Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
LieXurui

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:47:32 AM

iam vote and follow
is open program is good about bitcoin
iam use bitcoin iam very sad is the winner president election the future is bad progam about bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:49:46 AM

Is that you, Vince Neil?   ^

http://mashable.com/2016/10/20/was-vince-neil-at-the-presidential-debate/?utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Mashable+%28Mashable%29&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed#1nvsfUm3nSqu
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:30:59 AM

did trump just win this debate but the media is paid to be against it? I mean he was actually not doing a bad job.

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:17:55 AM

did trump just win this debate but the media is paid to be against it? I mean he was actually not doing a bad job.

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

Yet you don't have proof she has Assange?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:34:53 AM

Thank you for your opinion.  I really enjoyed.  In USA we have coup's behind the scenes.  The last few happened during Kennedy where a very dangerous group shot there way into power.  They have been there ever since.  During this time we have seen the elimination of the federal position in the judiciary department that investigates corrupt fed. gov. officials (last one was poisoned at a sporting event with a hot dog).  And the increase in corruption at the federal level.

The election is the peaceful way we transfer power in the USA and there is a reason for the second amendment.  Because the people must prosecute this election with threat of violence.  If only the gov has guns then they will never transfer power without balance of power from the people who are angry enough to use it.  

The democrats are being provided a peaceful alternative in Trump and they are showing us that they are doubling down on the lies and censorship instead determined to steal this election from the people and deny us a Trump presidency after he is showing 85+% in real data

Voluntary exit polls must be conducted with HD cameras on polling locations.  Verification of voters must be done with the local records book.  Many reports are coming in where 4 voters are registered to each address where it should only be two.  So far the fraudulent names are usually Spanish sounding names blended with the family name of the people living at the address.  And PVeritas just exposed how this is being done.

1) So now the fight is going to be getting new voter to the polls on voting day or help with the absentee ballots.  2) Verification of how many voters are at your address and make sure it is you and not someone else (you have a right to look at this book).  3) if you find others registered at you address grab the book, take photos and run and yell "VOTER FRAUD AUDITOR,  VOTER FRAUD AUDITOR!  AND PEOPLE WILL HELP YOU THEY ARE SICK OF THE FRAUD TOO.  PUBLISH THIS FAR AND WIDE."
4)  HD camera all polling exits in USA on NOV 8th and compare online for double voters that get bussed around
5)  Someone needs to click the number of people that go in and out of each polling location
6)  Conduct voluntary exit polls on paper, or anyway possible to find margin of real error with the official results and the data from item # 5 above

If the globalists really had something wonderful going for them they would not need to steal and lie to us.  We would be happy to fund their wonderful idea.  But the truth is they want your vote, money, property and life and care not what you think.
7) wear red on voting day for Trump and write the words Trump on your shirt or wear a red Trump shirt.

I particularly like the last idea.  If, somehow, it could be possible to get a large fraction of Trump voters to do this it could make a good visual representation which would be hard to ignore.  Through a bit of polling on a locality basis, it also should be possible to fairly accurately obtain the ratio of:

- voting Trump, wearing red
 - voting Trump, no red - forgot
 - voting Trump, no red - don't wish to be identified
 - not voting Trump - happened to be wearing red

and thus paint a pretty clear picture of his support.

In my state we vote by mail (making fraud a lot more difficult and catching it more easy if there is a will to do so.)  If a 'red shirt' effort caught fire I would find one and plan on going to town to take care of whatever errands I have stacked up.

BTW, it will be awfully interesting to see if the state of Oregon differs significantly from the exit poll and final tally results in other areas.  I plan to put a secret mark on my ballot and take a picture of it.  If there is a re-count and things get that far, I'll expect to see my water-marked ballot among the group.  Typically there are about 100 ballots from my unincorporated area so it should not be difficult to find it.  I know the local election folks at one point at least had the ballots segregated to this level of precision else they could not have gotten the count.  If they shuffle them together and claim that it's to onerous to find mine, or if they burn them before a re-count could be performed, it will be quite suspicious.

---

Lastly, I noticed with interest that Trump made a point of NOT clarifying what he meant at the end of the debate when the question of accepting the 'results' came up.  He left himself open to attack, and the attacks have been fast and furious already.  I think it's a trap.  Now he can use the PVeritas material to the max which will make it difficult for the media to sustain a blacklist of it, and will ultimately result in it capturing people's interest and thus more eyeballs.  If I'm right about the trap, Trump is a hell of a smart cookie and also a very fast thinker.  He needs to be with so much stacked against him!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:42:00 AM

Thank you for your opinion.  I really enjoyed.  In USA we have coup's behind the scenes.  The last few happened during Kennedy where a very dangerous group shot there way into power.  They have been there ever since.  During this time we have seen the elimination of the federal position in the judiciary department that investigates corrupt fed. gov. officials (last one was poisoned at a sporting event with a hot dog).  And the increase in corruption at the federal level.

The election is the peaceful way we transfer power in the USA and there is a reason for the second amendment.  Because the people must prosecute this election with threat of violence.  If only the gov has guns then they will never transfer power without balance of power from the people who are angry enough to use it.  

The democrats are being provided a peaceful alternative in Trump and they are showing us that they are doubling down on the lies and censorship instead determined to steal this election from the people and deny us a Trump presidency after he is showing 85+% in real data

Voluntary exit polls must be conducted with HD cameras on polling locations.  Verification of voters must be done with the local records book.  Many reports are coming in where 4 voters are registered to each address where it should only be two.  So far the fraudulent names are usually Spanish sounding names blended with the family name of the people living at the address.  And PVeritas just exposed how this is being done.

1) So now the fight is going to be getting new voter to the polls on voting day or help with the absentee ballots.  2) Verification of how many voters are at your address and make sure it is you and not someone else (you have a right to look at this book).  3) if you find others registered at you address grab the book, take photos and run and yell "VOTER FRAUD AUDITOR,  VOTER FRAUD AUDITOR!  AND PEOPLE WILL HELP YOU THEY ARE SICK OF THE FRAUD TOO.  PUBLISH THIS FAR AND WIDE."
4)  HD camera all polling exits in USA on NOV 8th and compare online for double voters that get bussed around
5)  Someone needs to click the number of people that go in and out of each polling location
6)  Conduct voluntary exit polls on paper, or anyway possible to find margin of real error with the official results and the data from item # 5 above

If the globalists really had something wonderful going for them they would not need to steal and lie to us.  We would be happy to fund their wonderful idea.  But the truth is they want your vote, money, property and life and care not what you think.
7) wear red on voting day for Trump and write the words Trump on your shirt or wear a red Trump shirt.

Please, don't do this...that is what gang mentality has, worry about colors. Who is wearing them, Lord!

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:23:55 AM

Please, don't do this...that is what gang mentality has, worry about colors. Who is wearing them, Lord!

I'm don't really care if it's 'a gang' thing, and it never crossed my mind.  The idea would be to demonstrate a theft against a landslide, so it doesn't make much sense unless internal polling shows a genuine landslide near the election.  It's more an act of civil disobedience against a system which is telling us to quietly accept deception and don't make a fuss.

If this election and the psy-ops used by TPTB shows anything it shows how powerful the herd influence is.  Probably the longest prong of the efforts have been to try to convince people that Hillary is popular and Trump is not.  Tough to do when Trump has 20,000 showing up to his numerous rallies while Hillary is lucky to get a couple hundred people show up to the few rallies she does have.  Crazy!  The best the MSM can do is to hide this reality, and they are doing a fairly good job of it.

Win, lose or draw, I don't have any qualms about letting the public and the world know that I was a Trump supporter during the election.  It is, to me, the only possible rational choice this time around and I'm happy to be known to have made it and stood fast (absent some actual meaningful complaint against the guy between now and then.)  Even if Trump does get the presidency and turns out to be terrible, I'll still be confident that I made the only rational choice given the available information.

I don't worry about physical attacks for my 'colors' in part because it is not a big threat in my environment and in part because I am obviously capable of defending myself.  Going forward, even if Hillary gets in moves forward with Obama's embryonic domestic brown-shirt programs, I'm even more happy to be recognized locally as the resistance.  If in the worst case scenario it eventually costs me my property or my life (which I would not completely rule out) then so be it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:54:56 PM

I'm don't really care if it's 'a gang' thing, and it never crossed my mind.  The idea would be to demonstrate a theft against a landslide, so it doesn't make much sense unless internal polling shows a genuine landslide near the election.  It's more an act of civil disobedience against a system which is telling us to quietly accept deception and don't make a fuss.

If this election and the psy-ops used by TPTB shows anything it shows how powerful the herd influence is.  Probably the longest prong of the efforts have been to try to convince people that Hillary is popular and Trump is not.  Tough to do when Trump has 20,000 showing up to his numerous rallies while Hillary is lucky to get a couple hundred people show up to the few rallies she does have.  Crazy!  The best the MSM can do is to hide this reality, and they are doing a fairly good job of it.

Win, lose or draw, I don't have any qualms about letting the public and the world know that I was a Trump supporter during the election.  It is, to me, the only possible rational choice this time around and I'm happy to be known to have made it and stood fast (absent some actual meaningful complaint against the guy between now and then.)  Even if Trump does get the presidency and turns out to be terrible, I'll still be confident that I made the only rational choice given the available information.

I don't worry about physical attacks for my 'colors' in part because it is not a big threat in my environment and in part because I am obviously capable of defending myself.  Going forward, even if Hillary gets in moves forward with Obama's embryonic domestic brown-shirt programs, I'm even more happy to be recognized locally as the resistance.  If in the worst case scenario it eventually costs me my property or my life (which I would not completely rule out) then so be it.

I agree with this, it's a vote for the honest man versus the lying woman.  Last night, I noticed two interesting things about Hitlery's performance.

1.  She never rebutted Trump when he mentioned her lying.  She just sidesteps the issue.
2.  She has exactly three and only three facial expressions. 
2a.  The smirky smile when Trump is saying something about her character.
2b.  The wide mouth open gaping face, I this is meant to be some kind of smile.
2c.  The plastic expressionless robotic "I'm talking now" face.

The faces are truly quite weird.  She does not pass the Turing test in my view.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:23:19 PM

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

And neither do the media that have been outside his window 24/7 for the last few days.  Do you think he could go to the window and wave?  Do you believe his internet was cut when he did not need their internet?  I am sorry people cannot face the reality that the media does not wish to run the story that Hillary had him killed but I am not so stupid.  If he is alive and having surgery or something then I am happy to be wrong but until then the official story is a lie and too many days have gone by with no proof of life.  That means Dude is gone RIP Assange.  Another Clinton critic killed for telling the truth about Hillary.  Why did Posestra tweet 2 days before his disappearance that his food quality was going to be suspect the next few days and then 2 days later Pamela Andersen brings him a sandwich and makes creepy comments later?  Unless this is some maverick move I am calling it RIP Assange.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 03:32:03 PM

Best forensic accounting has shown at least 150 Billion has gone into the Clinton Foundation.  That buys a lot of Media.  Plus when you look at all the power couples that have one person working at the media and the other is in high political office it is no wonder where the bias comes from.  Trump has expressed dissatisfaction for this system of back room deal making and that is how Washington operates, everybody knows this!  Similar how the oil companies populated gov and intel with their offspring decades ago to keep an eye on their interests and how monsanto hires ex-gov and gets gmo deals that helps the banks and military industrial complex also send their people into government and on and on and on.

Yeah I think the most funny thing is how the media is desperately trying to tell us what to think and hoping we let them when the evidence is to the contrary.  And nobody has the courage to say RIP Assange when we all know she got him.  Instead she tries to whitewash the hit like she is saving us from Russian hackers.  There is no proof those documents are from a hack.  And it is too vast and clean to be a foreign agency.   Hillary should not blame the Russians when she has not proof and act carelessly for a political fight with Donald and trash the new media in the process.  This shows her bad instinct and judgement again.

And neither do the media that have been outside his window 24/7 for the last few days.  Do you think he could go to the window and wave?  Do you believe his internet was cut when he did not need their internet?  I am sorry people cannot face the reality that the media does not wish to run the story that Hillary had him killed but I am not so stupid.  If he is alive and having surgery or something then I am happy to be wrong but until then the official story is a lie and too many days have gone by with no proof of life.  That means Dude is gone RIP Assange.  Another Clinton critic killed for telling the truth about Hillary.  Why did Posestra tweet 2 days before his disappearance that his food quality was going to be suspect the next few days and then 2 days later Pamela Andersen brings him a sandwich and makes creepy comments later?  Unless this is some maverick move I am calling it RIP Assange.

even if he is dead it's just more blowback, elephant's already out of the bag Roll Eyes

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152024526021/i-wake-you-up-for-the-presidential-debate
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

The gang mentality here is what we are fighting.  And this is designed to counter the rigged voting machines that Decker linked above.  So you would prefer to have a false election result than risk our mental states going into a gang mode where we identify as a group by the same color shirt for one day in order to save our country from criminal mob leadership?  Wow!  It is a gang of Politically correct anemic thinking that led to this necessity that was fomented by actual mobsters of highest order so I am not surprised it scares you many are comfortable in their suffering and do not wish to heal, but do not worry you will benefit from the America 1st pivot just like everyone else except a small group of criminal-sociopaths currently in power.  So thanks for your concern for my mental state but consider how damaging it is to have an actual proven liar and criminal in the highest office of the free world?  It sets a huge example for all the people underneath.  It will cause many more people to think it is okay to lie and steal and sell access and murder opponents.  Is this what you prefer?  I think it would be better to let our young people emulate some one who is not apolitian who was able to become president after a long successful career as a regular citizen and owns his mistakes, created many things with his hands and has a peaceful honest family to show his quality parenting style.

igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:29:09 PM

What are you with this Trump run? Trump broken card. He'll never win ! He has lost the third debate. He's a clown, and those in the presidency do not choose
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

Even in the final leg i feel Hillary has the upper hand,i dont like her either,she is not at all capable to rule ,trump is a good businessman but is he capable to run the country ,i really dont have any idea,but only thing i know is that he is a good administrator and that qualifies him to run for a president  Smiley only time will tell.
Racey
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:25:04 PM

What are you with this Trump run? Trump broken card. He'll never win ! He has lost the third debate. He's a clown, and those in the presidency do not choose

Isn't it about how many more people will leave supporting Clinton and vote for Trump instead.
Trump has shown his middle finger to the establishment along with quite a few million voters, If Clinton becomes president, I am hoping the people will stick together and keep on dissing Clinton till she is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

And its gone.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

Trump will not be able to govern. He has no tactics or strategy. He says one thing today and another tomorrow. So in politics there are no.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:32:37 PM

Trump will not be able to govern. He has no tactics or strategy. He says one thing today and another tomorrow. So in politics there are no.

Did you not know all previous presidents say what they are told, Trump actually speaks for himself.
Clinton actually does what she is told, and is a very big failure in foreign policy.

And its gone.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:45:41 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 08:18:58 PM by Bitbobb

Warning Wall of Text...Wall Of Text... Wall Of Text..  very sorry very sorry

Clinton is a classic Bolshevik.  She kills her enemies.  Russia had two coups.  Most Russians only know about the one.  The other one was only for the communications building (a group within the group).  Once the communications building was taken the new powergroup had taken the voice of the new (now old) power group that had just done the first public coup.  So you see Hillaries style here is the same she has the media and is killing her critics.  She is cozy with Soros and Merkel an avowedly enemy to individual liberty and an old sckool nazi.  She let's KKK leaders kiss her and takes money from despotic regime leaders.

So this election is it folks.  If this election get stolen it is because the internet and media are gone and never to be returned.  Your DNS bug is not on your radar and you did not support p2p internet while you had the chance.  In 2 months you will see your local bank offering you bitcoin in USA and the revolution will be gone along with your nation-state style of government in liu of positive international law with Hillary and her bankers who need us to be force fed gmo food for their bottom line.

All she needs is the communications building to be taken for her to win and it happened you missed it, Obama illegally via executive order handed 95% of the internet to the UN which openly states a Trump presidency is bad for the world.  Assange proved it a week ago that they shut down the internet 1 hour after his media event he staged.  Look at the data from an hour after his 10th anniversary of wikileaks from that morning.  The dns traffic was cut worldwide in an instant.  Can you explain this?  No you cannot!  It is just like the second secret coup the fake Bolsheviks did to take Russia in 1917.  Once you control the media you control the narrative and therefor what people believe.  The media is the new gun pointed at you head and I am sorry you do not see it.  

So while the first coup in Russia may have been a bunch of mind whipped patsies you better believe the group that took the comm building was not.  They knew what they were doing.  Those were not real Bolsheviks, they were not mind conditioned like the others.  And the same is true now.  They are good at this.  So decide if you can imagine a worse situation than the one we are in because i would love to see a scary monster because the normal looking monster is way scarier to those in the know.  Because this normal looking monster has support from the most powerful people on the planet for all the wrong reasons.  And I pray that you can see this historical example that is still little known to this day in the way I intended and not treat these pearls of wisdom with such disdain.

Your one line comments show your lack of information.  You can see trumps policies since the start of his campaign but you do not read them.  You do not see his leadership because you do not look.  yet this does not stop you from commenting.  He does not flip flop like Hillary instead he is measured and considerate in his positions like a manager.  Which is exactly what the president is.  And how lucky the people should feel that an accomplished manager is asking us what can he do for us.  The last time Americans were asked this question was by John F. Kennedy and look at how the establishment treated him.

So in conclusion, dear foreign agents both registered and not registered.  Your opinions are shallow and uninformed and therefore not accurate.  This is the polite way to say you are wrong.  I respect your opinion to be wrong however.  So go on with your wrong self if that is what you really believe.  However what is more likely is that you are being paid to post.  In that case consider that Trump is already creating jobs.  You should be grateful that some one with your skill set is still employable.  In the future you may need to learn how to actually make meaningful contributions however since the globalist bubble will not protect you.  Mathematically speaking regionalism has never been proven to actually work, it is always just a big con job to consolidate power and deliver less services for a higher price eventually.  They are populating a house that will take a long time to fill and you are not high on the list of valuable members other than as useful idiot.  If you are getting paid to troll any positive comment against trump just know that you are being used to hurt the one last chance you are being given for an honorable existence.  But do not be afraid.  Once you un glue from the lies and hype the world is beautiful and peaceful except for a very small group of very mentally disturbed people and their agents.  I think Trump has great govern-ability since he has proven to be able too handle snakes and that is not easy.  So he is proven qualified to handle Washington D.C. which is famous for being a swamp full of snakes.  If you cannot see this then you do not have eyes.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:12:16 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 08:26:45 PM by Bitbobb

but the vote for Hillary went through is seconds yet 20 minutes later the wheel still spins for a Trump vote after pressing the button multiple times and refreshing, etc...

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:02:56 PM

but the vote for Hillary went through is seconds yet 20 minutes later the wheel still spins for a Trump vote after pressing the button multiple times and refreshing, etc...

I just tested the Brietbart poll, try using another browser.

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:24:38 PM

Trump believers better then any comedy show  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: