Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1093 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587148 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

India have paid their own cost, they were feeling more comfortable than their status, they were hopeful about the statistics against Pakistan, they were very reluxe. Basically they have taken lightly of their opponent, in the group stage also they had taken lightly Sri Lanka which was the influential factor of that match...
It was very disappointing for me, and I never expected this result in my dream. I was more confident about Indian team because they are in that form. Seriously I don't know what to tell. I lost my bet, and I lost hope on team India. Pakistan proved that they are an unpredictable team in this series. I thought 1st T20 world cup matches result would repeat, but it gave me a big shock.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

All of them were favouring that India is a strong team but i told you that they are also common team who have lost to Sri lanka and asian teams know the weak points of other asian team, playing spinners against Pakistan is the bad choice of Virat, should have played Umesh Yadav who was good in this series dropping him itself showed that he is not interested in winning this final.

Yes, Virat chose the wrong bowlers and Bumrah and Ashwin also couldn't perform and take wickets. They looked good till the 10th voer of Pakistan and then they begin losing control over the game while the Pakistani batsmen kept hitting fours and 6s. By watching the score only it was clear to reach a target of 300+ as they couldn't take a wicket too. Virat has let down his team this time but I guess Pakistan was definitely the stronger team who managed to defeat Sri Lanka and England too who have better batsmen and bowlers.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:50:30 PM

I see a lot of people blaming Virat for India's loss but I don't think it can take all the blame as Pakistan were just simply unstoppable and on the day they were just too good for India. Yes Virat could of done things differently but would that have made much of a difference? no one is to know and I think a lot of credit must go to Pakistan as they played their best cricket in the last 2 games of the tournament and they deserved the win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

All of them were favouring that India is a strong team but i told you that they are also common team who have lost to Sri lanka and asian teams know the weak points of other asian team, playing spinners against Pakistan is the bad choice of Virat, should have played Umesh Yadav who was good in this series dropping him itself showed that he is not interested in winning this final.

Yes, Virat chose the wrong bowlers and Bumrah and Ashwin also couldn't perform and take wickets. They looked good till the 10th voer of Pakistan and then they begin losing control over the game while the Pakistani batsmen kept hitting fours and 6s. By watching the score only it was clear to reach a target of 300+ as they couldn't take a wicket too. Virat has let down his team this time but I guess Pakistan was definitely the stronger team who managed to defeat Sri Lanka and England too who have better batsmen and bowlers.

If you bowl so many no balls and wides, you are bound to be at a disadvantage. The fielding was sloppy too. Scoring 339 in a pressure situation wasn't going to be easy. Amir bowled excellently to take the match away from India.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

If you bowl so many no balls and wides, you are bound to be at a disadvantage. The fielding was sloppy too. Scoring 339 in a pressure situation wasn't going to be easy. Amir bowled excellently to take the match away from India.

Yes, the main issue was Indian bowling and fielding was very bad in that match. Once you to huge runs to chase then obviously batsman will be under pressure and that to Amir was superb in the first spell bowling. It was a good lesson for Indian team because they were over confident before the match and now they should know anything can happen if they don't play a good match on a given day.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

i think it was ever first big event in which Pakistan succeed otherwise for the most of the time India beat Pakistan in every mega event. may be this time the Indian were unlucky, otherwise they have a strong team.
It is not about luck,one team performed really well and one team did not do anything and that is what happened in this final,if having a strong team at paper is the mandatory to win a tournament then South Africa would have won all the ICC tournaments a long back  Tongue,since it wont work like that and the team who really has the determination would win at the end of the day.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:06:36 AM

i think it was ever first big event in which Pakistan succeed otherwise for the most of the time India beat Pakistan in every mega event. may be this time the Indian were unlucky, otherwise they have a strong team.
It is not about luck,one team performed really well and one team did not do anything and that is what happened in this final,if having a strong team at paper is the mandatory to win a tournament then South Africa would have won all the ICC tournaments a long back  Tongue,since it wont work like that and the team who really has the determination would win at the end of the day.
I agree , winning one match might be lucky but certainly not winning a whole tournament . Pakistan came in as the weakest team in the tournament and went on to win the trophy that too against their rivals Indians Wink Good day for Broadcasters as they got a billion views.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

I agree , winning one match might be lucky but certainly not winning a whole tournament . Pakistan came in as the weakest team in the tournament and went on to win the trophy that too against their rivals Indians Wink Good day for Broadcasters as they got a billion views.

I have heard from my friend that from semi final to final. All the matches seems fixed already. In Outdoor games cricket is damn game involves in gambling in high rate then other games, even football is better. If virat and Shikar stands in the finals for 100 plus runs and not fixed may India may taste the cup.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

I have heard from my friend that from semi final to final. All the matches seems fixed already. In Outdoor games cricket is damn game involves in gambling in high rate then other games, even football is better. If virat and Shikar stands in the finals for 100 plus runs and not fixed may India may taste the cup.
You think that the entire tournament was fixed because Pakistan won it,If Virat and Shikar could see the bowl properly then they could have timed it ,they were finding it hard to face the Pakistani fast bowlers and now crying out loud that the match is fixed,first people from India has to start accepting defeats because it is a sporting event and not a drama. Tongue
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

You think that the entire tournament was fixed because Pakistan won it,If Virat and Shikar could see the bowl properly then they could have timed it ,they were finding it hard to face the Pakistani fast bowlers and now crying out loud that the match is fixed,first people from India has to start accepting defeats because it is a sporting event and not a drama. Tongue

Fixing in the cricket is a long known details and even if you see properly in this match also their are lot of features like not including Umesh yadav in the team when his performance was very good in full tournament and they should know that Pakistan are very good in playing opposite to spinners and even they gave them full 10 overs to bowl and their are so many miss fielding and miss catch which have given pakistan such a big score. and when India came to batting they were just batting like to just lose the wickets and not to win the match.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:04:45 PM

Tomorrow we have 1st T20 match between England v South Africa,  i when to now which team is going win this match, can any one please give me the best tip, pls forgot about icc champions trophy what's happened in final.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Tomorrow we have 1st T20 match between England v South Africa,  i when to now which team is going win this match, can any one please give me the best tip, pls forgot about icc champions trophy what's happened in final.
You are right now time to change subject because now a days its all end so looking in future is much better I am going with England because they are very good at home and they need to win this series South Africa is also very good but not as they need to be so good choice is England
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

Fixing in the cricket is a long known details and even if you see properly in this match also their are lot of features like not including Umesh yadav in the team when his performance was very good in full tournament and they should know that Pakistan are very good in playing opposite to spinners and even they gave them full 10 overs to bowl and their are so many miss fielding and miss catch which have given pakistan such a big score. and when India came to batting they were just batting like to just lose the wickets and not to win the match.
Fixing in cricket matches is not a new thing,but with the strict rules and regulation i am pretty sure that the Indian players will not be risking their dream package of money they are getting for a few pennies,just imagine how dumb they would be to take money and under perform,hope you know how much each player is earning per match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:59:21 AM

Both teams will be eager to forget what happened in the Champions' Trophy. England are a strong team and have plenty of power hitters in their team. I would consider them favourites against South Africa.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

Tomorrow we have 1st T20 match between England v South Africa,  i when to now which team is going win this match, can any one please give me the best tip, pls forgot about icc champions trophy what's happened in final.

Both teams will be eager to forget what happened in the Champions' Trophy. England are a strong team and have plenty of power hitters in their team. I would consider them favourites against South Africa.

Yes, currently England is a quite strong team compared to SA. But it is a short format game so anything can happen. Because if one or two players perform better on a given day, then they will mostly going win in this short format game. In both teams got some good players and then can change the things anything in the game. So I will not bet on this game instead just try to watch and enjoy my time.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

This match is very important for both teams, England and South Africa both needs to a boots up in order to forget the champions trophy result, I think both team little bit depressed about their recent output.
Tonight match, I'm going to bet with English cricket team, thought South Africa is one of the best sides in the T20 format..
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

This match is very important for both teams, England and South Africa both needs to a boots up in order to forget the champions trophy result, I think both team little bit depressed about their recent output.
Tonight match, I'm going to bet with English cricket team, thought South Africa is one of the best sides in the T20 format..

If you bet for an English cricket team you made it to the right choice on your investment to do because they have a good standing from previous gameplays. South africa's best sides certainly bring good reputations to the team and if this continued to have great performances, that will definitely gain good results and will make them win. So closely monitor the team you are betting for and always bet in a moderate ways and have fun along the way.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

but i am going to bet on South Africa, they are unlucky in big events but not matches like that, they can show good performance here because they have good combination of bowlers and batsmen. therefore i will choose South Africa.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

If you bet for an English cricket team you made it to the right choice on your investment to do because they have a good standing from previous gameplays. South africa's best sides certainly bring good reputations to the team and if this continued to have great performances, that will definitely gain good results and will make them win. So closely monitor the team you are betting for and always bet in a moderate ways and have fun along the way.
i think it is difficult to say anything about the two teams, anything can happen because currently both have very balance team, therefore nothing can be say in advance. but i am still  hopeful that England can win the match.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

i think it is difficult to say anything about the two teams, anything can happen because currently both have very balance team, therefore nothing can be say in advance. but i am still  hopeful that England can win the match.
Yes both teams are in good form, it is not easy to predict who will win and who will lose. Both are having good bowling and batting lineup. But to compare South Africa, England is good in the short format of the game. They got good batting squad, and the captain is in fantastic form so they may win this game. In SA ABD is not in good form, this is a disadvantage of SA I think in this serious he may return to his form let's see.
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 ... 1093 »
  Print  

Jump to: