Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:19:32 PM

'Lone wolf' he is definitely not. He is part of the Good People Club.

Whatever the hell that is.  In a two second look I saw some facebook page with the ubiquitous rainbow fagotry and other touchy-feely useful-idiot-bait.

No wonder (((they))) think we are so stupid.  Constant reinforcement.

You don't even own the '''\(((chessboard)))/''' you are pretending to play on if '''\(((they)))/''' already control everything. You already lost and, yes, you'll be seen by '''\(((them)))/''' as a loser.
That's all.

Thanks God for TRUMP that us, true TRUMP supporters, can see beyond that old paradigm. 4D Chess is muy bueno.

Smiley

So, like, I don't get it so help me out here.

Is (((They))) translating to (The aliens (their inner sanctum(those at the high table at the front of the inner sanctum))) because I'm third recursive triangulation thinking random sparse matrix solutions and dude, one of them comes up in flatspace and says it's Beer Time.

But online bots in badly moderated forums misdirect to Jooos while failing Turing's simplest tests.

From what I understand it is very simple. They look at the totality of the failures in their life. Not having the IQ level needed to solve them and move on, they put the wholeness of their none existence (((inside here))). Now their life has been simplified."I know I am bad at everything because of (((them)))"

Are (((THEY))) the Lizard people? No. Are (((THEY))) the Jooos? No. Are (((THEY))) the bovines' eating Aliens? No.

You'll have to have a bit of imagination but... when you see this: (((    ))) I believe it represents a cut out of three concentric rings... The three rings is a representation of an event horizon. Inside is a symbolic black hole, the sum of their failures, collapsing everything joyful left in their pathetic life into nothingness.

It does not matter what's (((inside here))), it is always their own reflection and they can't stand it.

(((THEY))) = (((THEMSELVES))).

Smiley

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:07:20 PM

Are (((THEY))) the Lizard people? No. Are (((THEY))) the Jooos? No. Are (((THEY))) the bovines' eating Aliens? No.

You'll have to have a bit of imagination but... when you see this: (((    ))) I believe it represents a cut out of three concentric rings... The three rings is a representation of an event horizon. Inside is a symbolic black hole, the sum of their failures, collapsing everything joyful left in their pathetic life into nothingness.

It does not matter what's (((inside here))), it is always their own reflection and they can't stand it.

Smiley

I think I understand.

NOTHINGBURGER
10 Begin
15 Self = nothing burger
20 Check "Am I a nothing burger?"
30 If "Y" then call Nothingburger else
40 If "N" then call(cpu_overclock, existing speed, 110%)
45 goto 15
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:21:23 PM

Smiley

I think I understand.

NOTHINGBURGER
10 Begin
15 Self = nothing burger
45 goto 15

The algorithm becomes a bit more complex if the (((input))) is a (((paid: anti Bitcoin troll, or 3 letter bureau agent with full health benefit, or other disruptive forces)))... or a (((doing it for free loser))).

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:49:59 PM

Smiley

I think I understand.

NOTHINGBURGER
10 Begin
15 Self = nothing burger
45 goto 15

The algorithm becomes a bit more complex if the (((input))) is a (((paid: anti Bitcoin troll, or 3 letter bureau agent with full health benefit, or other disruptive forces)))... or a (((doing it for free loser))).

Smiley

No, no. You guys got it all wrong. Remember the old Perry Mason TV show? Perry Mason was a defense attorney who always won, even if he lost the court case (which seldomly happened). What was the name of the prosecuting attorney he fought against most of the time? Hamilton Burger - Ham Burger - hamburger... not nothingburger.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:55:04 PM

Smiley

I think I understand.

NOTHINGBURGER
10 Begin
15 Self = nothing burger
45 goto 15

Smiley

No, no. You guys got it all wrong. Remember the old Perry Mason TV show? Perry Mason was a defense attorney who always won, even if he lost the court case (which seldomly happened). What was the name of the prosecuting attorney he fought against most of the time? Hamilton Burger - Ham Burger - hamburger... not nothingburger.

Grin

And this is how, ladies and gents, all the present day anti TRUMP jokes will feel like 50 years from now...
I have to go. I need to watch a dozen of old Perry Mason TV shows so I can fully appreciate that Ham Burger.

Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:26:42 AM

Grin

Okay but in the finest hallowed tradition of Notbatman, our esteemed colleague here, we could assume this entity (using this phrase in case the Entity perhaps after hours serves duty as Resident Alien, Wash DC Swat Team Leader, or Gay Duck Singularity) this entity could be named NotHam Burger, in which case he does approach and even encroach on the domain of (((nothingburger))).
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:48:32 AM

Grin

Okay but in the finest hallowed tradition of Notbatman, our esteemed colleague here, we could assume this entity (using this phrase in case the Entity perhaps after hours serves duty as Resident Alien, Wash DC Swat Team Leader, or Gay Duck Singularity) this entity could be named NotHam Burger, in which case he does approach and even encroach on the domain of (((nothingburger))).

(((nothingburger))) <= Do you know how powerful of a weapon this equation is? You are collapsing nothingness into itself. This could swallow the whole cosmos!!!!!!!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:02:16 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 02:27:36 AM by Spendulus

Grin

(((nothingburger))) <= Do you know how powerful of a weapon this equation is? You are collapsing nothingness into itself. This could swallow the whole cosmos!!!!!!!

An exponentially accelerating race into nothingburgerness is the state of many. We are only observers.

Spectators of the madness, an ocean of gibbering baboons.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:04:03 AM

Grin

An exponentially accelerating race into nothingburgerness is the state of many. We are only observers.

Spectators of the madness, an ocean of gibbering baboons.

Soylent Green? - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:40:09 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 02:54:10 PM by tvbcof

The original quote was this:

"Her name is actual 'Yael' and her cult leader/messiah is on record saying that Jews are so far above non-Jews that they should be considered a different species and that the only reason non-Jews exist is to serve the Jews."

Do you want to deny it?  No?  Don't want to talk about Chabad-Lubavitch, their 'Rebbe' Schneerson and his teachings, their 'seven noahide laws' for the goyim, their plans to unify the non-Jewish world under said laws and bring 'world peace'?  Ya, I didn't think so.

I see.  You would rather any such conversation be labeled 'antisemitic' and outlawed.

Thanks I think it's the most important statement. You are very informed, smart and write really great sentences.

If you want to really discuss those issues, you have first to get out of the reach of the jews living outside of Israel... and only discuss those questions in the context of Israel, in the sense, that if you discuss that in relation to any nation ruled by the jews not living in Israel, they will be able to use their classical tools... however in the context of Israel they are powerless, like insane mentally sick criminal...

This is I think very important to understand. When an humanist israeli tell a foreign jew plundering a foreign nation that it's not good what he is doing (like epstein, dershowitz), the foreign jew can't really do anything against the Isrealis citizen...

However I am not sure that the isrealis realize that the foreign jews, have declared war on the Hans (among many others), and when war wakes the dragon... you better have been watching his sleep... We respond to nothing. Unleash the force of the Tao, we will follow the flow...

I research this stuff quite a bit because, in my opinion, my country is being torn apart from within and largely at (((their))) hands...and by (((their))) monetary system.  The Epstein event is a window in to how, exactly, it is happening from a mechanical point of view.  Or at least one of the many mechanisms.

I am as careful as I can be to specify 'Talmudic Jews' or 'Kabbalahists' (which includes a great many non-Jews) when I attempt to communicate my concerns here.  That's how I personally use the (((x))) identifier.  I do this for a reason:

It is critical to note that most 'Jews' are mortified when they see what is happening.  Some of them will take a stand either because they are smart enough to see the failure modes and subsequent dangers, or because they are simply normal ethical people.  Probably 80% of what I have learned is from just such 'Jews', and my gut sense is that without their help the creepers will come so close to their goal that all of humanity will suffer greatly.

The good people I mentioned seem to be both within Israel proper and outside of the boundaries.  Same with the bad people.

It actually looks to me that Israel as a geographical area around Jerusalem is being set up to the the next 'burnt offering'.  The people 'of' the Babylonian Talmud never really were centered there (as per the name) and in fact had a lot of philosophical conflict and 'bad blood with the people of that area.  The end-goal of the real power centroid of modern 'Jewery' may actually be to have what is Israel now become a blackened ash pile and end-goal is to go back to Babylon and/or Khazaria.  That's just kind of a hunch/hypothesis though, and is not really material to the conversation at hand.

I think that the big draw of 'communism to Talmudic Jews is that there are a limited number of people who need to be controlled under such a political system.  Likely (((they))) were there at the beginning of the current political system in China and remain to this day.  Some say the 'ghost cities are pre-planned refuges for (((them))) and others who have done their part when they do they do a 'pull it' on the United States as a whole.  Do (((they))) have as much control over the real Chinese people as they imagine?  Maybe time will tell.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:14:20 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 04:22:49 PM by robbylove

))) Cheesy TRUMP Cheesy (((

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:51:07 PM

)))  Grin TRUMP Grin (((

What a soothing, loving and relaxing option for the mind this is.

Smiley

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:31:52 PM

I research this stuff quite a bit because, in my opinion, my country is being torn apart from within and largely at (((their))) hands...and by (((their))) monetary system.  The Epstein event is a window in to how, exactly, it is happening from a mechanical point of view.  Or at least one of the many mechanisms.
1. I don't understand what you mean by mechanical point of view???

By 'mechanics', I just mean 'how it works' from a functional point of view.  A description of the 'protocols' which more-or-less matches what I remember of my reading of it.  From here:

http://paulaliebe.com/blog/tag/protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion/

The main features of the plan of operation are:

• The use of monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of men already in high places of government. Keep them in bondage by many forms of blackmail: politically, economically, public exposure or physical harm (death) to themselves and loved family members.

• The cultivation of students of high intelligence from well-bred families with international leanings. Those selected by the Illuminists were granted a scholarship for a special training in internationalism. In other words, an indoctrination into accepting the idea that only a one-world government can put an end to recurring wars and strife.

• All the influential people controlled by the Illuminati, plus the trained students, were to be used as agents and placed behind the scenes of all governments as experts and specialists to work towards a one-world government.

• The most vital directive in Weishaupt’s plan: Obtain absolute control of the press, at that time the only means of mass communication, so the masses could be indoctrinated with propaganda about the solution to our many and varied problems: a one-world government.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

1. I don't understand what you mean by mechanical point of view???

By 'mechanics', I just mean 'how it works' from a functional point of view.  A description of the 'protocols' which more-or-less matches what I remember of my reading of it.  From here:

http://paulaliebe.com/blog/tag/protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion/

The main features of the plan of operation are:

• The use of monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of men already in high places of government. Keep them in bondage by many forms of blackmail: politically, economically, public exposure or physical harm (death) to themselves and loved family members.

• The cultivation of students of high intelligence from well-bred families with international leanings. Those selected by the Illuminists were granted a scholarship for a special training in internationalism. In other words, an indoctrination into accepting the idea that only a one-world government can put an end to recurring wars and strife.

• All the influential people controlled by the Illuminati, plus the trained students, were to be used as agents and placed behind the scenes of all governments as experts and specialists to work towards a one-world government.

• The most vital directive in Weishaupt’s plan: Obtain absolute control of the press, at that time the only means of mass communication, so the masses could be indoctrinated with propaganda about the solution to our many and varied problems: a one-world government.

Is Bitcoin (((THEY)))proof, or can (((THEY))) take control of Bitcoin too?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

Much like I could 'just tell' that Trump beats Clinton, I can 'just tell' that Gabbard beats Trump.  Probably beats him 'like a red-headed stepchild' so the adage goes.

A lot of people who took a chance on Trump and got kicked in the balls will probably take a chance on Gabbard.  In spite of the count of groupies here who would (and will) support him even if he was raping kids...or at least filming it...I suspect that there are quite a good number of people who got woke to his bullshit pretty quickly when he got sworn in.

Having Trump win is even more important to the Democrats than it is to the Republicans.  That's part of 'the deal.'  Bush Sr.'s one-term was payback for doing Carter wrong, and he was cheating anyway as he followed the two-term Reagan.  The Dems are desperate to run an unelectable against Trump to make sure that Trump gets in.  Seeing them attack Gabbard (and seeing her rip them to shreds) is predictable and fun.

I don't vote any more and I'm unlikely to change my policy to vote for Gabbard.  I don't trust her (or more accurately, 'them') because she is 'to perfect in a number of ways.  Not unlike Trump with all of his campaign rhetoric.  I think it would be quite possible that she is a long cultivated work of theater.  Plus I dis-agree with her on some stuff.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

(((They))) can easily take control of Bitcoin and I hope they do.  It would probably put the price into the 6-figure range and I buy a lot of stolen gold back from (((them))).

Then, of course, we peeps just move on to a different crypto.  Rinse and repeat.  The net result is that the gold they so deeply cherish changes hands.

The trouble is that (((They))) are not stupid.  Especially when it comes to money.  They won't even play one hand I would guess...but we can hope.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:20:13 PM

Much like I could 'just tell' that Trump beats Clinton, I can 'just tell' that Gabbard beats Trump.  Probably beats him 'like a red-headed stepchild' so the adage goes.

A lot of people who took a chance on Trump and got kicked in the balls will probably take a chance on Gabbard.  In spite of the count of groupies here who would (and will) support him even if he was raping kids...or at least filming it...I suspect that there are quite a good number of people who got woke to his bullshit pretty quickly when he got sworn in.

Having Trump win is even more important to the Democrats than it is to the Republicans.  That's part of 'the deal.'  Bush Sr.'s one-term was payback for doing Carter wrong, and he was cheating anyway as he followed the two-term Reagan.  The Dems are desperate to run an undetectable against Trump to make sure that Trump gets in.  Seeing them attack Gabbard (and seeing her rip them to shreds) is predictable and fun.

I don't vote any more and I'm unlikely to change my policy to vote for Gabbard.  I don't trust her (or more accurately, 'them') because she is 'to perfect in a number of ways.  Not unlike Trump with all of his campaign rhetoric.  I think it would be quite possible that she is a long cultivated work of theater.  Plus I dis-agree with her on some stuff.

How would Gabbard know the true number of supporters she has if ~they~ don't vote for her. Also, maybe Clinton could run again. It would be a political shield against her husband and his legendary love for the Lolita Express.

I like Gabbard, but my liking of her started way back when she first ran.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

How would Gabbard know the true number of supporters she has if ~they~ don't vote for her. Also, maybe Clinton could run again. It would be a political shield against her husband and his legendary love for the Lolita Express.

I very well might help fund and/or support her campaign (in certain ways) like I did with Trump, but again, I'm unlikely to cast a ballot for reasons stated on the thread about voting.

I like Gabbard, but my liking of her started way back when she first ran.

Glad to hear.  That's sort of the demographic I'm imagining being fairly strong and why I make my prediction.

I actually wrote in Elizabeth Warren back in the day just so I didn't have to vote for Obama.  That was back when it seemed pretty clear that the bankers didn't like her.  Also when I was more of a liberal and didn't understand the true cancer behind some of their policies.  At that time I was writing it off to ignorance and not pure evil.

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:29:52 PM

(((They))) can easily take control of Bitcoin and I hope they do.  It would probably put the price into the 6-figure range and I buy a lot of stolen gold back from (((them))).

Then, of course, we peeps just move on to a different crypto.  Rinse and repeat.  The net result is that the gold they so deeply cherish changes hands.

The trouble is that (((They))) are not stupid.  Especially when it comes to money.  They won't even play one hand I would guess...but we can hope.

What if (((THEY))) invented Bitcoin? Gold is gold but hard to move around. As you said, (((THEY))) are smart with (((THEIR))) money.
Maybe we don't play the game, the game plays us. But how can we be sure either way?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:35:21 PM

What if (((THEY))) invented Bitcoin?

I've never ruled it out, but almost all of my observations thus-far argue against it.

The strongest hypothesis seems to me to be the standard story that it was done by some group who was pissed off about 2008.  Probably pissed off before that, but 2008 was the incentive to start coding.

Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: