Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:13:12 PM

Ahahaha...

One more on board the trump train.... Chooo choooo Cool.

It's not more a train, it's a maglev shinkansen Grin.

“Trump has come out on two things that I think are important: first of all, he seems to be very much more so than his opponent in favor of a strong defense budget and we’ve got a lot of space to make up problems that have been left in defense by the Obama administration,” Woolsey said when asked to explain why he supports Trump over Clinton.

“The other is that he seems willing to keep a secret and not to blab everything to the public and to our opponents when he comes up with something about national security that ought to be kept quiet. I think that’s good. You can’t go yakking about everything that you’re interested in, you have to keep your counsel.”

the long awaited track for the domestic ennemies will finally begun... Can't wait for the first dominos to start to move!

One people, under One God with the only American flag! Restoring the republic can be so much fun, multi spectraly rewarding and profitable! What's not to like Wink

Post reading your tpp reply, who knows what's really inside? It's a dynamic contract (like win10 or fb) who can change at whim, but two things are certain banning gmo is illegal and those doing so will face trials from an extra judicial court... So you know... But would be good for Pence to confirm the future potus line, as so he would be flawless... It was a mistake before he was veepee.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:27:54 PM

All hail God Emperor Trump

Smiley
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:38:24 PM

Ahahaha...

img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/James_Woolsey_2015.jpg/513px-James_Woolsey_2015.jpg[/img]

“Trump has come out on two things that I think are important: first of all, he seems to be very much more so than his opponent in favor of a strong defense budget and we’ve got a lot of space to make up problems that have been left in defense by the Obama administration,” Woolsey said when asked to explain why he supports Trump over Clinton.

“The other is that he seems willing to keep a secret and not to blab everything to the public and to our opponents when he comes up with something about national security that ought to be kept quiet. I think that’s good. You can’t go yakking about everything that you’re interested in, you have to keep your counsel.”

Here's what some clever seeming person said about the Woolsey thing:

Not good. Woolsey is a world class slimeball and I've felt that way for a long long time. The only silver lining is that it shows that the likes of Woolsey and Guliani are rats abandoning the sinking ship. If Trump uses them as 'states evidence' to capture bigger fish I'm OK with that but if he lets them off scott-free (or worse, integrates them) he won't be the guy I hope he is.

I couldn't agree more Wink

the long awaited track for the domestic ennemies will finally begun... Can't wait for the first dominos to start to move!

One people, under One God with the only American flag! Restoring the republic can be so much fun, multi spectraly rewarding and profitable! What's not to like Wink

Post reading your tpp reply, who knows what's really inside? It's a dynamic contract (like win10 or fb) who can change at whim, but two things are certain banning gmo is illegal and those doing so will face trials from an extra judicial court... So you know... But would be good for Pence to confirm the future potus line, as so he would be flawless... It was a mistake before he was veepee.

The reason Flynn appeals to me is that I am sure he is in position to know exactly what he is fighting, and has proven to have been willing to do so.

I feel that Trump also has a pretty good idea else he would not have gotten this far, but nothing like what Flynn knows.  Trump's mis-steps (esp, Pence) cause me some concern.  Trump clearly almost didn't make that mistake but at the end of the day he did (though he probably had some reasons I'm cannot be aware of.)

You seem to have some confidence in the CIA (from some earlier post.)  I consider the CIA to be and have been an elite invention and tool from it's very start, and to have done nothing but having got stronger in this capacity since then.  I don't mean to besmerch all CIA employees and I'm sure there are some good ones, but it is fundamentally flawed, dangerous, and un-American and the leadership keeps it that way in my opinion.  Flynn will have the background to understand this better than Trump and to know how to deal with it.

At the end of the day, supporting Flynn, Trump, or anyone else is something of a Hail Mary and a matter of picking the best odds in a risk-reward scenario.  At least as I see it.  Anyone put up by the modern DNC is, however, a sure-lose bet of course.

Anyone is going to need 8 years to really save what's left of the nation and turn things around.  That would put Trump at 80 years old.  While he seems remarkably able now, 80 years old is asking a lot of anyone in the kind of threat environment in which he will be working.  And again, he has made no pretenses about not really wanting to do it anyway if there exist some other option.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:28:53 PM

All hail God Emperor Trump

Smiley

Cailtilyn Trump
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:36:27 PM

Anyone is going to need 8 years to really save what's left of the nation and turn things around.  That would put Trump at 80 years old. 

Let's take his 80 over hitlery's 65.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:16:40 AM

Anyone is going to need 8 years to really save what's left of the nation and turn things around.  That would put Trump at 80 years old. 

She's 68 now.  He's 70.  In 8 years she'll be 76 & he'll be 78.

Whatever.

They're both nutz.
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:35:25 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 05:45:48 AM by Masha Sha

Ahahaha...

img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/James_Woolsey_2015.jpg/513px-James_Woolsey_2015.jpg[/img]

Here's what some clever seeming person said about the Woolsey thing:

Not good. Woolsey is a world class slimeball and I've felt that way for a long long time. The only silver lining is that it shows that the likes of Woolsey and Guliani are rats abandoning the sinking ship. If Trump uses them as 'states evidence' to capture bigger fish I'm OK with that but if he lets them off scott-free (or worse, integrates them) he won't be the guy I hope he is.

I couldn't agree more Wink

The reason Flynn appeals to me is that I am sure he is in position to know exactly what he is fighting, and has proven to have been willing to do so.

I feel that Trump also has a pretty good idea else he would not have gotten this far, but nothing like what Flynn knows.  Trump's mis-steps (esp, Pence) cause me some concern.  Trump clearly almost didn't make that mistake but at the end of the day he did (though he probably had some reasons I'm cannot be aware of.)

You seem to have some confidence in the CIA (from some earlier post.)  I consider the CIA to be and have been an elite invention and tool from it's very start, and to have done nothing but having got stronger in this capacity since then.  I don't mean to besmerch all CIA employees and I'm sure there are some good ones, but it is fundamentally flawed, dangerous, and un-American and the leadership keeps it that way in my opinion.  Flynn will have the background to understand this better than Trump and to know how to deal with it.

At the end of the day, supporting Flynn, Trump, or anyone else is something of a Hail Mary and a matter of picking the best odds in a risk-reward scenario.  At least as I see it.  Anyone put up by the modern DNC is, however, a sure-lose bet of course.

Anyone is going to need 8 years to really save what's left of the nation and turn things around.  That would put Trump at 80 years old.  While he seems remarkably able now, 80 years old is asking a lot of anyone in the kind of threat environment in which he will be working.  And again, he has made no pretenses about not really wanting to do it anyway if there exist some other option.

For me it's simple, only Trust God! In all circumstances, even when in this crisis or doubt. There will be a tomorrow in his light if you let it be.

That said, I agree strongly with your assessment of the situation. For me the comparison become total when taking the fsb or mss or isrealis: all were quick to understand how gmo were being used by Monsanto and his agents inside the us government to sow death and destruction in a cover marginal way. Don't need to be super Ph.D. to get it. God created the universe earth and co, billion of years of evolution, don't mess with such a complex system on such a critical level. The Muslims were totally aware (clean food verse) and how the demons will try to taint the food.

Now Hillary worked in the same lawyer firm that Monsanto used, whg (bill gates) like the autist he is, believes it s only coding on a screen. And all the science tsar transhumanists neo cultural Marxists are on board. What did the cia do? Beef with hormones(steroids) and antiobiotics, pigs who are pharmacies walking? Chicken loaded with estrogens for breast? Low nutrient total empty calories fruits? :::::>>>>> NOTHING.

Then you look at water quality, forced vaccination, school indoctrination, fake war on plants...

The lie is that the cia / fbi used black files to keep people controlled. I don't believe it. It was for their top guys to do crimes too. So no I don't trust them. I only give them a chance to change and clean... For 1 reason: God Judgement. Divine justice is perfection even if as mere mortal I can't fully admire it. It is possible to make a tree grow for many generations until a forest arise, to see hashed in one night. Never forget Dunya : born and die, but shall you raise?

What I like with the us military is the oath, the respect for orders and most of all the brotherhood, bring the corpse back, spray them till die, blood - death - tears and dust make real bounds. And most importantly the sacrifice, so that the people can live free and in peace. This is what I find abject about what the domestic ennemies do... They used the shield to perpetuate crimes beyond beliefs... And they never saw the sword. Kill them all. I am not interested in mercy or what ever compensationated things. They betrayed, became domestic ennemies, the troop cross, the ennemies make amend but fast deep and sincere, or they become fertilizers. No time for those subhumans.

Cia / fbi don't understand the army way. Flynn does. And don't be fooled most fsb/mis/mossad(shinbet) are soldiers first. Not like the muppets of the fbi/ cia.

Go trump! Go Flynn! And let's restore the republic aka make America great again and America 1st.

Edit: what I find the funniest is that ultra skilled survivalists us special forces are the most aware about food quality. A guy who can survive for months in the total wilderness with 0 support knows what real food taste like...

Now a flag comparison:

&

Now look, you will understand

Fsb flag:

Mss flag

From isreal:

And now the us army:

All is said: death to the domestic ennemies!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:09:34 PM

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:53:06 PM

She's 68 now.  He's 70.  In 8 years she'll be 76 & he'll be 78.

Whatever.

They're both nutz.

Okay.  Let's take his whatever against her nutz.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:10:45 AM

I'll see your nutz and raise you a Parkinson's Disease diagnosis from Dr. Drew Pinsky. The Globalist B*tch is really sick.

Word has it that his diagnosis of Shillery got his show cancelled & no one except the Alternative media will even touch it.

Some pretty credible analyses here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNe4fh4L_0#t=15.765553

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:15:45 AM

I'll see your nutz and raise you a Parkinson's Disease diagnosis from Dr. Drew Pinsky. The Globalist B*tch is really sick.

Word has it that his diagnosis of Shillery got his show cancelled & no one except the Alternative media will even touch it.

Some pretty credible analyses here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNe4fh4L_0#t=15.765553

FYI, I was telling people that Hillery looked like she had serious medical problems four or five years ago.

I do not know of a similar situation in American history like this, going into the last two months of an election with a candidate with a serious medical problem set. 

But the globalists backing her just want the power and control, it is of zero importance to them where their puppet is Hillery or someone else they pick to replace her.  Either now or after the election.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:39:50 AM

Well said!  Looks like Kaine is the Real Chosen Puppet-to-Be.   He sits behind Clinton while she coughs her guts out.  Kaine just holds her lozenges & smiles at the (very small) crowds.

Hillary's camp admits the December 2012 blackout caused the concussion which caused double vision & the blood clots, which somehow caused her "allergies,"  hahaha....

Yeah, they won't admit these are all symptoms of Parkinson's Disease & that's what caused the blackout in the first place!

Meanwhile......Trump faces NEW LAWSUITS over both his modeling business and his own foundation!

We are so screwed.
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:06:18 AM

Trump can win Colorado... It would be great!

and now has policy proposals for families...

It may seems preposterous but why not a trump victory in all states... Who can honestly not vote for Trump? The corrupts democrats gang and their backers (most are foreigners and don't have voting rights and the corruption having a tendency to centralize itself it make only a few people...).

Soon the hollywooders will break ranks... Who will be the first to jump ship? Ahahaha... Pathetic Wink.

Then when Hillary will surrender it will be important to push for Bernie Wink he is the legitimate heirs to the democratic corruption machine... Much discord, total chaos...

How will Chelsea repay the money... She may get away with the domestic fools... But the foreigners... They will want it back, in full + interests Grin! And I am sure all those guys secretly have a crunch for Trump Wink.

I think we are beyond making America great again, it make America the greatest ever

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:07:45 AM

Hehehe the mass propaganda outlets controlled by the clintonistas can't show Ivanka last speech introduction... It's too painful for them to see their own incompetence in her brilliance  Cool.

Poor Chelsea...

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:29:32 PM

Time to prepare preventive measures. The ennemies feeling defeat will up their nefarious plan. Expect anything.

Specially from the actual holder of the Oval Office. I think it's necessary to warn him in no uncertain terms that it's over, and that this time it's serious. Men in uniforms primarily. This is a game of strength, pure power play. Otherwise he will think that he is smart enough to pull it off and that it's supporters and those of the internationalists Clinton gangs will be able to cover it. It's sad... But not a choice.

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

Once elected its important to kick all the Harvard agents. This school is only producing domestic ennemies... You can look at rogof for example. Those Harvard alumni must go. There are enough other school to draft from. And more importantly talent, competence and skills before credential, specially less pompous school from around the country; real diversity.

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

As expected disappointed by woosley. He fears Russian hackers... And believes chineses are noobs... Hehehe, senility;).

If the goal is to make America great again, this guy is unfit for the task. Fired. Next. Nothing personal. The way it is.

Bye have fun in your retirement home with your state funded pension while you couldn't stop Bill Clinton rapes, guilty by association!

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:51:31 PM

As expected disappointed by woosley. He fears Russian hackers... And believes chineses are noobs... Hehehe, senility;).
It's mixed. Many Chinese and Russian hacker attacks are done by noobs, because hiring noobs is the cheapest. Real hackers don't work for free  Smiley
Fear is not very displaced, a large part of the US corporate industry depends on the internet.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

It's mixed. Many Chinese and Russian hacker attacks are done by noobs, because hiring noobs is the cheapest. Real hackers don't work for free  Smiley
Fear is not very displaced, a large part of the US corporate industry depends on the internet.

You underestimate the American domestic ennemies too much... Do you believe in God?

Masha Sha

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:59:52 PM

I rest my case... Total purge is necessary to weed all domestic ennemies out. And it start with those still alive, only coffins left unturned.

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: