Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587509 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

Rain seems to be playing a big part in the England - South Africa game. England have a 250+ run lead, but they have a crucial decision of when to declare. It will be tough to ensure that there is enough time to bowl South Africa out and be sure that there is no chance of South Africa chasing down the target.

Proteas can always kick back in this game, the rain is changing the course of the game and it does look like England is on the winning side but we all know predicting a match is simply impossible.
England will start their 4th day with 9 wickets remaining and lead by 252 runs. Right now Englad stay pretty good moment to win the match, hopefully tomorrow will be playing in fresh weather.

England have taken lead past 300 runs with 8 wickets in hand. I think they should quickly add another 100 runs and declare it and let SA bat for the rest of the day and take 3-4 wickets today so that on last day they need to pickup 6 wickets to win the match.

Currently England in much control as lead pass figure of 450 its very big task for them but Bairestow is still on if he add 50 more runs in quick session then I am sure South Africa could be out of this match and they need some hard work for keep in touch 
SA struggling right now , they have lost 4 wickets and I guess its an easy win for England . Poor batting by SA I would say Sad Well done England .
If SA works very hard then they can draw this out ( very very less chance though ).
No way England is going to win this match, if SA wants to save this match then rain must help them. Otherwise, it is not possible. This is still 3rd day last session and 2 more days left to finish this test and SA need 385 runs and only six wickets in hand do you think it is possible. Suppose if SA wins this test then it will become a record.

South Africa already lost their 4th wicket and I do not think they will cross atleast 200 runs and all. If amla been stand in their side then definately they will atleast they can stand till 5th day and they can draw the match tommorow instead facing loose. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

what a win for India, I really missed the fourth day of the first test match against host team Sri Lanka. India really has shown their team strength at the every side. they performed very well both the batting and bowling side. but Sri Lanka never created any chances to come back this match. they are really struggling with their new squad.
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

Rain seems to be playing a big part in the England - South Africa game. England have a 250+ run lead, but they have a crucial decision of when to declare. It will be tough to ensure that there is enough time to bowl South Africa out and be sure that there is no chance of South Africa chasing down the target.

Proteas can always kick back in this game, the rain is changing the course of the game and it does look like England is on the winning side but we all know predicting a match is simply impossible.
England will start their 4th day with 9 wickets remaining and lead by 252 runs. Right now Englad stay pretty good moment to win the match, hopefully tomorrow will be playing in fresh weather.

England have taken lead past 300 runs with 8 wickets in hand. I think they should quickly add another 100 runs and declare it and let SA bat for the rest of the day and take 3-4 wickets today so that on last day they need to pickup 6 wickets to win the match.

Currently England in much control as lead pass figure of 450 its very big task for them but Bairestow is still on if he add 50 more runs in quick session then I am sure South Africa could be out of this match and they need some hard work for keep in touch 
SA struggling right now , they have lost 4 wickets and I guess its an easy win for England . Poor batting by SA I would say Sad Well done England .
If SA works very hard then they can draw this out ( very very less chance though ).
No way England is going to win this match, if SA wants to save this match then rain must help them. Otherwise, it is not possible. This is still 3rd day last session and 2 more days left to finish this test and SA need 385 runs and only six wickets in hand do you think it is possible. Suppose if SA wins this test then it will become a record.

South Africa already lost their 4th wicket and I do not think they will cross atleast 200 runs and all. If amla been stand in their side then definately they will atleast they can stand till 5th day and they can draw the match tommorow instead facing loose. 

It's test match and now South Africa playing for draw so run doesn't matter. They just need to keep wickets somehow.
And it's looking really hard task even Bauvma and Elgar played good and finish the day.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:11:32 PM

what a win for India, I really missed the fourth day of the first test match against host team Sri Lanka. India really has shown their team strength at the every side. they performed very well both the batting and bowling side. but Sri Lanka never created any chances to come back this match. they are really struggling with their new squad.
It was a loop sided match and i really like close matches than one sided fights in test matches,India with a strong batting line up and a good spinners in Ashwin and Jadeja it will be really difficult for SL to match the Indian side at the moment,if they create a spinning wicket to trouble the Indian batsmen they could get hampered because India has good spinners too.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

It's good to be back, exciting day tomorrow, don't think South Africa will play out the day. They are four down and they need to survive a full day, which i don't see Happening the way the wicket is playing.. England should win this one with a big margin.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:58:48 PM

It's good to be back, exciting day tomorrow, don't think South Africa will play out the day. They are four down and they need to survive a full day, which i don't see Happening the way the wicket is playing.. England should win this one with a big margin.

Ya it is that England are in good position but cannot say about winning with big margin, as 5th day the swing is very low so if South Africa play smartly then they can get close to getting draw this match because anything can happen in cricket so their will be lot of drama on 5th day.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:01:57 AM

Ya it is that England are in good position but cannot say about winning with big margin, as 5th day the swing is very low so if South Africa play smartly then they can get close to getting draw this match because anything can happen in cricket so their will be lot of drama on 5th day.

South Africa have only 6 wickets left and no hope of chasing down the target. In  such cases, even if the pitch is docile, there is tremendous pressure on the batsmen. I don't think South Africa can bat out the last day, unless rain disrupts play.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:11:07 AM

Good four top orders already got out and SA still requires another 375 runs and only 6 wickets remaining. Winning this match will be almost impossible but they can give build good partnerships then they can at least try to draw the match. By looking at their batting performance in this series mostly England is going to win the match but not sure whether with big margin or small.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:30:37 AM

so far my prediction about the 3rd test between England and South Africa, the host will get another win against South Africa, it seems too difficult to chase for them because at the final day 375 runs is a massive target though they have 6 wickets remaining, I can't expect anything wins of England.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 07:46:59 AM

so far my prediction about the 3rd test between England and South Africa, the host will get another win against South Africa, it seems too difficult to chase for them because at the final day 375 runs is a massive target though they have 6 wickets remaining, I can't expect anything wins of England.

South Africa or even England as of recent has not yielded a win on chase and the fourth innings in every match are the lowest scorer. It's hard for the visiting team to hold their 6 wickets in the last day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

Why is SA's performance so bad? 175 first and now they are struggling again at 160 with 4 wickets down. They need to get 332 runs and it seems they won't manage to get it with Elgar and Bavuma. This time England seems to win the game after losing the earlier one but still disappointed with SA.

Edit: Lost the 5th wicket now :|

Today's the last day and if England don't manage to take the remaining 5 wickets, it will end up as a draw but chances are less.

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:02:42 AM

Why is SA's performance so bad? 175 first and now they are struggling again at 160 with 4 wickets down. They need to get 332 runs and it seems they won't manage to get it with Elgar and Bavuma. This time England seems to win the game after losing the earlier one but still disappointed with SA.

Today's the last day and if England don't manage to take the remaining 5 wickets, it will end up as a draw but chances are less.

Into the drinks with 6th wicket down. It would be another easy win for England. They would be winning the series as host. Great comeback for the english team.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

Into the drinks with 6th wicket down. It would be another easy win for England. They would be winning the series as host. Great comeback for the English team.
Match not finished yet still one more session is there and South Africa lost one more wicket. The score is 205/7. Dean Elgar is still batting made a magnificent century in good time he is the only player can save SA in this test match. 3 wickets are there one session play is remaining match looks very interesting. But English players have advantage let's see SA will manage to make this test draw or not.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

Into the drinks with 6th wicket down. It would be another easy win for England. They would be winning the series as host. Great comeback for the English team.
Match not finished yet still one more session is there and South Africa lost one more wicket. The score is 205/7. Dean Elgar is still batting made a magnificent century in good time he is the only player can save SA in this test match. 3 wickets are there one session play is remaining match looks very interesting. But English players have advantage let's see SA will manage to make this test draw or not.
Its very very difficult now for SA . I had some hope on them till Morris was in the crease but now I don't think Elgar can hold it for another 3 and half hours because his partners can get out too . England will win this one I guess , soon .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

It was a tough match for proteas from the first day, no wonder England won it with a big margin. I'm concentrating more on TNPL now, the odds are good and can be won easily if you know the players.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

Every test match between England and South Africa carries huge excitement and enjoy. That's the real flavor of test cricket. Whatever the result will come that doesn't matter any thing. In the era of T/20 format, people have lost the interest to follow test match. So this type of competitive match will bring again the glory of this test format.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

It was a tough match for proteas from the first day, no wonder England won it with a big margin. I'm concentrating more on TNPL now, the odds are good and can be won easily if you know the players.
Truly a tough match but England won the third Test against South Africa. England win by 239 runs mainly possible by a terrific bowling performance from Moeen with a hat-trick.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:49:11 PM

As expected the English team won with a big margin. Surviving a full day on that pitch was a tough ask from RSA.. Moeen got his first hatrick which was surprising.. anyway good win for England.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

At last England managed to take the wickets before the end of the day and SA lost by a huge margin. Elgar's play was worth watching but in the end, the score was huge and after his wicket, the match was already at its last stage. He tried his best to make it end as a draw but there were barely any wickets in hand that could help him. He made almost half the score. SA won 1 and Eng won 2 out of 4 test matches.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

At last England managed to take the wickets before the end of the day and SA lost by a huge margin. Elgar's play was worth watching but in the end, the score was huge and after his wicket, the match was already at its last stage. He tried his best to make it end as a draw but there were barely any wickets in hand that could help him. He made almost half the score. SA won 1 and Eng won 2 out of 4 test matches.

Yes they did and easily won the match in the end. England needed to bounce back after the last test loss where South Africa had all the momentum but now that has switched back to England. Well at least now they can't lose the test series but I think England will win the next test and win the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: