Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587590 times)
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Bangladesh won the toss and took bowling, as they know that West Indies are good at chasing and Bangladesh have a good bowling. AFter a good start West Indies started to give wickets but the Run Rate is good if they are able to score above 200+ will be good but they have to bowl well and if they take early wickets then they have chances of winning the T20 and T20 series also.

It ended disastrous for Bangladesh as they lost the match by 50 runs and with this they also lost the series to WI by 2-1. Chasing such score is never easy for any team and said that they would like to take positives from this series and take it forward as they are the good site and would like to start winning now the important matches as well.

They managed to lose match despite poor umpiring decision and ICC rules going in their favour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Bangladesh won the toss and took bowling, as they know that West Indies are good at chasing and Bangladesh have a good bowling. AFter a good start West Indies started to give wickets but the Run Rate is good if they are able to score above 200+ will be good but they have to bowl well and if they take early wickets then they have chances of winning the T20 and T20 series also.

It ended disastrous for Bangladesh as they lost the match by 50 runs and with this they also lost the series to WI by 2-1. Chasing such score is never easy for any team and said that they would like to take positives from this series and take it forward as they are the good site and would like to start winning now the important matches as well.

They managed to lose match despite poor umpiring decision and ICC rules going in their favour.

I feel that Liton Das should walk out from the crease in a good spirit of the game after seeing that No ball blunder in Big Giant screen. but Winning the game and series is important too Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Would like to hear any Bangladeshi point of view in this matter for an obvious reason. ex: Nidahas trophy saga etc

3rd Test between OZ and India is going to start on Christmas day which is 25th. India would like to get the good opening combination which can give a start of like 50 - 70 runs without losing a wicket. The main problem at present is top batting order which is not able to perform.

26* Dec, Boxing day test match

I am just worried about the team or opening pair combination Tbh. having said that, I Have a feeling that we are going to win this test match  Cool otherwise will spend my new year with Old Monk and bitching about Indian team lol

Ravi Shastri is really acting like a Cheerleader.
https://twitter.com/cricbuzz/status/1076731853334138880

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I read somewhere that Australia is going to play a 7 years old spinner for the Boxing Day test match against India.
Is it a reliable news are just a rumor or something about toss. I checked with the Australia cricket's Twitter handle and found this : https://twitter.com/cricketcomau/status/1076661900170022913

India is into big trouble as their front-line spinners are injured and probably they may not get ready for this iconic Boxing Day test match.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

India is into big trouble as their front-line spinners are injured and probably they may not get ready for this iconic Boxing Day test match.
India may be the number one ranked test side but winning in Australia against Australia that too in test cricket match is not a simple task. I believe drawing the remaining two matches of the series will be a very big task for India considering the moral boost Australia got in the second test match. India is really suffering with their injured players, Prithivi Shaw's injury must be a very big concern for them. The upcoming Boxing Day test match may end up in three or four days itself as I am expecting it will be one sided, in Australia favor.

I read somewhere that Australia is going to play a 7 years old spinner for the Boxing Day test match against India.
It sounds wired. I guess this must be a rumor. How they will risk an important match with a kid ?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

But Bangladesh lost today's match and the series too.West Indies again proved their dominance in T20 format by beating the hosts by walloping 50 runs margin. It is a big win for West Indies and I guess this may motivate them morally to perform well in other formats too. A must mention : KMA Paul's contrinution to today's match. He took 5 wickets in four over by leaking only 15 runs. Hope he may find spots in other formats and in IPL too.

Bengalis' experience isn't paying off at all; with years of experience, players like Tamim Iqbal, Shakib ul Hassan, Mushfiqur Rahim, and Mahmudullah are still unable to deliver anything at all.

I seriously think the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) should start working on youngsters, instead of hoping for good performances by the seniors, this ain't working good for a while!
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

I seriously think the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) should start working on youngsters, instead of hoping for good performances by the seniors, this ain't working good for a while!
They have to search for new talents but you cannot judge them with the performance against WI in the twenty over format as West Indies do have a strong line up for the format and they could beat any team and if you look at the T20 tournaments around the globe, majority of the teams have players from WI and they are making a good living with these tournaments. Cheesy
Waiting for the third test against Australia and India, India is struggling with injury and hopefully they will get new players for the opening slot as the current pair is a complete failure.
vella85

Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:09:58 PM

India may be the number one ranked test side but winning in Australia against Australia that too in test cricket match is not a simple task. I believe drawing the remaining two matches of the series will be a very big task for India considering the moral boost Australia got in the second test match. India is really suffering with their injured players, Prithivi Shaw's injury must be a very big concern for them. The upcoming Boxing Day test match may end up in three or four days itself as I am expecting it will be one sided, in Australia favor.

It sounds wired. I guess this must be a rumor. How they will risk an important match with a kid ?

Guys this child won't be playing lol they have given him the captain role as he suffered with cancer when he was a baby so this is for the make a wish foundation where they grant children wishes and it was this boys wish to captain the Australian team in a Boxing day test match. He will also be walking out onto the field for the toss of the coin to make him feel apart of the match but apart from that he won't be playing.

Its going to be an interesting match as both teams might make some changes with Finch in doubt to play and Handscomb might be dropped for another player while India will also need to make some decisions on their opening pair and if their front line spinners will be fit to play. Australia have a very good record playing in this Boxing day test match where Australia have only lost 8 Boxing day test matches since the first Boxing day test started in 1950. The last loss was in 2010 where England won by an innings and 157 runs. India have only manged to draw on two occasions and on every other occasion they have been thrashed. So its going to be an interesting match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

There could be some good news for the Indian team as Ashwin has been bowling in practice and is a big chance to play on Boxing day. Australia could also make a change by dropping Peter Handscomb and bringing in Mitch Marsh as the selectors are looking for the all rounder option.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:40:03 AM

There could be some good news for the Indian team as Ashwin has been bowling in practice and is a big chance to play on Boxing day. Australia could also make a change by dropping Peter Handscomb and bringing in Mitch Marsh as the selectors are looking for the all rounder option.
He is injured I guess that's why he wasn't included in the 2nd test , I guess he hasn't recovered yet?
I also feel Jadeja should be included , he might come in handy as he can bat well too . I say , drop Umesh Yadav and pick Jadeja as Indian team doesn't need 4 pace bowlers , do they?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:12:36 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 06:49:28 AM by JSRAW

Indian Team Management keep doing fuck ups on a team combination. Ashwin bowling in nets can be good or bad both because nowadays players being a drop from the squad for showing so-called less intensity in nets.  Undecided

Mitch Marsh is Vice Captain, right?

drop Umesh Yadav and pick Jadeja as Indian team doesn't need 4 pace bowlers , do they?

Depends on the Pitch, if the pitch is green then most team always opts for 4 seamers (including 1 allrounder seam bowler, opposition batting lineup comes into play too) Spinners always comes handy in Test cricket due to over rate ratio even in seaming/bouncing condition (90 over per day / 15 over per hour)  Every captain struggles with over rate if he picks 4 seam bowler with no spinner in team. That's why we have seen Hanuman Vihari bowling 28 overs in 2nd test.

Yadav played around 40 test match but gets carried away 7 out of 10 times in seaming condition and ends up giving runs. so IMHO the Indian team should opt for Bhuvi if they need 4th seamer because he can bat too in the lower order.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Maady
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

KL rahul should be out from Test sqaud for good and let him play Domestic season and prove his worth.

This is my playing XI

1. Mayank Aggarwal
2. Murali VIjay
3.Pujara
4. Virat
5. Ajinkya Rahane
6. Hunuma Vihari
7. Rishab Pant
8. Jadeja/Ashwin
9. Ishant Sharma
10. MH. Shami
11. Bumrah

Team announced for 3rd test match. KL rahul, Murali Vijay ,Umesh Yadav out and Mayank aggarwal, ROhit Sharma, Jadeja playing in 3rd test. Ashwin is not fit again. Cool

Now who will open with Mayank aggarwal? Hanuma vihari or rohit sharma? that would be interesting to see if rohit opens and cash out this opportunity.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Odds I got for tonight:

New Zealand 1.38 / draw 7.0 / Sri Lanka 6.75 (2nd Test)
Australia 2.17 / draw 5.9 / India 2.64 (3rd Test)

Maybe Australia is the good play today, decent value.
Maady
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

Odds I got for tonight:

Is that related to betting? How does that work in general?. confusing for me.
reactorjuno

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Odds I got for tonight:

Yes, they are the odds for the match.

For example I was saying that Australia is worth a stake, let's suppose you bet $100 on Australia to win, if they win you get a profit of $117.

If you think India will win, and you bet $100, if they win then you get a profit of $164.

If you bet on New Zealand to win, and they win, your net profit is $38 (for the same stake of $100).

Sports betting is always very risky though    Wink
Maady
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

Odds I got for tonight:

For example I was saying that Australia is worth a stake, let's suppose you bet $100 on Australia to win, if they win you get a profit of $117.

If you think India will win, and you bet $100, if they win then you get a profit of $164.

If you bet on New Zealand to win, and they win, your net profit is $38 (for the same stake of $100).

Thank you. Sounds interesting, would like to get my hands dirty on this. never tried betting on anything before. where can i learn about that? We can bet online from India as well or here in BTT?
reactorjuno

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Odds I got for tonight:

Thank you. Sounds interesting, would like to get my hands dirty on this. never tried betting on anything before. where can i learn about that? We can bet online from India as well or here in BTT?

You are welcome. Plenty of websites to bet on cricket if you are in India. I would recommend the platform Betkeen from Easysportbet.co.uk they have good odds, been using it for a while.

As a beginner it's not easy to win but it's possible, you just need patience and discipline.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 2711

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Odds I got for tonight:

I don't think Aussies are having good time in test cricket (despite winning the last test). My odds are for India. Although I can see the bookies are keeping the Aussies ahead.

AUS: 11/10 INDIA: 13/8 Draws: 4/1

I wonder why no one is considering a draw?

By the way, finally
India have dropped both their openers - 97 runs between them in eight innings - for the Boxing Day Test.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
reactorjuno

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

It is always tricky to predict a draw. And I think most bettors don't like to bet on a draw, they like to support a team. Can be an attractive option actually given the relatively high odds on both encounters.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

Indian Team Management keep doing fuck ups on a team combination. Ashwin bowling in nets can be good or bad both because nowadays players being a drop from the squad for showing so-called less intensity in nets.  Undecided

Mitch Marsh is Vice Captain, right?

drop Umesh Yadav and pick Jadeja as Indian team doesn't need 4 pace bowlers , do they?

Depends on the Pitch, if the pitch is green then most team always opts for 4 seamers (including 1 allrounder seam bowler, opposition batting lineup comes into play too) Spinners always comes handy in Test cricket due to over rate ratio even in seaming/bouncing condition (90 over per day / 15 over per hour)  Every captain struggles with over rate if he picks 4 seam bowler with no spinner in team. That's why we have seen Hanuman Vihari bowling 28 overs in 2nd test.

Yadav played around 40 test match but gets carried away 7 out of 10 times in seaming condition and ends up giving runs. so IMHO the Indian team should opt for Bhuvi if they need 4th seamer because he can bat too in the lower order.

Yes Mitch Marsh is the vice captain and I think he has come in as the pitch is green and will suite him along with his batting so Australia can have 4 pace bowlers and the 1 spinner which could take spin on days 3-5. India have made some changes at the top with the debut of Mayank Agarwal to open the batting, alongside Hanuma Vihari. It will be interesting to see how these two face up to the fast pace attack of Strac, Hazlewood and Cummins.

These are the teams that have been named but there is still 2 hours before the match starts so we could see a late change or two but for now the teams are:

Australia XI: Marcus Harris, Aaron Finch, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Paine (c,wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Nathan Lyon, Josh Hazlewood

India XI: Mayank Agarwal, Hanuma Vihari, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:15:38 AM

Hey guys , first of all , Merry Christmas to all .

Australia take on India at MCG .
The pitch looks great to bat on .

Mayank Agarwal is making his debut and is a player you should look out for .

Indians are batting first and if you ask me they will score well .

I suggest you to go for <b>Draw</b> .

Reasons
-Indians have batsmen who are well suited  for this pitch and so do Aussies .
- If Indians manage to put up 350-400 and Aussies will chase it , it will take 3 days whole .

The odds are looking good for "Draw" too .

Good luck 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: