Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587612 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 12:03:51 PM

At this point it's safe to say that India's victory is imminent, only thing which is left to be seen is whether they'll need to bat again or will they finish this game with an innings remaining.

Did anybody watch Natwest T-20's 1st quarter final yesterday, Northamptonshire were on fire Cheesy, never seen them bat so ferociously and thankfully I did place my bets on them, both for winnings and for maximum sixes. Smiley

What say about today's Match, Essex or Warwickshire? they both seem almost equal but I'll go with Essex .. or Warwickshire lol, not sure.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:35:10 PM

First day completely belong to India as their bowlers done great job and at then end Kohli and Dhawan also doing good job hope today they will keep this momentum because now pitch is completely and helpful for batsmen If they take 300+ lead then they can win this match easily

Yes it looks India going to win this match if no rain disturbances. First day was india blowers day, spin blower Ashwin did a best performance and took 5 wickets. However Indian openers didn't do the best job but kohli and dhawan so for doing good and let's hope they do the best today also and bring total score to 500+

Now India is leading by 57 runs with 8 wickets remaining. Shikhar Dhawan already scored 116 and Virat Kohli is in 96. It look india may cross 500 plus runs as you said. If that happens then india will surely win this match. However they may also try to win with big margins.

Surely India will win this match with big margins.

India all out for 375 runs in 1st innings and Sri Lanka in second innings 5 for 2 wickets.

India have started better way in this series and If they can get Sangakkara and Mathews early tomorrow, surely they can wrap things up with in three days and take a 1-0 lead. Will they do it........ Shocked
Right now match is completely in India's control if Sri Lanka wants to fight back then 3 batsman must do some very good job otherwise this match is going to end tomorrow India is very impressive in all fields and Lanka is big disappointment
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:33:58 AM

Today there will be another interesting T20 match between south africa and new zealand at durban. These two teams played their last match was in world cup semifinal. It was one of the most dramatic cricket world cup semifinal match. This match will be one of the best match to watch and also very difficult to predict who will win this match. Any guesses who will win this match and series?
bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:37:23 AM

Today there will be another interesting T20 match between south africa and new zealand at durban. These two teams played their last match was in world cup semifinal. It was one of the most dramatic cricket world cup semifinal match. This match will be one of the best match to watch and also very difficult to predict who will win this match. Any guesses who will win this match and series?
SA is very good at home and they are going to beat NZ without Brendon Mccullum they are already not in good shape
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:20:04 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 03:53:54 AM by Insertion

First day completely belong to India as their bowlers done great job and at then end Kohli and Dhawan also doing good job hope today they will keep this momentum because now pitch is completely and helpful for batsmen If they take 300+ lead then they can win this match easily

Yes it looks India going to win this match if no rain disturbances. First day was india blowers day, spin blower Ashwin did a best performance and took 5 wickets. However Indian openers didn't do the best job but kohli and dhawan so for doing good and let's hope they do the best today also and bring total score to 500+

Now India is leading by 57 runs with 8 wickets remaining. Shikhar Dhawan already scored 116 and Virat Kohli is in 96. It look india may cross 500 plus runs as you said. If that happens then india will surely win this match. However they may also try to win with big margins.

Surely India will win this match with big margins.

India all out for 375 runs in 1st innings and Sri Lanka in second innings 5 for 2 wickets.

India have started better way in this series and If they can get Sangakkara and Mathews early tomorrow, surely they can wrap things up with in three days and take a 1-0 lead. Will they do it........ Shocked
Right now match is completely in India's control if Sri Lanka wants to fight back then 3 batsman must do some very good job otherwise this match is going to end tomorrow India is very impressive in all fields and Lanka is big disappointment

Sri Lanka is not a place to lose the toss as an opposition captain. For the last 14 years, only two visiting captains have managed to win even after losing the toss. Virat kohli looks like the possibility of becoming the third captain after ashwin put up the best performance for India in first innings. Now again in second innings indian blowers need to show same performance to start the series with a big win.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:58:35 AM

SA is very good at home and they are going to beat NZ without Brendon Mccullum they are already not in good shape

not only in home they are good everwhere and yes south africa is better team then new zealand

i still remember the icc cup semi final when they beat pakistan

bitbaby

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 06:39:31 AM

I'll go with NZ to win this one, although the odds are against them, I still think they're a good enough team and it will not be easy for SA to defeat them and especially it being a T-20 game which is quite unpredictable.

As far as the Test Match is concerned, SL are 108/5 (30 ov)  at Lunch and India should bowl them out pretty soon after the Lunch.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:29:33 AM

I'll go with NZ to win this one, although the odds are against them, I still think they're a good enough team and it will not be easy for SA to defeat them and especially it being a T-20 game which is quite unpredictable.

As far as the Test Match is concerned, SL are 108/5 (30 ov)  at Lunch and India should bowl them out pretty soon after the Lunch.

Now SA playing in home ground they have the advantage of winning this match. Team wise they are strong compared to NZ
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:50:57 AM

i can only hope that you will not bet any money on this because more lickly you will loss it becase south africa is stronger then new zealand and also they are playing in their home ground so no way

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:55:02 PM

Today SA completely destroy NZ and give very good result now guys what you saying about India and SL its still in too much favor of India but I want to ask can SL give them some tough time or its easy win for them
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:18:03 AM

Today SA completely destroy NZ and give very good result now guys what you saying about India and SL its still in too much favor of India but I want to ask can SL give them some tough time or its easy win for them

I won my bet in this match not much but a small amount. New Zealand manage score only 151 for eight in their 20 overs. NZ had a good start but lost seven wickets for just 49 runs. SA very comfortably chased down this score in just 17.5 overs with loss of only 4 wicket.

The final second T20 between these two teams will be on Sunday - what is your prediction Huh

I think India will win the test match unless SL do some magic in blowing.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:19:11 AM

Now SA playing in home ground they have the advantage of winning this match. Team wise they are strong compared to NZ

My prediction become correct and south Africa won this match very easily. There was no much resistance from NZ side so this match was almost one sided.
Insertion

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:36:16 AM

India need another 153 runs and Sri Lanka need 9 wickets to win this first test match. Indian opener rahul is again failed in the second innings as well but target 153 runs doesn't look very difficult for india to chase down however in cricket no one can predict how match will turn to others side. If SL pickup few early wickets then match will be very interesting to watch.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:43:08 AM

India need another 153 runs and Sri Lanka need 9 wickets to win this first test match. Indian opener rahul is again failed in the second innings as well but target 153 runs doesn't look very difficult for india to chase down however in cricket no one can predict how match will turn to others side. If SL pickup few early wickets then match will be very interesting to watch.

Now india 50 for 4 wickets. Sri Lanka are celebrating, they have the big fish Kohli. what a take this at forward short leg. I think this match will be more exiting to watch
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:40:42 AM

Now india 50 for 4 wickets. Sri Lanka are celebrating, they have the big fish Kohli. what a take this at forward short leg. I think this match will be more exiting to watch

**Sri Lanka won by 63 runs**

India are down the drain, kudos to SL bowling they came back beautifully with a very small total on the board and defended it superbly, quite shameful for India despite of having such a strong batting side.

Same thing happened with NZ yesterday, they started off well and then couldn't keep their wickets in the end to put up a decent total and SA reached it under 18 overs.

Quite commendable wins for SL and SA.

bitcoinmar

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:54:06 AM

I am really shocked that India fail to do this score and they lost badly one of most best batting side collapse like this is suspicious for me congrats to SL for very spirited win
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:10:03 AM

I am really shocked that India fail to do this score and they lost badly one of most best batting side collapse like this is suspicious for me congrats to SL for very spirited win

I am also surprised to see that kind of result when India is more strong team in batting line than Sri Lanka so this unbelievable what happened in today innings all out at 112 runs, Sri Lankan bowler Herath did a magic and got 7 wickets in 2nd innings, Congrats to Sri Lanka on massive victory.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:39:43 PM

I am also surprised to see that kind of result when India is more strong team in batting line than Sri Lanka so this unbelievable what happened in today innings all out at 112 runs, Sri Lankan bowler Herath did a magic and got 7 wickets in 2nd innings, Congrats to Sri Lanka on massive victory.

This was the worst performance from indian team. It was a easy match to win but screwed up everything. That's we should give team leadership to a matured guy not to the angry man.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:42:38 PM

Sri Lanka played wonderful in 2nd innings and India was crashed like dust so bad to see Indian batsmen performance in 2nd innings. Tongue
Insertion

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:11:31 PM

What I was guessing this morning it become correct now. Sri lanka has done exactly what they suppose to do it. They didn't allow indian players to settle done today from the first over itself. They finally managed to all out indian team just for 112 runs. SL bowlers really bowled very well that to rangana herath took 7 wickets. Today SL's performance for superb. It was a fantastic match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: