Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587609 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

hopefully, it will be going to the all-Asian final in the ICC Champions Trophy, so Sri Lanka should be the winner of this match because Pakistan is not able to beat England, Sri Lanka's batting side and bowling side both are young and strong, they have been proved as a strong contender in the group stage match against India, so Sri Lanka should be the winner..
I don't think so . England is too strong for both the teams ( SL and pak ) and hence they will make it to the finals . I say its India v England in the finals and England to win the tournament Smiley India can come out victorious too , can't really say .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

hopefully, it will be going to the all-Asian final in the ICC Champions Trophy, so Sri Lanka should be the winner of this match because Pakistan is not able to beat England, Sri Lanka's batting side and bowling side both are young and strong, they have been proved as a strong contender in the group stage match against India, so Sri Lanka should be the winner..
I don't think so . England is too strong for both the teams ( SL and pak ) and hence they will make it to the finals . I say its India v England in the finals and England to win the tournament Smiley India can come out victorious too , can't really say .
Actually, in cricket anytime miracle can happen. In this stage, both of the team showing their great impact this ongoing ICC Champions tournament. You can't underestimate anyone. Yes, England has home supporters. It's cricket, everything is acceptable.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:08:13 AM

Actually, in cricket anytime miracle can happen. In this stage, both of the team showing their great impact this ongoing ICC Champions tournament. You can't underestimate anyone. Yes, England has home supporters. It's cricket, everything is acceptable.
yeah, I know that England cricket team is very much strong, they can beat any team, they have some good in-form batsmen, they also have some good quality bowlers, but in cricket, you can't predict anything, especially Asian teams can do anything on the pitch...
whatever the team, I wish all the best for all teams.......
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Pakistan's bowling is getting better and better everyday, if they tackle Sri Lanka below 200 then they've got a great chance of winning this match and moving towards the semi final against England.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
shank_80

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

today's match prediction,
I am going to support Sri Lanka because Sri Lanka deserves to be the winner, they have both bowling and batting balanced side, their batsmen are in full-on form, so they can score a big total which can be useful to beat Pakistan.

Yes, it does look like that but there are many other factors in this important match. Pakistani bowlers are in form and can be showing some determination today. Hope Sri Lanka will win.

Mine supporting to Srilanka team will win. because the team performance is better than Pakistan. If Srilanka bat first and score more than 275 runs Pakistan will not chase that much score because the players don't have the patience, if 2 wickets collapse in first 10 overs they will loose one by one wicket. In another side Srilanka team they slowly maintaining the score example they were chasing against India team more than 300 scores and win the game.
My bets are on Srilanka, they have yet to collapse in this tournament, on the other hand Pakistan has collapsed in their two matches. Anything above 250 from Srilanka should get them the game. But Pakistan is an unpredictable team, so anything can happen. Should be an interesting match to watch.
It is going to be ,loser heads home kind of match and Pakistan being the unpredictable side they are it is really difficult to choose which team is going to win,Pakistan has a good bowling line up and Srilanka have a young batting line up and it is interesting to see which team is going to take up the challenge.

ICC Champions Trophy Sri Lanka v Pakistan match when I see the match Srilanka got 165 runs with 6 wickets lost after 34 overs, the main batsman are out. I think Sri Lanka will score approximately 220 runs. But Pakistan will beat this score easily and move to the semi final.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

What a game by india i didn't expect south africa to be all out at 200 , i mean seriously this is a qualifying match and if you lose you are out. I was confident enough that india would easily chase down a target without any hesitation and they surely did.
Today's match isn't looking solid at all of sri lanka making a score of just 240. I have put my bet on sri lanka and i still feel they can win as we have seen in past pakistan batting is not perfect as most of them are out of form
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

What a game by india i didn't expect south africa to be all out at 200 , i mean seriously this is a qualifying match and if you lose you are out. I was confident enough that india would easily chase down a target without any hesitation and they surely did.
Today's match isn't looking solid at all of sri lanka making a score of just 240. I have put my bet on sri lanka and i still feel they can win as we have seen in past Pakistan batting is not perfect as most of them are out of form
It was South Africa bad luck, they always in deep pressure when they are playing main events, so they lost yesterday match. And today match SL vs. PAK, Sl scored very less just 236 runs and now Pakistan started batting and lost 2 wickets for 63 runs. Still, they need 143 runs from 34 overs. The score is not more, but now Pakistan wants to play a safe game.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

today's match prediction,
I am going to support Sri Lanka because Sri Lanka deserves to be the winner, they have both bowling and batting balanced side, their batsmen are in full-on form, so they can score a big total which can be useful to beat Pakistan.

Yes, it does look like that but there are many other factors in this important match. Pakistani bowlers are in form and can be showing some determination today. Hope Sri Lanka will win.

Mine supporting to Srilanka team will win. because the team performance is better than Pakistan. If Srilanka bat first and score more than 275 runs Pakistan will not chase that much score because the players don't have the patience, if 2 wickets collapse in first 10 overs they will loose one by one wicket. In another side Srilanka team they slowly maintaining the score example they were chasing against India team more than 300 scores and win the game.
My bets are on Srilanka, they have yet to collapse in this tournament, on the other hand Pakistan has collapsed in their two matches. Anything above 250 from Srilanka should get them the game. But Pakistan is an unpredictable team, so anything can happen. Should be an interesting match to watch.
It is going to be ,loser heads home kind of match and Pakistan being the unpredictable side they are it is really difficult to choose which team is going to win,Pakistan has a good bowling line up and Srilanka have a young batting line up and it is interesting to see which team is going to take up the challenge.

ICC Champions Trophy Sri Lanka v Pakistan match when I see the match Srilanka got 165 runs with 6 wickets lost after 34 overs, the main batsman are out. I think Sri Lanka will score approximately 220 runs. But Pakistan will beat this score easily and move to the semi final.

Pakistan lost 4 wicket before reaching to 100. They will come in pressure now. they need to stick to the wicket because the score is not such a huge one  just need to concentrate on batting. and ruins will come.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

The last actual batsmen partnership Pakistan got, is batting right now.

Only 90 runs left, heck of balls left, but only 4 wickets in hand. Lets see if Pakistan can pull this one off.

BTW, it'd be nice to see 3 out of 4 teams would be South Asian in semifinals. Grin
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Pakistan's bowling is getting better and better everyday, if they tackle Sri Lanka below 200 then they've got a great chance of winning this match and moving towards the semi final against England.
Today Pakistan's bowler done great job and restrict Sri Lankan less then 250 but very poor batting from all Senior players bring this all in vain now 142 for 6 I am sure they are going to lost this match because they have nothing left in this match
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:40:36 PM

Today Pakistan's bowler done great job and restrict Sri Lankan less then 250 but very poor batting from all Senior players bring this all in vain now 142 for 6 I am sure they are going to lost this match because they have nothing left in this match

Pakistan are now 170/7 and still 67 needed in 16 overs which is achievable if the batsman play smartly , here Sri Lankan captain have done a good job and in the middle over brought the pace bowlers and took the wickets now the match is in both side 50 50. Pakistan is a team that can do anything win from here or lose it.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Pakistan are now 170/7 and still 67 needed in 16 overs which is achievable if the batsman play smartly , here Sri Lankan captain have done a good job and in the middle over brought the pace bowlers and took the wickets now the match is in both side 50 50. Pakistan is a team that can do anything win from here or lose it.
Now Sarfraz is key between Pakistan and win if he keep calm and stay on pitch until end then he can manage to win otherwise they are down and out of this ICC Champions Trophy just because of very poor batting time to change because some are just wasting time they need to leave now this all for others
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

Pakistan is really a unpredictable team. they can do any hard work but sometimes they can't do a simple job, really  rediculous. In this pitch, 250 runs is a very easy chase able but they haven't found any position where they can build a strong ground, hopefully Sri Lanka is going to be the winner of this match..
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:53:58 PM

Now Sarfraz is key between Pakistan and win if he keep calm and stay on pitch until end then he can manage to win otherwise they are down and out of this ICC Champions Trophy just because of very poor batting time to change because some are just wasting time they need to leave now this all for others
Are you still trying to predict something in cricket? If you look at all those teams for what I observed, then I think that all the forecasts can be suddenly changed. After the betting I'm already worried about my fortune.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

Pakistan is really a unpredictable team. they can do any hard work but sometimes they can't do a simple job, really  rediculous. In this pitch, 250 runs is a very easy chase able but they haven't found any position where they can build a strong ground, hopefully Sri Lanka is going to be the winner of this match..
Yes Pakistan team is unpredictable, the target is very less but they only made this match very complicated to losing back to back wickets. I don't know how the captain will take his team to semifinals. He is alone playing, and Mohammad Amir is giving good support. Suppose SL pick one more wicket then it will be very tough for Pakistan. Now they need 53 runs in 84 balls 3 wickets in hand.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

Looks like easy win for Pakistan as its only 31 from 54 balls, though their wickets are less. But it seems both the teams are trying to let their opponent win, Tongue so both the teams have fair chances still

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

Looks like easy win for Pakistan as its only 31 from 54 balls, though their wickets are less. But it seems both the teams are trying to let their opponent win, Tongue so both the teams have fair chances still

I think both the teams are afraid of playing against The England in their homeland. Pak needs 20 more runs and they have plenty of balls left but history days that Pakistan lost their temper in situations like these. They have a great chance of winning and moving on to semis.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

So Pakistan will qualify for the semis. It's shocking to see them qualify as Sri Lanka is a strong opponent but they made too less runs on the board and then failed to defend it. Pakistan just needs 16 balls to win fro 7 overs. They were just about to lose when the 7th wicket fell but they managed to get 50+ runs partnership which is rare to see.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

Sri Lankan fielding costs them the game. They could have bowled out Pakistan but they dropped too many catches and loads of mis-fielding. Dropped Sarfaraz twice and that too easy catches. Great game if you are a Pakistan supporter. Good knock from Sarfaraz and a great support from Amir. No doubt now that Pakistan will go through with just 8 runs to win and 3 wickets in hand.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

I think both the teams are afraid of playing against The England in their homeland. Pak needs 20 more runs and they have plenty of balls left but history days that Pakistan lost their temper in situations like these. They have a great chance of winning and moving on to semis.
I was sure if Sarfraz is on he can handle so he done great job with 52 from 64 balls and very good partnership with Aamir he is also doing with patience but I will appreciate Sri Lanka also because they also done great job to give this match to Pakistan  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: