Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Appraisal] Legit way to get 100-1000$ a day  (Read 991 times)
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:47:26 PM

How much would it be worth?
I would personally guide a few people on how to do it and it's 100% legal.

It does require a little investment (smallest 5$) but the more u invest or more time you spend on it it will increase the profit.
There is absolutely no gamble with this.
Takes about 45 minutes to set up.

I think the price should be the equal to 4 months of earning hence this will never get saturated and after 4 months (depending on time and investment) you will go 100% profit each day.

Not saying I will sell this, but if i would how much should it go for?

There are to many promises like that on the net and on the forums. But i don't like to put even one penny on such things that promise to much but don't give any data on how this money will be made. What is this investments? Explain there all the way to follow and if convincible for sure I will join.
I actually said he should give a vouch copy to ranlo because the promises are too good to be real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hello Im Me (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:55:16 PM

It does require a little investment (smallest 5$) but the more u invest or more time you spend on it it will increase the profit.

I think the price should be the equal to 4 months of earning hence this will never get saturated and after 4 months (depending on time and investment) you will go 100% profit each day.

There are to many promises like that on the net and on the forums. But i don't like to put even one penny on such things that promise to much but don't give any data on how this money will be made. What is this investments? Explain there all the way to follow and if convincible for sure I will join.
I actually said he should give a vouch copy to ranlo because the promises are too good to be real.

If you look what i wrote here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128081.msg11942987#msg11942987
You will see that i am willing to go first to trusted members and that the earnings they make in the beginning i will take as payment. Wink

But i can't stress this enough I'm not selling this yet (maybe not at all)

██
                 █████
             ███    ██     
         ███        ██     ███
    ███             ██        ███
███           █    ███         ███
██        ███       ████      ██
██     ███           ████     ██
██    ██              ██    █     ██
██     ██              ██           ██
██     ███            ██          ██
██        ███        ██          ██
███        ███     █          ███
    ███        ██             ███
         ██     ██         ███
            █     ██    ███
                   █████
                      ██

CRYPTOTASK

Decentralized
freelancing market
  Fully scalable dispute system  .......        ✔︎ 
  Low fees, no limits task market .....      ✔︎ 
  Earn money by being a reviewer     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check. whitepaper.
Website     Announcement     Twitter     Facebook
[/center]
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

If you look what i wrote here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128081.msg11942987#msg11942987
You will see that i am willing to go first to trusted members and that the earnings they make in the beginning i will take as payment. Wink

OK, you can send me a copy if you found me trust worthy, I will actually send your fund to you as soon as cash out is made.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:21:19 PM

OK, you can send me a copy if you found me trust worthy, I will actually send your fund to you as soon as cash out is made.
Noel stop leeching,your not really trustworthy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: