Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:27:22 PM

I never seen an interview on msm were Trump was treated humanly (I don't even say kindly).

my favorite potential Potus can be no one but him :

but as his Majesty is pursuing his own path toward happiness, I have no other choice but to think that Mr Trump would be an excellent Potus.

1) He is born and raise in America
2) He believes in THE UNITED STATES AMERICA and THE FLAG THAT IT REPRESENTS
3) I hope he would defend the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
4) He seems to be pragmatic, which means that it's not important what he knows or doesn't, once the data will be available I am sure he will be able to take decisions.
5) if he betrays his oath there will be no riots everywhere (with lootings, rapes, inner cities burning and chaos everywhere)
6) and his hair, omg
7) when I say: Wall Street, he does understand a little more than most of the other candidate.

God bless him and his family, may they be safe.

(they are other very good constitutionalists on the republican side, but congress needs you other wise the plage of the democrap traitors will proliferate).

You can see Trump's money, unlike the banksters. If the economy is bad he loses money, unlike Wall Street which can bet against the dollar and American interests, as the whole world is playing. Trump is no fool and he has investment everywhere, but at the end of day he deals with union workers more often than traders.

Unlike maybe Bloomberg for example.

That is why Wall Street is betting for Bush or Clinton.

+1

Trump:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

... Or they attack your ex supermodel wife just because...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5El-mpDqaM

Okay, they attack the wife.  I watched the video.  Now I like the wife and think she'd be a Really Great First Lady.

lol...

Yes. She will be.

So let me get this straight.

This ultra hot model, wife of Trump, they are laughing at her because she posed naked on a polar bear white rug in Trump's jet.

Alright I may have a very small brain but I'm having trouble parsing how this creates a smear on Trump or makes her less suitable or anything.  So let's go to the complete opposite-

<hypothetical>

Hillary Clinton posing-

No, let's not go there....

Please... Think of the children reading this thread... At least use a trigger warning for the sensible among us, so we stay politically correct...

Too late! I just got a picture in my head of hillary. She is naked, destroying her emails, while looking at an image of ambassador Christopher Stevens, the way they found his body in benghazi, after he was dragged in the streets.

Melania... Melania... Melania... OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ok. Much better now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:03:11 PM

I never seen an interview on msm were Trump was treated humanly (I don't even say kindly).

my favorite potential Potus can be no one but him :

but as his Majesty is pursuing his own path toward happiness, I have no other choice but to think that Mr Trump would be an excellent Potus.

1) He is born and raise in America
2) He believes in THE UNITED STATES AMERICA and THE FLAG THAT IT REPRESENTS
3) I hope he would defend the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS
4) He seems to be pragmatic, which means that it's not important what he knows or doesn't, once the data will be available I am sure he will be able to take decisions.
5) if he betrays his oath there will be no riots everywhere (with lootings, rapes, inner cities burning and chaos everywhere)
6) and his hair, omg
7) when I say: Wall Street, he does understand a little more than most of the other candidate.

God bless him and his family, may they be safe.

(they are other very good constitutionalists on the republican side, but congress needs you other wise the plage of the democrap traitors will proliferate).

You can see Trump's money, unlike the banksters. If the economy is bad he loses money, unlike Wall Street which can bet against the dollar and American interests, as the whole world is playing. Trump is no fool and he has investment everywhere, but at the end of day he deals with union workers more often than traders.

Unlike maybe Bloomberg for example.

That is why Wall Street is betting for Bush or Clinton.

+1

Trump:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

... Or they attack your ex supermodel wife just because...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5El-mpDqaM

Okay, they attack the wife.  I watched the video.  Now I like the wife and think she'd be a Really Great First Lady.

lol...

Yes. She will be.

So let me get this straight.

This ultra hot model, wife of Trump, they are laughing at her because she posed naked on a polar bear white rug in Trump's jet.

Alright I may have a very small brain but I'm having trouble parsing how this creates a smear on Trump or makes her less suitable or anything.  So let's go to the complete opposite-

<hypothetical>

Hillary Clinton posing-

No, let's not go there....

Please... Think of the children reading this thread... At least use a trigger warning for the sensible among us, so we stay politically correct...

Too late! I just got a picture in my head of hillary. She is naked, destroying her emails, while looking at an image of ambassador Christopher Stevens, the way they found his body in benghazi, after he was dragged in the streets.

Melania... Melania... Melania... OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Ok. Much better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs2_mqdfaJM
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 08:43:41 AM

sanders vs trump would be fun.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:24:49 PM

Red Down, DefCon 1...

I see there is a little bit of "jealousy" toward the kingdom of the signs... + , -.

I understand that papers can appears "magical", all text are written on it. It's not the goal of this post to write about the ETERNAL MIGHT of paper (from China to ROME, going by the most treacherous cities in the world)... Cheesy

No it's to say that there is no choice : if Trump want to buff the B. he has no choice but to WIN.

To Win requires ONE action :

with this action it's herolike, wwIIstyle, no opposition...

ready?

0 tax on all form of capital gains (investment, trading, dividend), like the BTC universe is.

with this ultimate weapon of mass winning, no other man (or woman) on Earth stand a chance. the rally will be total, the approval rate 100%.

However I am not against a progressive tax on long term holding (more than a year Cheesy and progressive, but it's just my opinion).

Why.

the Street is high reward, high risk game. the core of the US ECONOMY. so please...

show a little respect.

but as told by BADecker, all form of involuntary taxation are evil. and wtf vat is already a KILLER. and frankly this issue is designedly too complex for my level of knowledge...

so why give an honest (who knows) advice to this guy... FIFO. hahaha.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:08:28 AM

Red Down, DefCon 1...

I see there is a little bit of "jealousy" toward the kingdom of the signs... + , -.

I understand that papers can appears "magical", all text are written on it. It's not the goal of this post to write about the ETERNAL MIGHT of paper (from China to ROME, going by the most treacherous cities in the world)... Cheesy

No it's to say that there is no choice : if Trump want to buff the B. he has no choice but to WIN.

To Win requires ONE action :

with this action it's herolike, wwIIstyle, no opposition...

ready?

0 tax on all form of capital gains (investment, trading, dividend), like the BTC universe is.

with this ultimate weapon of mass winning, no other man (or woman) on Earth stand a chance. the rally will be total, the approval rate 100%.

However I am not against a progressive tax on long term holding (more than a year Cheesy and progressive, but it's just my opinion).

Why.

the Street is high reward, high risk game. the core of the US ECONOMY. so please...

show a little respect.

but as told by BADecker, all form of involuntary taxation are evil. and wtf vat is already a KILLER. and frankly this issue is designedly too complex for my level of knowledge...

so why give an honest (who knows) advice to this guy... FIFO. hahaha.

Trump is likely the only one of that whole bunch who actually understands VAT.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:30:09 AM

This repulsive media propaganda won't change my mind, I'm voting Trump. Cheesy The more the media bashes him the more I support him.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:59:18 PM

This repulsive media propaganda won't change my mind, I'm voting Trump. Cheesy The more the media bashes him the more I support him.

he's just there as a distraction as to how terrible all the other republicans are. its a brilliant bait and switch actually. plus he has the crack-pot vote sealed up!

hey, he's gonna bring Christmas back! what a guy
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:10:34 PM

ahahah Smiley. I think it's less tragic than the blonde Smiley, set up for fail so another "chosen" one can <go>... hahaha.

About the masters of the signs, he should organize a private meeting (tell that the first daughter will be there), of course no mic guys Cheesy... and explain how great he find title of ownership of his building, how great is copyright from his trump(tm)... etc... a little respect please.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:14:19 PM

why didn't trump quoted? a problem? same for <go>... Carson seems more brainy... Cheesy. if the fox think so... Smiley.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:07:01 AM

Hispanic Supporter GOES LOCO On Stage Meeting Donald Trump! (Video)

Grin Cheesy Grin

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

VIDEO: No, Donald Trump, the Mid East Wouldn't Be More Stable Under Saddam/Other Dictators

The mistake Mr. Trump is making is to think ahistorically, that is, to think as though societies do not change dramatically over time. The Neoconservatives thought they could install a king over Iraq in 2003.  But Iraqi society had overthrown the kings in 1958, and there is no going back. History may not be dialectical in exactly the Hegelian sense, but any historical situation does produce other, different situations over time. Moreover, societies can change dramatically.  History is not static.  It is not like a slab of marble.  Historical developments produce new and different historical situations over time, and new generations react to the previous ones by striking out in different direction, even at great risk.

How anyone in his right mind could think that Bashar al-Assad (r. 2000- present) brought stability to Syria just baffles me.  He provoked the 2011 uprisings and he caused the civil war by deploying his military against the peaceful demonstrators.  That's stability?  It is mostly his fault that over 200,000 Syrians are dead and 11 million out of 22 million are homeless.  If you are president and your country is in this condition, you don't get to say you brought stability.  Nor is the problem outsiders.  In 2011 there was almost no outside interference in Syria.  Bashar drove the opposition to pick up arms.  The largely rural and illiterate Syria of 1970 when Bashar's father came to power is long gone.  You can't keep them on the farm once they have seen gay Paree.

Iraq was anything but stable under Saddam Hussein (r. 1979-2003).  The country invaded two neighbors, Iran and Kuwait, in wars that killed perhaps a million Iraqis out of then 16 million!  Thousands were bulldozed into mass graves for belonging to opposition parties.  Does this sound stable to you?  That the regime would have survived in the long term is highly unlikely.  I did and do think the US invasion of Iraq a huge mistake (in early 2003 I compared the idea to that scene in Star Wars where they are in the trash compactor and it starts to move, and Harrison Ford says "I have a bad feeling about this.")  But that is because the war violated international law and brought absolute chaos to Iraq, not because the existing government was "stable" or good for the locals.

Gaddafi's police state was unstable all along, but survived because of repression.  By 2011 it was no longer surviving, because society had changed.  In 1969 Libya was largely rural and illiterate.  In 2011 it was largely urban and literate.  In 1969 most people did not have telephones.  In 2011 most people had cell phones.  When Gaddafi cut off the internet, people just sent videos and messages by SMS on their phones.  People were what Karl Deutsch called "socially mobilized" (urban, literate, connected by communications networks, etc.).  Being socially mobilized is no guarantee of being politically mobilized.  Lots of socially mobilized societies are politically quiescent.  But in 2011 people in Libya became politically mobilized, and their high degree of social mobilization was a real asset in making the revolution.  The UNO/ NATO intervention mainly leveled the playing field for the rebels by destroying regime arms depots out in the desert or targeting SCUD and tank convoys.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/184546-2015-10-09-video-no-donald-trump-the-mid-east-wouldnt-be-more.htm.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

VIDEO: No, Donald Trump, the Mid East Wouldn't Be More Stable Under Saddam/Other Dictators

The mistake Mr. Trump is making is to think ahistorically, that is, to think as though societies do not change dramatically over time. The Neoconservatives thought they could install a king over Iraq in 2003.  But Iraqi society had overthrown the kings in 1958, and there is no going back. History may not be dialectical in exactly the Hegelian sense, but any historical situation does produce other, different situations over time. Moreover, societies can change dramatically.  History is not static.  It is not like a slab of marble.  Historical developments produce new and different historical situations over time, and new generations react to the previous ones by striking out in different direction, even at great risk.

How anyone in his right mind could think that Bashar al-Assad (r. 2000- present) brought stability to Syria just baffles me.  He provoked the 2011 uprisings and he caused the civil war by deploying his military against the peaceful demonstrators.  That's stability?  It is mostly his fault that over 200,000 Syrians are dead and 11 million out of 22 million are homeless.  If you are president and your country is in this condition, you don't get to say you brought stability.  Nor is the problem outsiders.  In 2011 there was almost no outside interference in Syria.  Bashar drove the opposition to pick up arms.  The largely rural and illiterate Syria of 1970 when Bashar's father came to power is long gone.  You can't keep them on the farm once they have seen gay Paree.

Iraq was anything but stable under Saddam Hussein (r. 1979-2003).  The country invaded two neighbors, Iran and Kuwait, in wars that killed perhaps a million Iraqis out of then 16 million!  Thousands were bulldozed into mass graves for belonging to opposition parties.  Does this sound stable to you?  That the regime would have survived in the long term is highly unlikely.  I did and do think the US invasion of Iraq a huge mistake (in early 2003 I compared the idea to that scene in Star Wars where they are in the trash compactor and it starts to move, and Harrison Ford says "I have a bad feeling about this.")  But that is because the war violated international law and brought absolute chaos to Iraq, not because the existing government was "stable" or good for the locals.

Gaddafi's police state was unstable all along, but survived because of repression.  By 2011 it was no longer surviving, because society had changed.  In 1969 Libya was largely rural and illiterate.  In 2011 it was largely urban and literate.  In 1969 most people did not have telephones.  In 2011 most people had cell phones.  When Gaddafi cut off the internet, people just sent videos and messages by SMS on their phones.  People were what Karl Deutsch called "socially mobilized" (urban, literate, connected by communications networks, etc.).  Being socially mobilized is no guarantee of being politically mobilized.  Lots of socially mobilized societies are politically quiescent.  But in 2011 people in Libya became politically mobilized, and their high degree of social mobilization was a real asset in making the revolution.  The UNO/ NATO intervention mainly leveled the playing field for the rebels by destroying regime arms depots out in the desert or targeting SCUD and tank convoys.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/184546-2015-10-09-video-no-donald-trump-the-mid-east-wouldnt-be-more.htm.

Smiley

Trump is not a politician. The one thing that put him on top is immigration. If this go, nothing else will matter in the US. The progressives, from D to R, know this.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:25:36 PM

Hispanic Trump Supporter Myriam Witcher: I Dreamed About Meeting Trump 3 Days Ago (VIDEO)

Wow.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:21:44 PM

Poll: Trump 27, Carson 21, Cruz 9, Rubio 8

The race for the GOP nomination

Donald Trump continues to lead the field nationally in the race to become the Republican nominee for president. Twenty-seven percent of Republican primary voters support Trump, giving him a six point lead over his closest competitor, neurosurgeon Ben Carson (21 percent).

The rest of the Republican field is in single digits, with Texas Senator Ted Cruz inching up into third place with nine percent, followed by Florida Sen. Marco Rubio with eight percent. Businesswoman Carly Fiorina and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush follow at six percent each. Former Governor Mike Huckabee has also slipped considerably since the summer, from eight percent in August to just two percent today.

When Republican voters are asked who would be their second choice for the nomination, Ben Carson (20 percent) and Marco Rubio (18 percent) are the most mentioned candidates.

Among Trump supporters, Carson is the top second choice, far ahead of any other candidate.

Seven in ten Republican primary voters would support Trump if he became the party's eventual nominee, though many would have reservations. Twenty-nine percent would support Trump enthusiastically, while 42 percent would support him with reservations, and another eight percent would only support him because he is the party's nominee. One in five Republican primary voters would not support Trump if he became the nominee.

Trump continues to be viewed as the most electable candidate in a general election. Thirty-five percent say Trump has the best chance of winning in November 2016, followed by Ben Carson (18 percent).

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-still-leads-carson-in-second/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:21:15 PM

Trump continues to be viewed as the most electable candidate in a general election. ...

What would Reagan say.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:36:11 AM

Donald Trump Pre-Rally Press Conference Norcross Georgia 10/10/15

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:18:26 PM

Published on Oct 10, 2015
This is the view of one man Hoke Johnson and the support shown to him by the thousands at the Trump rally in Atlanta, Ga. 10 /10 /15

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:11:35 PM

Donald Trump No Labels | Trump FULL Speech New Hampshire 10/12/15

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:49:12 AM

The United States doesn't need IRS money. In fact, there have been a few years in the last few decades, where it has cost the U.S. money to keep the IRS running.

If Trump were serious, he'd pitch shutting down the IRS... and the drug war, and the medical FDA controls, and repealing all anti-gun laws, etc., etc.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:09:07 PM

Go Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqWJEVKMLc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: