Pakistan team got a good bowling line up but their batting is quite inconsistent. Also, their fielding needs to improve a lot. After that first match loss, they show some good performance to reach this final. It is not going to be easy for India to win a match. They should play like last game then they can put pressure on Pakistan team otherwise Pakistan team is ready to give surprise tomorrow.

Yes and India is favorite to win the finals but they cannot take things for granted as Pakistan can surely bounce back in the game as they have good bowlers in compare to India but India has good batting line up and all the batsmen are in good form and have scored good runs in the series so it will be an 50 50 scenario and would be surely an interesting battle to watch.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

Yes they were however we will see if Pakistan have learned from that match early on in the tournament. If Pakistan can improve on that last performance when they played India then we will be in for an entertaining match and maybe even an upset in the making and that is why I bet on Pakistan to win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

Will the history be repeated or will the most unpredictable team in Cricket win it this time? It will be one hell of a match , no matter who wins hope it will be a highly entertaining match Smiley If I had to bet I will bet over 550 runs or chasing team to loose the match .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:33:02 AM

Will the history be repeated or will the most unpredictable team in Cricket win it this time? It will be one hell of a match , no matter who wins hope it will be a highly entertaining match Smiley If I had to bet I will bet over 550 runs or chasing team to loose the match .

Expected to be full entertainment match going till live wire. But we also need to consider the forecast for the day whether will it be sunny or partial rain during the day may also decide the match course. Hope to see full overs in final and should be like a proper finale.
MCS23

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

Expected to be full entertainment match going till live wire. But we also need to consider the forecast for the day whether will it be sunny or partial rain during the day may also decide the match course. Hope to see full overs in final and should be like a proper finale.

You know that cricket, this in itself is an unpredictable Game. And if during the match there will be a doe, then you understand that cricket, this in itself is unpredictable Ira. And if during the match it rains, then the winners will be pleased only by the team that mainly plays in this weather their time. This statistics is confirmed even in other games with, so I do not think that cricket is no exception.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

With the form India is in it is really difficult to think that Pakistan could knock India out in the final,i am sure it will be a closely contested match and i would like to see Pakistan win the tournament as no one counted them to perform like this and they were finding it hard to get to this tournament in the first place because of their low ranking.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:01:50 PM

With the form India is in it is really difficult to think that Pakistan could knock India out in the final,i am sure it will be a closely contested match and i would like to see Pakistan win the tournament as no one counted them to perform like this and they were finding it hard to get to this tournament in the first place because of their low ranking.
I think with this win Pakistan will not come to 1st place. But India will come 1st place if they win this match. You are right Pakistan must restrict Indian batsman and make them score low. Otherwise, they don't have a chance to win this game. The Indian batting order is very strong, and all are in good form. Pakistan main strength is bowling if they do well then they will win or else India will win.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

I think with this win Pakistan will not come to 1st place. But India will come 1st place if they win this match. You are right Pakistan must restrict Indian batsman and make them score low. Otherwise, they don't have a chance to win this game. The Indian batting order is very strong, and all are in good form. Pakistan main strength is bowling if they do well then they will win or else India will win.
This final is going to be very interesting because both teams have plus and minus points India have best batting line up and Pakistan current bowling squad is not bad at all in this situation I will suggest watch and then place bet because we have many chances in this match for doing up and down
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:24:09 PM

I'm going to bet with India, because they have deep batting line up, not only that but also they have a couple of all rounder who are very effective in the pitch. One thing you have to consider that this Indian bowling attack is ever best line up, also history or statistics are beside with them, so there are 70-30% winning possibility of India...
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

This final is going to be very interesting because both teams have plus and minus points India have best batting line up and Pakistan current bowling squad is not bad at all in this situation I will suggest watch and then place bet because we have many chances in this match for doing up and down

Absolutely its gonna be interesting, hope it will be entertaining as well. India is a stable team with good batting, bowling and fielding. Pakistan is good at bowling and nearly in batting as well. Chances are there for both the teams.

ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

Absolutely its gonna be interesting, hope it will be entertaining as well. India is a stable team with good batting, bowling and fielding. Pakistan is good at bowling and nearly in batting as well. Chances are there for both the teams.
I think Indian team have best batting lineup and great bowling attack with good fielding, come to Pakistan also great come back at this tournament so who will play good cricket surely they will win the match, my opinion is India let's see what will happen at end.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:19:09 PM

I'm going to bet with India, because they have deep batting line up, not only that but also they have a couple of all rounder who are very effective in the pitch. One thing you have to consider that this Indian bowling attack is ever best line up, also history or statistics are beside with them, so there are 70-30% winning possibility of India...

I feel 90% are going to support India only as it has been years since Pakistan has ever defeated India and in these matches its more about pride than just winning a match and that too a FINAL. The gambling market is going to explode and I can see that in India, the betting amount is Rs. 2000 crores which is damn huge: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/champions-trophy-2017/top-stories/rs-2000-crore-bet-on-india-pak-title-clash/articleshow/59190240.cms

If by mistake India loses, there's going to be chaos here and same goes for Pakistan. I'm scared for my country rather than the match now lol

But it's true that both teams are deserving and well prepared for the match. Where one has a strong bowling team, the other team is used to chasing 300+ runs.

Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:00:17 PM

If by mistake India loses, there's going to be chaos here and same goes for Pakistan. I'm scared for my country rather than the match now lol
But it's true that both teams are deserving and well prepared for the match. Where one has a strong bowling team, the other team is used to chasing 300+ runs.
Looking at the amount of money involved in gambling and both these countries have a history of fixing matches anything is possible,if i find something unusual i would back down from entering further,lets see how this match goes and then decide what to do with the match.Lets expect a clean match in the final. Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 11:17:17 PM

Looking at the amount of money involved in gambling and both these countries have a history of fixing matches anything is possible,if i find something unusual i would back down from entering further,lets see how this match goes and then decide what to do with the match.Lets expect a clean match in the final. Wink

Yes there is some huge money being bet on this final and that is why I only bet a small amount on Pakistan to win the match because I don't really trust these two teams when it comes to match fixing as it has been done in the past and this time it's a big final and not just a standard match so we never know it could happen. I believe a lot of sports are sometimes fixed but in cricket it can be seen more so then other sports.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:56:05 AM

Match fixing is not happening only between these two countries but nowadays most of the countries and sports are involved in this match-fixing, and that's it is quite hard to predict the winners just based on their past performances. We also need the luck to support our skills to win these bets, and that's why I always suggest don't bet huge money in any single game even though you're very sure about the winners. Anyway, today's match will be very good to watch and enjoy my weekend.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:04:56 AM

A lot of fixers have been punished, including with jail terms. We saw what happened to Amir.
I don't think people will take the risk to fix matches now. This final should be clean.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

Match fixing is not happening only between these two countries but nowadays most of the countries and sports are involved in this match-fixing, and that's it is quite hard to predict the winners just based on their past performances. We also need the luck to support our skills to win these bets, and that's why I always suggest don't bet huge money in any single game even though you're very sure about the winners. Anyway, today's match will be very good to watch and enjoy my weekend.

Yes match fixing is quiet rampant and sad part is there is nothing we can do to prove it that it happens, I don't care what they have fixed for today's game, all I want is a cracker of a game to be played, this is the finals and it doesn't get bigger than this, however I feel Pakistan has improved it will fall short of a victory, it should be a close match with India expected to win this contest.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

Toss will play an important role in this match. If India wins the toss then they will opt to bowl first as they are terrific in the chasing; if they loose and Pakistan ask them to bat first then also India is able to put 300 plus target for Pakistan and it will be difficult for Pakistan. But Pakistan is really unpredictable team and they are capable to outperform India as they did against England.
Pages: « 1 ... 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 [565] 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: