Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:14:41 AM

One thing I would like to see is a part of a speech about trump love for buildings... A PowerPoint presentation of his buildings, why he likes them etc... I am sure he will be passionate about it, in short to share his enthusiasm with visual...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:55:01 PM

Nice shoes Cool

And those aren't really speakers or amplifiers near his feet. He has his bags packed to get out of town if Hillary wins.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:49:10 AM

Nice shoes Cool

And those aren't really speakers or amplifiers near his feet. He has his bags packed to get out of town if Hillary wins.

Cool

Little trump wanna play in big Russia... I bet there.

Now there is something fishy going on... Look at the democrats war machine... Each and every trump campaign managers is professionally attacked, ledowanski and the girl from breitbart (she was an agent from the democrats), then manafort , now Bannon. My point is that trump and his crew may not realize how professional the Clinton army is... It's gmo, nuke and professional thieves United... The foundation + the backing of the actual potus (irs, fbi etc). Obama takes it personally thinking that Hillary will be easier to control to ensure his legacy.

While trump campaign can't even put a simple contest with price money for effective ads... Trump has a problem of scalability... It's not about building sound skyscrapers... It's castle of cards, whose foundations are already being burned while the top is still growing... Not crashing continuous pull down...

Who cares if some one plays a round in the golf course, as long as it's sold for a profit Smiley

Icahn is too slow...

And if there isn't green anymore, the strongers only will survive. Call it a mobile food bank, and from the deads, nutrients and water will be released. Was, is, will.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 11:14:45 AM

Donald Trump deserves to be president. Look at all of these helpful charities he donated to:

At least he donates.

Who's the bigger fool? The fool who accepts donations or the fool who donates to fools?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:40:37 AM

Donald Trump deserves to be president. Look at all of these helpful charities he donated to:

At least he donates.

Who's the bigger fool? The fool who accepts donations or the fool who donates to fools?

When you see how the fundation controls the fbi and doj... I think it's closer to ransom than donnation. What happen if you don't pay?

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:30:34 PM

I’m a Young Black Man and I Support Donald Trump

In the past 15 months, I have found myself supporting four different candidates for President: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders and now billionaire businessman and Republican Party nominee, Donald Trump. As a 14-year-old, I may not be able to vote in this election, but I am deeply invested in its outcome.

Some have ridiculed me for supporting various candidates across the ideological spectrum. In a condescending blog post last December, conservative radio host Erick Erickson accused me of desperately seeking attention, questioned my intellectual capacity and instructed me to “shut up, and go live life.” This reaction makes one thing clear: many people in the “old guard” do not have the slightest understanding of the political philosophies of my generation.

I believe that the future of America is post-party politics. I hope that in 10 to 20 years, the near constant issue of partisanship will be a distant memory.

More...http://time.com/4470565/teens-for-trump/
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:38:25 PM

Daily tracking poll, Trump up 3. 45-42

http://www.latimes.com/politics/
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:16:11 PM

In the past 15 months, I have found myself supporting four different candidates for President: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders and now billionaire businessman and Republican Party nominee, Donald Trump. As a 14-year-old, I may not be able to vote in this election, but I am deeply invested in its outcome.

Some have ridiculed me for supporting various candidates across the ideological spectrum. In a condescending blog post last December, conservative radio host Erick Erickson accused me of desperately seeking attention, questioned my intellectual capacity and instructed me to “shut up, and go live life.” This reaction makes one thing clear: many people in the “old guard” do not have the slightest understanding of the political philosophies of my generation.

I believe that the future of America is post-party politics. I hope that in 10 to 20 years, the near constant issue of partisanship will be a distant memory.

That sounds like my own progression as a 50-yo, but with some modifications.  I didn't start paying any real attention until super Tue and prior to that just on philosophy I figured Paul would be the best hope if he made it that far...his filibuster attempt against extrajudicial robo-killings of Americans in America is one of the things which had an impact on me.  He didn't make it that far however.  I never had any use for Cruz, and if it were between someone like him (which I had expected from the Repubs) and Sanders, I would have voted Sanders but that would have been more to support a generic insurgency since he seems like an illiterate in many ways.

Only after I actually started researching did I realize that there was a lot about Trump that I could support and not much that I could not.  Also, the media is so ridiculously against the guy that there is reason to believe him to be 'for real.'

I'm hopeful that this youth is a bellwether, but am not holding my breath.  There will be some fraction of people who are resistant to the various psychological condition directed at this cohort but I doubt it will be high.  I'd love to be wrong about this and I would love to see the conditioning be more reversible than I expect, but again, not holding my breath.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:20:27 PM

Voting for Hillary while not being inter winded with the fundation is a sign of mental weakness...

Even if someone doesn't like trump how could they like Hillary? Again mental weakness.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:01:12 PM

This is a rarity. As per the latest opinion polls, more than 98% of the African Americans are intending to vote for Hitlery, including those with good educational qualifications. If you ask them why they are voting for Hitlery, then many of them will not be able to give you a concrete answer. Some would claim that they are voting Hitlery, in order to keep away Trump.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

I don't get why so many republicans don't like Trump.  He has been on Fox news many times.  They helped make him what he is today as far as a political figure.  He just shakes things up more than anybody else.

I get it perfectly.  Grin

Trump is anti-establishment and therefore the RINOs and the political elites have umpteen reasons to hate him. Also, he is against the "compromise politics" put forward by the establishment guys such as John Boner and Lindsey Graham. Other than this, some of the grassroot activists are against his foreign policy, and some are against his anti-Mexican rhetoric.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:03:14 PM

I don't get why so many republicans don't like Trump.  He has been on Fox news many times.  They helped make him what he is today as far as a political figure.  He just shakes things up more than anybody else.

Trump is anti-establishment and therefore the RINOs and the political elites have umpteen reasons to hate him. Also, he is against the "compromise politics" put forward by the establishment guys such as John Boner and Lindsey Graham. Other than this, some of the grassroot activists are against his foreign policy, and some are against his anti-Mexican rhetoric.

The establishment is anti-establishment these days.  And he does understand negotiations and that is a form of compromise he just likes good deals which we have not had in a while.  Last guy got shot in his limo.  And being for USA does not make him against any other country your rhetoric is deceptive.  Only if we keep USA standard high will Mexicans have a good life here which will be in their best interests.  People are only against him because the corporate media is telling them they should be.  Good luck thanks for playing

Masha Sha

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:58:58 PM

He stands for America first... Nowadays with the and their minions or technocrats and propagandists it almost a crime... The motto to be trendy is: abolish the us constitution and bill of rights and replace it with the un charter. 30 days and we may lose Internet as we once knew it...

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:49:06 AM

Number one, are you ready?
Trump

That idea that Donald Trump is softening his immigration policy: Not going to happen.
The Republican presidential nominee on Wednesday re-upped the harsh immigration rhetoric that electrified his primary campaign, vowing "no amnesty" for undocumented migrants living in the United States and promising to build a "beautiful" and "impenetrable" border wall that Mexico would pay for -- hours after that country's president vowed that it wouldn't.
more--->
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech/

These are those kind of assertions that will lead to Trump's win.
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

Number one, are you ready?
Trump

That idea that Donald Trump is softening his immigration policy: Not going to happen.
The Republican presidential nominee on Wednesday re-upped the harsh immigration rhetoric that electrified his primary campaign, vowing "no amnesty" for undocumented migrants living in the United States and promising to build a "beautiful" and "impenetrable" border wall that Mexico would pay for -- hours after that country's president vowed that it wouldn't.
more--->
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/31/politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech/

These are those kind of assertions that will lead to Trump's win.

Please don't link to an organization bent on destroying the USA with a total support for no country but the United Nations. Cnn is the Clinton news network, has betrayed American and the world by only regurgitating lies. They are among the worst human being on earth: traitors.

Now to come back to the greatest chance and opportunity the USA never had in the last 100s of years: Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk2bLUa8e_g

10 points plan on immigration, fair and just for legal immigrants, America first, and banish the criminals. I promise you that who ever mother fuckers in a foreign country don't take back the fills of their whombs will get to see bombs. It will not even be necessary. They will take them.

Now the last 10 minutes with all those families having suffering the unimaginable (like Europeans btw) by the acts of illegals will get the justice they deserve: no more.

Trump all the way.

Now as I said the next 30 days must be about getting the whole country united behind trump. However the full month of October must be a full assault on all the swing/ disputed states. The goal is to win and give America the best chance and last hope.

God bless trump and the USA.

Btw time for GS and JPM to start to support trump and for the media mega shareholders to start firing the enemies of the republic inside Hollywood. They are many many talented (and at lower cost) young, old and decent Americans dreaming to take their spot under the spot light.

Hillary has already lost. Their avid, dishonest, egoist and frankly domestic ennemy supporter must face consequences, nothing is sweeter than a good: you are fired.

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:57:02 PM

As soon as trump sees that the fake debate is cheated, biased and unfair, he should apologize to the audience and leave the stage. And make his own press conference were journalists are free to ask questions. Playing the rigged game is already submission. The only way to have honnest with people like cnn, the clintonists or other religious fanatical supremacists is wb. Or to let them believe they have the upper hand... Noobs Cool

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:14:04 PM

I think that an attempt to convince Obama to vote trump should be made.

1) environmental protection compromise. Don't be like the chineses.
2) guarantee a serious attempt to salvage the obamacare... If bankers get autobailouts (kept their McMansion, jets and bitches and co) it's only fair health care for all (and not paid by the dwindling middle and so called rich class... But the bailed). 6-9 months then bye.
3) tpp and co no way to be scam by 3rd worlders paying media and politicians to loot American people. Fair and square trade deal okay, wealth transfer no way.

That would be a big plus for the campaign. And you know what ever the Democratic Party says or think... Their pressures are... Void.

Time for a meeting. 1 one 1. Hrc has met so much Obama its just to be fair. A private discussion. Trump represents at least 40%+ of real American voters in biased fight... Can't be ignored.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:19:47 PM

7 Reasons Why We Do Not Need a President

"It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job." ~Douglas Adams

No single human being should ever be allowed as much power as the president is given, no matter how competent, worthy, or wise they may be. Power can take down the most robust of characters. It's a fire that burns unless it is somehow dispersed and expiated. The irony is that nobody who wants to be president should be president, because they are the ones most likely to become corrupt, if they're not corrupt already. Lured by power, lured by the need to rule, lured by the need to control, those seeking power are the least fit to wield it. So it most definitely goes.

Sure, there might be exceptions out there somewhere. But it is highly unlikely. There may be a "Harry Potter" out there in the real world, who is willing to break the "Elder Wand" so its power doesn't have a chance to corrupt. But it is very doubtful. There may be a "Maximus" out there somewhere, willing to "defeat Rome" and "once all of Rome is his," simply walk away. But it is highly doubtful. Barring any real-life mythological heroism, power over others is simply too much responsibility for one person, or even a group of people, to handle. With that taken into consideration, here are seven reasons why we do not need a president.

1.) Power Tends to Corrupt

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton

This is the biggest reason why we do not need a president. The average human simply cannot handle power. As Abraham Lincoln observed, "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Authentic power empowers others. Honest power has no need to cling to power, it releases it instead. It spreads it out. It expiates it. It empowers others.

We don't need a president with power, we need more leaders who understand the nature of power. We don't need a president for the same reasons we don't need leaders who are intent upon gaining followers. We need leaders who are intent upon creating better leaders. Authority be damned. Hierarchy be damned. The only thing that matters is the prevention of corrupt power, lest we inadvertently slip into a tyrannical state.

The president is given too much power. That's the bottom line. On a long enough timeline such power becomes corrupt. And here we are, living in a time where the corruption is rampant within a bloated, unhealthy, unsustainable system built upon violence and ignorance. And still, the ballot boxes are fat with the myopic votes of the blindly obedient.

2.) The Presidency Just Propagates the Outdated Power of the State

3.) Anarchy Trumps All Other Forms of Governance

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/7-reasons-why-we-do-not-need-a-president_092016.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

CNN Blurs Out Trump Tee-Shirt In Interview With Hero Former Police Officer

Now Headline News has blurred the name "Trump" on the tee-shirt of a hero former police officer being interviewed for saving a baby. It appears that someone viewed his shirt as unacceptable to be shown as if it were profanity. This followed a controversy at CNN where a Trump tweet was edited to remove the word "Crooked" in front of Hillary Clinton's name.

Later CNN said that the tweet "shown have been shown in its entirety" but there was no news of any discipline or actions taken for a clear misrepresentation of the tweet. Just as it took someone to consciously change the appearance of the Trump tweet to remove "crooked", someone had to blur the Trump name from the interview with Stevel Eckel.

Read more at https://jonathanturley.org/2016/09/02/cnn-blurs-out-trump-tee-shirt-in-interview-with-hero-former-police-officer/.

Cool

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

There's a thing going on where if you contribute $184 to Make America Great Again by 1pm EST today, you get a signed copy of Art of the Deal, for those interested

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/djtsvic-artofthedeal-184?amount=360
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: