Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587509 times)
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:22:06 AM

Good start for NZ . The two batsmen are building up good partnership , I think NZ will be able to score more than 200 . If they manage to score above 250 , there is a chance for them to draw this match .
Going for 200+ bet @1.36 -> https://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=12Jifq4GLqr3WtAV7C5umdUqsebrrpxG8s , looking good as NZ already scored 177 .
New Zealand got all out for just 204 runs, and Now India started his second innings 4/0. India lead by 116 runs. Superb bowling from Bhuvaneshwar Kumar. Picks 5 wickets in this innings. Shami also picks 3 wickets. The last match the pitch was supported to spin bowlers. In this match, it is supporting speed bowlers. Let's see how India will play in the second innings.
India are ahead in this match by a long way.A 116 run lead in this first innings is a big lead as looking at the pitch it doesnt a good batting wicket so NewZealand is in some trouble now.But still jetan patel innings given them some score of 204 or they were looking like that they will get out on 170 runs.
I think slowly the pitch is started supporting to bowlers. Because Indian Batsman is also struggling to score in the second innings. They lost top 3 wickets just for 42 runs. Now Kohli and Rahane is playing. Maybe this test match will end with a surprise result. So I will wait for some time, and I will place my bet. Now India lead by 154 runs.

Surprisingly, it is aiding the fast bowlers on day 3. The spinners will also be able to make use of the variable bounce.
India's big lead will help them. If they set a target of 250+, I think they will easily win this match.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:55:00 AM

Australia - West Indies where last match produced strange results it was totally disastrous for Australia. This will not be seen in every match when two same kind of teams come face to face. I will let the match be kicked off before deciding to take ant side for money line. There is not much time to see them in action.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:32:56 AM

India are 5 wickets down now just for 100 runs and this is really a good come back from the New Zealands.Virat Kohli was looking good but he just got out and now India desperately need a good partenership between rohit sharma and Ashwin so that india can get a good score and reach close to score of 250 runs in total.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 08:34:06 AM

The 2nd ODI match between South Africa and Australia has started with South Africa batting first and are currently 51/0 after 8 overs so it looks as though the openers of South Africa have continued on from the last ODI match. Australia are really missing there number 1 strike bowler Strac. If this keeps up Australia will be chasing 350+ runs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

India are 5 wickets down now just for 100 runs and this is really a good come back from the New Zealands.Virat Kohli was looking good but he just got out and now India desperately need a good partenership between rohit sharma and Ashwin so that india can get a good score and reach close to score of 250 runs in total.
India in comfort zone situation regardless of top order collapses. I believe 200+ must be more than enough to control New Zealand in the fourth innings. Kokallta is known for its terrible for fourth and fifth days spin support. Absensce of Kane Williams supports India heavily.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:52:57 AM

South Africa is currently at 72 runs after loosing 1st wicket just few minutes ago. I don't think there will be results like last match the way S.Africa won by chasing so quickly. Australia that's why invited them to play to have better idea of target. It seems that pitches are very supportive to batting side. Anyway good match we can expect today.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:19:06 AM

New Zealand fought back and so if it would get succeed to restrict India's innings under 250 runs, than it has chance to win this match but I think Rohit Sharma is on the crease and than India can put 300 or more runs on the broad than it would be enough to defend this one. 
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:55:32 AM

It is very interesting what situation is going India through now. So many dramatic turns in this test match as well. There is one main hurdle for New Zealand to make fully come back in this match. South Africa playing very good 146/2 in 25 overs. It seems that 300 + runs will be easy but pitch seems batting than bowling to me as well.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 09:56:52 AM

New Zealand fought back and so if it would get succeed to restrict India's innings under 250 runs, than it has chance to win this match but I think Rohit Sharma is on the crease and than India can put 300 or more runs on the broad than it would be enough to defend this one. 
Yes , now they have to get a wicket to get into drivers seat . Getting Saha or Rohit's wicket before India scores 220 is very important for them otherwise they will be in trouble , they might even loose the match . If India gives target less than 350 , NZ will win the match . Two more days left.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:19:17 AM

Pakistan 32 runs just under 4 overs is amazing as they were used to have slower start always. I wonder if they will be able to keep the run rate up and where the final score will reach. South Africa played very fast and there are still 5 overs to go with score 314 on board. Australia didn't judge the pitch and it may be was wrong decision what seems right now.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:24:19 AM

For 4th inning current score is still very big for any team so New Zealand has no exception. There will be huge troubles for it. S.Africa at some point score was slower but now whole picture is telling other thing. Australia still can but will not be easy at all. Pakistan like everyone doing extraordinary against West Indies.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:39:17 AM

Pakistan 32 runs just under 4 overs is amazing as they were used to have slower start always. I wonder if they will be able to keep the run rate up and where the final score will reach. South Africa played very fast and there are still 5 overs to go with score 314 on board. Australia didn't judge the pitch and it may be was wrong decision what seems right now.
Yes but two quick wickets brought back WI into the game.  Now they are scoring slowly and the run rate is back to almost 6.  I am rooting for WI to win this match.
Day 3 stumps,  India leads by 339.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:05:08 PM

Pakistan got control back and put itself into very strong position by posting huge target of 338 runs, Babar Azam and Shoib Malik build a very sensible partnership for 3rd wickets and brought it into aggressive position and after Pakistan was able to set huge target, it looking it will be really tough for West Indies to chase this target because Pakistan have very strong bowling attack.
mishra1994

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:08:52 PM

For 4th inning current score is still very big for any team so New Zealand has no exception. There will be huge troubles for it. S.Africa at some point score was slower but now whole picture is telling other thing. Australia still can but will not be easy at all. Pakistan like everyone doing extraordinary against West Indies.
Yes now it has became really difficult for NewZealand to be able to defend or win this test match.When the lead crossed over 300 and chasing that in 4th innings in really a hard job.With still two indian wickets remainign the lead would be over 350 which is really very difficult.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:45:44 PM

Yes now it has became really difficult for NewZealand to be able to defend or win this test match.When the lead crossed over 300 and chasing that in 4th innings in really a hard job.With still two indian wickets remainign the lead would be over 350 which is really very difficult.

New Zealand had a chance when they took 4 wickets early in this match.
Now Rohit Sharma has batted them out of the game.
It will be very difficult for New Zealand to chase down this target.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:10:28 PM

correct,not only 4 wickets,India lost 6 wickets preety quickly just for about 102 runs,then the partnership between Rohit Sharma and Saha made the difference,over 100 runs partenership which is big in context of the match.
Rohit made a score of over 80 and saha is still not out so these two have made the difference.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

In sub Continent team like New Zealand have very few chance to win because these pitches are never been suitable for them as teams from Sub Continent have very difficult time in New Zealand so its very hard for them if they succeeded in draw a match they are going for whitewash as India going to touch No 1 rank in test teams for some long time as they have very long home season against struggling teams
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

South africa just demolished Australia never expected this to happen yet again in this match,South africa is batting really well even in the absence of Amala and ABD, i am really surprised with the agressive cricket they are playing right now.

Pakistan scored 337 runs and west indies scoring 107 for the loss of two wickets,i have entered my bet already for this match and i want pakistan to win this match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:51:28 PM

South africa just demolished Australia never expected this to happen yet again in this match,South africa is batting really well even in the absence of Amala and ABD, i am really surprised with the agressive cricket they are playing right now.

Pakistan scored 337 runs and west indies scoring 107 for the loss of two wickets,i have entered my bet already for this match and i want pakistan to win this match.

Yes South Africa have beaten Australia easily once again and I also didn't expect this to happen. However Australia are missing 2 key bowlers for this series Strac and Faulkner due to injury and it's now clear that these 2 bowlers are vital to Australia's bowling attack in ODI's. I predicted Australia would win the series but it looks like they won't now after going down 2-0 in the series.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

Yes South Africa have beaten Australia easily once again and I also didn't expect this to happen. However Australia are missing 2 key bowlers for this series Strac and Faulkner due to injury and it's now clear that these 2 bowlers are vital to Australia's bowling attack in ODI's. I predicted Australia would win the series but it looks like they won't now after going down 2-0 in the series.

yes Australia are without their spearhead in Starc and Faulkner but South Africa are playing without ABD and AMLA their star batsmen so i never thought they would dominate Australia like this in both the matches

India could extend the lead to 350 plus in the first session and they will have one and a half days to bowl to new zealand and i think that is more than enough for the bowler to taken 10 wickets in the fourth innings,unless and until a savior comes up to save Newzealand Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: