Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587606 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:19:35 AM

England got all out for 243 and gave target of .380 but rain is spoiling the game, today 4th day and still their is rain , SA will be hoping that it rains full day so that on 5th day they can just bat full day and draw this game. But still England are in leading position in this test match.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

England got all out for 243 and gave target of .380 but rain is spoiling the game, today 4th day and still their is rain , SA will be hoping that it rains full day so that on 5th day they can just bat full day and draw this game. But still, England are in leading position in this test match.
SA after losing 3 wickets great come back Hashim Amla and captain Faf du Plessis playing with 100 runs partnership. Amla is 76 I think he will make a century today. Now 4th day last session is running. SA need 227 runs and 7 wickets in hand. One full day is there I think both teams have a chance to win this test match. This test will not end as a draw we will get 100% result.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:53:44 PM

Looks like England will win this match too. They already lost 6 wickets and need almost 198 runs now to win the match with 4 wickets. It looks impossible with just one good batsman Plessis and the rest can't be trusted to get those runs when England bowlers are playing so well. If they had managed to get a 300+ score in the first innings, the pressure would be lesser now. England along with this match, would win the series too.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

what is your prediction the Australia's tour of Bangladesh?
Australian Cricket Board already announced their squad, where they give rest their main first bowler Michel stark. after that another important bowler Pattinson also got injured so their main pace attack will be absent this coming tour. it is really pleasuring for the Bangladeshi batsmen.
but My prediction is that Australia will face a huge challenge against Bangladesh.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:04:15 PM

Australian Cricket Board already announced their squad, where they give rest their main first bowler Michel stark. after that another important bowler Pattinson also got injured so their main pace attack will be absent this coming tour. it is really pleasuring for the Bangladeshi batsmen.
but My prediction is that Australia will face a huge challenge against Bangladesh.

Definitely, Bangladesh is like that player who can never be predicted. They have beaten Aussies in the past and they have some good experienced players who can shatter Australia's plans.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 06:32:37 PM

Aussies always tend to lose if they are playing in a foreign ground and they are mostly good in ODIs and t20s. Bangladesh playing in their home ground should have that slight advantages over Australia and since 1 year they have been playing really well even against England. With just 2 matches, I feel Bangladesh would win and this would make Australia fall in the ranking as well.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:36:44 PM

As expected England has won convincingly, South Africa was down and out after the first inning. It was a good fight by amla and faf thou, but in order to win a test match to you need to fight as a team but that didn't happen for RSA, a good series win for the Englishmen, thou they need to work on the upper batting order, south Africa has clearly missed bowlers like dayl styen. Anyway a fantastic series comes to an end. Looking forward to Bangladesh vs Australia A
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:53:57 PM

@Thekool1s South Africa is not in the best of form for a very long time and they are loosing a lot while touring,so it is not a very big surprise for me as England does have a very good team at home and with ABD in their squad they did miss a world class player who could change the match in any situation, not much interesting things about cricket in recent months.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:43:08 AM

@Thekool1s South Africa is not in the best of form for a very long time and they are loosing a lot while touring,so it is not a very big surprise for me as England does have a very good team at home and with ABD in their squad they did miss a world class player who could change the match in any situation, not much interesting things about cricket in recent months.

In SA second innings only two players Root and Ali scored decent runs and all others played like a new to a cricket game. SA is not a very weak team but for a long time, they are not able to win the matches.

Definitely, Bangladesh is like that player who can never be predicted. They have beaten Aussies in the past and they have some good experienced players who can shatter Australia's plans.

Bangladesh may not be winning the series but they will surely give some surprises during this series. If pitches are prepared to support only spin bowling then we may see Australia struggling to win the matches in this series. Better avoid betting in advance for this series.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:48:25 AM

In SA second innings only two players Root and Ali scored decent runs and all others played like a new to a cricket game. SA is not a very weak team but for a long time, they are not able to win the matches.

Bangladesh may not be winning the series but they will surely give some surprises during this series. If pitches are prepared to support only spin bowling then we may see Australia struggling to win the matches in this series. Better avoid betting in advance for this series.

South Africa is a strong team but in this series, they not played well and in this test match 2nd innings SA batsman played well in the beginning, but after losing Amla and FDP the collapsed just for few runs. Six batsmen got out for just single digit because of this they lost this test. if any of 2 batsmen played good innings means they will win. Any how congrats to England and it was good entertaining series.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

SA played well today but the bowlers did not do a good job and gave away runs at almost 6 per over. Every bowler had an economy rate of 6-7 and only Dala and Pretorius could get wickets. The openers played really badly and they would have struggled in the end of the match had Iyer not made 140 runs and taken the game in his control.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:27:44 PM

I agree its been a while since they have won a test series, ABD was a big loss for them, South Africa are still a strong team on paper but they are not performing on the ground which matters the most, Likes of imran tahir are being rested. who could have turned the game towards RSA but "could been, have been" doesn't matter in cricket. You have got to play with what you have got and South Africa Played no where near to the potential they had.

SA played well today but the bowlers did not do a good job and gave away runs at almost 6 per over. Every bowler had an economy rate of 6-7 and only Dala and Pretorius could get wickets. The openers played really badly and they would have struggled in the end of the match had Iyer not made 140 runs and taken the game in his control.

No scoring 200 runs per innings is not good batting period. They should have batted like England. They were too defensive in my opinion. Its modern day cricket, You are expected to make 300 runs on the first day of the match, But South Africa has failed to reach that mark countless times in this series. Just poor batting, Can't blame the bowlers too much here. Also you have got to respect the way England Batted. They have handled the pressure way better than South Africa did. Anyway looking forward to CPL.
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:59:57 PM

I agree its been a while since they have won a test series, ABD was a big loss for them, South Africa are still a strong team on paper but they are not performing on the ground which matters the most, Likes of imran tahir are being rested. who could have turned the game towards RSA but "could been, have been" doesn't matter in cricket. You have got to play with what you have got and South Africa Played no where near to the potential they had.

No scoring 200 runs per innings is not good batting period. They should have batted like England. They were too defensive in my opinion. Its modern day cricket, You are expected to make 300 runs on the first day of the match, But South Africa has failed to reach that mark countless times in this series. Just poor batting, Can't blame the bowlers too much here. Also you have got to respect the way England Batted. They have handled the pressure way better than South Africa did. Anyway looking forward to CPL.

Yes don't blame bowlers actually they did very good job. This is completely SA batsman mistake. They did not bat in both innings. Just 2 batsmen played good innings this is not enough. I think the pitch was turned into bowling pitch or not i don't know after losing the stand batsman SA lost all wickets in just a few minutes. Congratulation England.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:43:18 PM

Once SA had wonderful opening set with in their team and their team giving best opening in many outer country leaguw matches. I they towards winning momentum in this match. With their bowlers support and team lead to winning March.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

I think South Africa did not batted well, they failed to score 300 plus runs in the both innings. On the other hand England's batsman posted competitive total in the first innings and their bowlers made sure to wrap up SA batsman quickly. 
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

Next 3 days we don't have any big matches this month 12th India vs. Sri Lanka final test match is going to start. India already won this series by 2-0. So this test is prestige matter for Sri Lanka. Losing all 3 tests on the home ground is not good for SL. I think India may change there team squad in this test match maybe the bench players will play in this test. I am sure this match also India is going to win any guyess?   
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

Next 3 days we don't have any big matches this month 12th India vs. Sri Lanka final test match is going to start. India already won this series by 2-0. So this test is prestige matter for Sri Lanka. Losing all 3 tests on the home ground is not good for SL. I think India may change there team squad in this test match maybe the bench players will play in this test. I am sure this match also India is going to win any guyess?   

Ya it is true that now Sri Lanka will be playing last test match and try to win for not getting lost the series whitewash. India change is that Jadeja got banned for the 1 test match so Axar Patel is playing on behalf of him, apart from this till now their is not change in squad.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:31:54 PM

Just while checking the score of England and India under 19 match, the England team were at 120 for 3 and now they are 157 for 8. 5 wickets feel so fast and now the match has been delayed due to the rain. However, England are far from winning this match.

I think South Africa did not batted well, they failed to score 300 plus runs in the both innings. On the other hand England's batsman posted competitive total in the first innings and their bowlers made sure to wrap up SA batsman quickly. 

It's true but still the score was good enough to defend but the bowlers failed to defend the runs. India also managed to get the runs after the 46th over. Their bowling attack should have been better when the score is below 300.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Just while checking the score of England and India under 19 match, the England team were at 120 for 3 and now they are 157 for 8. 5 wickets feel so fast and now the match has been delayed due to the rain. However, England are far from winning this match.

It's true but still the score was good enough to defend but the bowlers failed to defend the runs. India also managed to get the runs after the 46th over. Their bowling attack should have been better when the score is below 300.
England under 19 scored very less runs. they got all out for 175 runs. 3 batsman out for zero runs. The target is less just 176 runs, and now India U19 is batting they made 61 runs with no loss of wickets. So India will win this match easily. Is there any chance to bet on this game? Any site offers this match to place our bet.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:06:18 PM

England under 19 scored very less runs. they got all out for 175 runs. 3 batsman out for zero runs. The target is less just 176 runs, and now India U19 is batting they made 61 runs with no loss of wickets. So India will win this match easily. Is there any chance to bet on this game? Any site offers this match to place our bet.

India are not at 114 runs for 1 wicket and they just need 62 runs more to win the match which can be achieved in another 10 overs. They are scoring at over 6.6 runs per over already even after the fall of the wicket. It tough to get a site that allows betting on under 19 games. It's mostly open for the adult games. Some allow world cup matches mostly for below 19. Same was the case for the women's cricket team too.

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: