Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:46:12 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 05:13:03 AM by Bitbobb

BTW DO NOT use your cell phone to record voting.  

You'll get in trouble, like Justin Timberlake did!!!

Folks are now recommended to register their votes here to combat the last type of fraud:  https://vote.gop/

The dnc does not yet have this feature since they are the prime beneficiary of the fraud this cycle..there is still time for them to set this up However

GOP VOTE REGISTRATION SITE
Finally it happened. You can register your vote in a massive public registry. If the votes do not match what is reported in the precincts, election fraud will be BUSTED. Put your vote here It will not tabulate anything if you are not a registered republican or if you did not actually go out and vote. Records of this are kept, and this web site can cross check who actually voted and provide confirmation of how people voted. Don't let this make you lazy, because we still need to overcome the dead voters and scam voters who are going to vote more than once.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:00:35 AM

Folks are now recommended to register their votes here to combat the last type of fraud:  https://vote.gop/

The dnc does not yet have this feature since they are the prime beneficiary of the fraud this cycle..there is still time for them to set this up However

Finally it happened. You can register your vote in a massive public registry. If the votes do not match what is reported in the precincts, election fraud will be BUSTED. Put your vote here It will not tabulate anything if you are not a registered republican or if you did not actually go out and vote. Records of this are kept, and this web site can cross check who actually voted and provide confirmation of how people voted. Don't let this make you lazy, because we still need to overcome the dead voters and scam voters who are going to vote more than once.

It's not clear to me what, exactly, the mechanics of what they are claiming to be doing might be.  I'll research/wait a bit to figure it out more before using it.

Actually, I'm a registered Democrat (but obviously a fairly outspoken Trump supporter, and not just online either) so I probably could not use it anyway.

Secondly, I don't trust the GOP any farther than I could throw them when it comes to supporting Trump.  Certainly I would not place more than one slightly rotten egg in that basket to do anything real toward getting the man to the WH.  If they end up with any power to potentially swing things, they probably would sell us down the river anyway.  I'd put a lot more confidence in the Trump campaign itself and whatever projects the likes of Roger Stone and Infowars are working on.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:18:56 AM

It was largely in response to the paper ballots that people are using now that vote down ballot.  The way they can hack thie paper ballot system is by printing ballots for those who do not vote anf filling them out.  This eliminates a large percentage of the possibility of this attack being enough to sway the vote of a state if the winning party does this.  So I think it is only available to registered Republicans so yeah it is a RNC thing for sure.  If the are true in their claim it represents a major way to ensure wins for their candidates this cycle who would already win by more than 20-30%.

It's not clear to me what, exactly, the mechanics of what they are claiming to be doing might be.  I'll research/wait a bit to figure it out more before using it.

Actually, I'm a registered Democrat (but obviously a fairly outspoken Trump supporter, and not just online either) so I probably could not use it anyway.

Secondly, I don't trust the GOP any farther than I could throw them when it comes to supporting Trump.  Certainly I would not place more than one slightly rotten egg in that basket to do anything real toward getting the man to the WH.  If they end up with any power to potentially swing things, they probably would sell us down the river anyway.  I'd put a lot more confidence in the Trump campaign itself and whatever projects the likes of Roger Stone and Infowars are working on.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:45:36 AM

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:20:58 AM

LoL ! Just the idea that the election system in the us could be fair is far stupider than believing in aliens having established past contact...

The us pedophile class can't lose...

Then what the fuck about this merger? This lead me to one question... why was trump allowed to be "successful"... I thought ink they selected him all along as a useful idiot (and his friend in the pedophile class).

The best option for me is Hillary, then violent take over by the military, executions of all the traitors, restoration of the constitution with a modification, No more potus, this is unsustainable.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:39:52 AM

LoL ! Just the idea that the election system in the us could be fair is far stupider than believing in aliens having established past contact...

Then what the fuck about this merger? This lead me to one question... why was trump allowed to be "successful"... I thought ink they selected him all along as a useful idiot (and his friend in the pedophile class).

The best option for me is Hillary, then violent take over by the military, executions of all the traitors, restoration of the constitution with a modification, No more potus, this is unsustainable.

Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:22:25 PM

Source: PoleMole

Trump is up 1% from yesterday!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:11:43 PM

Source: PoleMole

Trump is up 1% from yesterday!

From what surveys?Is it credible? I know that Mr. Trump is popular, he is very frank. I think his mouth is his asset but some are turn off of him with his mouth. I can say he is rude Smiley but Americans want  change,something an outsider from politics.

Open for Campaigns
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

The various efforts at citizen poll-watching and such are likely to have some potential and are likely to be countered.  The domestic paramilitaries and foreign 'observers' are likely to interfere with efforts along these lines, and a variety of 'new rules', no matter how absurd, are likely to come into play.  These along the lines of not allowing multi-media documentation or other audit-able capture of various parts of various processes (like voting machines switching votes.)

The 'red clothing' effort seems to be catching some wind.  This will expand the types of documentation available for forensic analysis.  A problem is that it requires a fair degree of planning (by modern standards) by the participants, and what we need is a good 'sample' in order to reduce the error bars.  I mean, people have to find and wear a red shirt.

Here's another more expedient idea along these lines.  Trump voters indicate their disposition by walking straight out of the polling place for a bit then taking a 90-degree turn.  Basically, an unnatural walking path that can be detected in a fairly unambiguous way.  Such behavior can be fairly easily communicated, and can be undertaken by participants quickly with little organization.

Mostly it could be semi-covertly documented by video over the course of the day of poll watching.

'Cheats' on the pro-Trump side would be for a cheater to continuously enter and exit the polling station without voting.  This would, however, be reasonably easy to catch in forensic analysis.

A counter-play from the Democrats (in this case) would be to violently assault anyone caught trying to demonstrate their pro-Trump voting patterns via colors, walk paths, etc.  As the recent past has shown, the Democrats have no qualms about using such tactics in an organized manner, nor is there any pressure from the Obama justice department to restrain them from doing so.  The people in San Jose were violently assaulted exiting a Trump event and the police in that city stood by.  My sense is that in most cities most of the police would not tolerate such behavior even if they had to break orders to stop it.  One way or another, if it is a fair bet that the 'scene' were being captured on video by one or more citizen activist, this would promote some adherence to civilized behavior and fuel the fires of those who won't tolerate uncivilized behavior.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:00:45 PM

DONALD J. TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG

Presents 100-Day Plan To Make America Great Again – For Everyone

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1

Gettysburg, PA: Today, in historic Gettysburg, PA, Donald J. Trump presented a game-changing plan for his first 100 days in office. This revolutionary “Contract with the American Voter” will ensure that America’s economy is revitalized and citizens are protected.

“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.

“Change has to come from outside this broken system. The fact that the Washington establishment has tried so hard to stop our campaign is only more proof that our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime,” he continued.

“I am asking the American people to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics, and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big.

“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,” he concluded.

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

And its gone.
ekaterina77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:05:54 PM

What you can not rest? All social polls say that he lost the election. Even Putin on this occasion to mourn. He is afraid of Hillary.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:11:29 PM

What you can not rest? All social polls say that he lost the election. Even Putin on this occasion to mourn. He is afraid of Hillary.

Not this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135598.msg16694802#msg16694802.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:13:26 PM

^
I was aware that some would say this.

Trump Up 2 Points Nationwide, While Clinton Campaigns As If The Race Is Already Won  Cheesy — IBD/TIPP Poll

http://www.investors.com/politics/trump-up-2-points-nationwide-while-clinton-campaigns-as-if-the-race-is-already-won-ibdtipp-poll/

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:19:13 PM

The Clintons are crooked, and you know this, go back to bed Masha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:07:46 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 09:39:33 PM by tvbcof

My comments on some of Trump's ideas.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to hash this stuff out under his regime.  Or that of someone like him (or like he claims to be):

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

I don't like term limits.  It is possible to have a situation where dedicated and honest politicians make a career out of service.  One of the biggest threats is the revolving door problem, and term limits promote this.  Right now, in the current un-holly swamp, we have the worst of both worlds where scumbags don't even have to revolve.  Draining the swamp would help, or completely disapear this problem.  I'm against it as a constitutional amendment in case the swamp draining is successful.

SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

Right idea, but I would favor completely flushing the current crop of 'public health' down the toilet from day one and replacing them.  Maybe not quite that radical, but close.

THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

After throwing many entire volumes into the burn-bin to get things started.

FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

Lifetime.  Don't like it? Don't run in the first place.

FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

Lobbying on behalf of anyone.  Don't like it?  Don't take the job in the first place.

SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

Strike the 'for American elections' part.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

All good.  I would make FIRST be: If the previous corp/gov power system interferes, WE will remove and replace the entire monetary system before they have a chance to torpedo it.  And the replacement will be favorable to the group who put us in power.  Namely, Joe Sixpack.  We'll also hunt down you slimeballs to wherever you may have fled just as we'll hunt down your ISIS creation.  We're not fucking around here.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:38:05 PM

The various efforts at citizen poll-watching and such are likely to have some potential and are likely to be countered.  The domestic paramilitaries and foreign 'observers' are likely to interfere with efforts along these lines, and a variety of 'new rules', no matter how absurd, are likely to come into play.  These along the lines of not allowing multi-media documentation or other audit-able capture of various parts of various processes (like voting machines switching votes.)

The 'red clothing' effort seems to be catching some wind.  This will expand the types of documentation available for forensic analysis.  A problem is that it requires a fair degree of planning (by modern standards) by the participants, and what we need is a good 'sample' in order to reduce the error bars.  I mean, people have to find and wear a red shirt.

Here's another more expedient idea along these lines.  Trump voters indicate their disposition by walking straight out of the polling place for a bit then taking a 90-degree turn.  Basically, an unnatural walking path that can be detected in a fairly unambiguous way.  Such behavior can be fairly easily communicated, and can be undertaken by participants quickly with little organization.

Mostly it could be semi-covertly documented by video over the course of the day of poll watching.

'Cheats' on the pro-Trump side would be for a cheater to continuously enter and exit the polling station without voting.  This would, however, be reasonably easy to catch in forensic analysis.

A counter-play from the Democrats (in this case) would be to violently assault anyone caught trying to demonstrate their pro-Trump voting patterns via colors, walk paths, etc.  As the recent past has shown, the Democrats have no qualms about using such tactics in an organized manner, nor is there any pressure from the Obama justice department to restrain them from doing so.  The people in San Jose were violently assaulted exiting a Trump event and the police in that city stood by.  My sense is that in most cities most of the police would not tolerate such behavior even if they had to break orders to stop it.  One way or another, if it is a fair bet that the 'scene' were being captured on video by one or more citizen activist, this would promote some adherence to civilized behavior and fuel the fires of those who won't tolerate uncivilized behavior.

Another option is to create a digital parallel voting system safe&secure... because yes by forcing people to reveal their vote there is no privacy... and we all know who the democrats really are... even with the backing of a2 it's a useless risk.

I didn't knew about this event in San Jose... very sad if true... you know those people are the hypocrites.

The Clintons are crooked, and you know this, go back to bed Masha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

Sorry even if trump wins I don't see why I should be his lapdog or the one of anyone. You know he is just a man... again if I find the camo cap awesome as long as no one put the fucking shit out about all this Clinton gang and associates specially mr E., furthermore their expansion need collide with very powerful trend. Interferences with the rise of the dragon will be dealt accordingly. If for one second there was a nation intended on imposing its will over china, they will be in great danger.i didn't hear trump speak about gmos, nor violence toward women and anyone, I heard him speaki about coal, an increase in the level of attrition in the drug war, interfering with corporate decisions, you know there is no one strong enough to stop inversion to China and face an exclusion from the us market. The us purchasing power can collapse violently. A deadly assault on the dollar, banks leave ships, and I mean talent not the leeches... and then what? The political system of a banana republic, the economy that goes with it? Most of it is open sourceable and hardware is controlled by china.... so play baby, raw the mainland. So what? Talent innovation and co, saddly its a question of sustained rate of growth... and more importantly to what end... the creation of a trump/Clinton class believing to be able to rule China would be very detrimental and a real waste of human talents and work over the years. When trump was 40 not too long ago, who could have believed what would happen next?  

Just the idea of potus is so disgusting. Who was the idiot stupid enough to think it was a great idea during drafting? A potus... a constitutional imperator... for war there the fleet commanders and the joc. However it's concil based... mega team work to do what the potus want. So if tomorrow killary wins and decide to wipe Goldman Sachs with the us army... the best example look at what Merkel, Duerte or Chavez did... why do you think corporations have boards?

I am sure trump is the kind of guy to ban bitcoin... Hillary will not, compliance, she will comply... it's not a confrontational logic. When us bitcoin users will say: back off she will. Trump for ego may want to impose so called make America great again. A word about nuke from the auburn messiah? What about sentencing for violent offenders?

What ever I don't care! I only pity those that worship anyone but God... and i don't thing war of extinction are a good idea... so just a slow sail toward irrelevance is the best thing for United States... a war in Ukraine... fuck the EU... what American don't get is how irrelevant they are in China... most of you take the existence of China as an evidence not realizing what was accomplished until immemorial times...

For example national health coverage... I like the idea. But why should  anyone take the money of another man against his will to pay for his health? How far the collective can go over the will of an individual? Free association... however the trump is the product of the fiat system. In a low competition industry with high capital requirement for low margins and a total unscalability like building towers for close to fiat origin profiteers.

For example is brag about military and vet... you know... this one aspect I like will see how he will handle this admin... good luck.

It's not possible to dislike both? It's not like domestic ennemies weren't everywhere... feeding glyphosate in peace time... will he destroy the eduction monopoly? What ever... so much damage that certain corporations and individual have done with out consequences...

But anyway who wins, the problems are challenge are too big for a potus, who ever he or she may be. Will America back off from china? No. It would have to be weaken then implode. Will the USA stop to do the bidding of isreal? No it won't so forget about any peace with a lot of pissed of people. Will the USA help health the damage between Ukraine and Russia? Will the USA provide justice to the victims of so called powerful men like Clinton did? No, it has spread too far... and once the top of an organization start to feast in corruption and make hypocrisy their only ally the rest all isn't far enough.

I am more hopeful of China evolution. And if I think about it look at the last few years... America should better adopt the traditional Japanese posture toward China, aka a firm resolute will to defend Japan, while keeping a strict non interference in china affairs. But it boils down to a deep respect of the other...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:35:36 PM

It's very clear what we need----  VOTING on a blockchain!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:11:33 AM

Yes! And it has been said many times. How do we implement it? Isn't there a country or some other voting entity that is doing this?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:18:07 AM

Yes! And it has been said many times. How do we implement it? Isn't there a country or some other voting entity that is doing this?

Cool

We already have several solutions: 

WeUseCoins has Open-Source, Free Software for Electronic Transaction and Voting Systems
There is also BallotChain
and FollowMyVote
https://followmyvote.com/

Getting USA to use them however, is another story.

Australia Post details plan to use blockchain for voting | on ZDNet  www.zdnet.com/article/australia-post-details-plan-to-use-blockchain-for-voting/
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:24:39 AM

Cool

We already have several solutions: 

WeUseCoins has Open-Source, Free Software for Electronic Transaction and Voting Systems
There is also BallotChain
and FollowMyVote
https://followmyvote.com/

Getting USA to use them however, is another story.

Australia Post details plan to use blockchain for voting | on ZDNet  www.zdnet.com/article/australia-post-details-plan-to-use-blockchain-for-voting/

The important line is highlighted above. I run into people almost everyday who have never or barely heard about Bitcoin. It will take the people to force government into it.

We need to work on informing the general public. Why don't you run for President on the Blockchain Platform next time?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: