Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:15:41 PM

What would be your ultimate store of value, for you not everyone else, BTC or gold?

I've always suggested that everyone have both ...

And I thought (((THEY))) were the ones setting up the value of PM's, maybe down to one famous family name...

It's no big secret.  From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_fixing

"The fixing historically took place at the London offices of N M Rothschild & Sons in St Swithin's Lane, but since 5 May 2004 it takes place by a dedicated telephone conferencing system."

It's also not something which means very much vis-a-vis whether individuals should control PM's or not, and if so, in what proportion to their overall wealth.

Really it speaks more to the control of the USD supply and other fiat currencies under (((their))) control than it does to anything about gold.  The 'protocols' stipulate that obtaining as much gold as possible is a high priority goal.  Being able to run the price up and down, and being the only person who knows the details of such ups and downs before they happen, is a great way to end up with a lot of it.  There are some pesky and stubborn goyim who will sit on it through thick and thin though.  Just like with BTC.  Bummer!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:14:54 PM

What would be your ultimate store of value, for you not everyone else, BTC or gold?

I've always suggested that everyone have both .....

It's not a question that's phased right or answered right.

The average person with limited resources would likely fare better with a 5000$ USD cash stash, than three or four Krugerands.

The same average person in a third world country might do better with a box of foreign currencies in cash form, a high balance on the MPresa phone money service, and some tradable cryptocurrencies.

For a person in a country that has banned ownership or trading of cryptocurrencies, the answer varies yet again.
robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:48:55 PM

The average person with limited resources would likely fare better with a 5000$ USD cash stash, than three or four Krugerands.

The same average person in a third world country might do better with a box of foreign currencies in cash form, a high balance on the MPresa phone money service, and some tradable cryptocurrencies.

For a person in a country that has banned ownership or trading of cryptocurrencies, the answer varies yet again.

True. My question was uniquely for /\~tvbcof~/\

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:43:58 AM

Time to really split the country.

Nadler: Committee has launched 'formal impeachment proceedings' against Trump

Appearing on CNN, Nadler said people shouldn't be "hung up on the semantics" since his committee is "investigating" the facts and evidence.

He said that he "wasn't waiting" for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who has been publicly reluctant to support impeachment, but added that she's been "very cooperative" with his investigation.

But after being pressed as to whether his investigation was considered "formal impeachment proceedings," Nadler insisted that's what it is.

"This is formal impeachment proceedings," Nadler said. "We are investigating all the evidence, we're gathering the evidence and we will at the conclusion of this, hopefully by the end of the year, vote to, vote articles of impeachment to the House floor or we won't. That's a decision that we'll have to make. But that -- that's exactly the process we're in right now."

Watch the video.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:42:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 03:59:43 AM by tvbcof

KR's are 95% gold.  'Junk' coins are 90% silver.  Suffice it to say, I appreciate a variety of heavy metalic alloy objects with 'explosive' potential, and believe that they all will have a high value in the future.  Particularly if/when labeled illegal by corrupt governments under (((their))) control.

A lot of these stores of wealth have a symbiotic relationship and support one another.  I suspect that that is why (((certain people))) are way out in front on trying to get rid of our 2nd amendment in the United States.

Noting the title of this thread, it bears mention that (((they))) have a new(ly out-of-the-closet) ally in their struggles to dis-arm Americans:  the guy (((they))) installed as POTUS.  Gee, who could have guessed that that would happen???

Under Trump much progress has been made toward the 'final solution':

- If you don't love Zionism you are an antisemite.
 - If you are an antisemite you are a criminal
 - If you are a criminal, the 2nd amendment doesn't apply

A corollary:  If you've been over Israel for 'training' with the local sheriff's dept you get as many guns as you can carry complements of the taxpayers.  I think that only 'elected leaders' are forced to Fort Antonia (misidentified as the wailing wall) to wear a stupid little beanie and dry-hump the Shekhinah.  That's the female embodiment of (((their))) God.  Ordinary foot-soldiers destined to operate at the local level probably just have to visit the trailer-trash version of Epstien's pedo-island to get their filming done.

From one of them (as opposed to one of (((them)))):
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FauOFMJBxHsE/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:57:16 PM

KR's are 95% gold.  'Junk' coins are 90% silver.  Suffice it to say, I appreciate a variety of heavy metalic alloy objects with 'explosive' potential, and believe that they all will have a high value in the future.  Particularly if/when labeled illegal by corrupt governments under (((their))) control.

A lot of these stores of wealth have a symbiotic relationship and support one another.  I suspect that that is why (((certain people))) are way out in front on trying to get rid of our 2nd amendment in the United States.

Noting the title of this thread, it bears mention that (((they))) have a new(ly out-of-the-closet) ally in their struggles to dis-arm Americans:  the guy (((they))) installed as POTUS.  Gee, who could have guessed that that would happen???

Under Trump much progress has been made toward the 'final solution':

- If you don't love Zionism you are an antisemite.
 - If you are an antisemite you are a criminal
 - If you are a criminal, the 2nd amendment doesn't apply

A corollary:  If you've been over Israel for 'training' with the local sheriff's dept you get as many guns as you can carry complements of the taxpayers.  I think that only 'elected leaders' are forced to Fort Antonia (misidentified as the wailing wall) to wear a stupid little beanie and dry-hump the Shekhinah.  That's the female embodiment of (((their))) God.  Ordinary foot-soldiers destined to operate at the local level probably just have to visit the trailer-trash version of Epstien's pedo-island to get their filming done.

From one of them (as opposed to one of (((them)))):
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FauOFMJBxHsE/

What does that prove?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:20:30 PM

What does that prove?

Pretty much all the elected leaders above a certain level seem to need to make their pilgrimage and kiss the ring.  Pictures exist of all recent presidents doing the same thing, and I cannot think of a one who didn't go to Israel and do undefined 'things' before they 'won' their primaries.  Obama is a classic example of this.

It doesn't strictly speaking 'prove' anything, but it makes a hell of a strong statement about who runs the U.S..  What other country and religion to presidents act like this toward?  Jews make up about 2% of the public.  That's a lot of hassle (not to mention humiliation) for not a whole lot of votes, eh?

robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

What does that prove?

Pretty much all the elected leaders above a certain level seem to need to make their pilgrimage and kiss the ring.  Pictures exist of all recent presidents doing the same thing, and I cannot think of a one who didn't go to Israel and do undefined 'things' before they 'won' their primaries.  Obama is a classic example of this.

It doesn't strictly speaking 'prove' anything, but it makes a hell of a strong statement about who runs the U.S..  What other country and religion to presidents act like this toward?  Jews make up about 2% of the public.  That's a lot of hassle (not to mention humiliation) for not a whole lot of votes, eh?

... Or it is something they do since the creation of the state of Israel and the enormous atrocities of WWII?

Occam's Razor and stuff...

TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:42:16 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 02:56:05 PM by TimeBits

Is that wall they are touching made out of  baby foreskin?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135598.msg52120398#msg52120398

Best part of my childhood, in bumpercars and I did one of the slam things and knocked one of those hats down, ran over it with my bumper car and the boy started crying. I never felt so good. That is what you get for skipping the entire line shit head, his bumper cart went fucking flying lol.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:45:48 PM

What does that prove?

... Or it is something they do since the creation of the state of Israel and the enormous atrocities of WWII?

Occam's Razor and stuff...

Why didn't they go to China where 60M people died or Ukraine or Armenia?

Oh ya...'Marketing'.  And that's a kind word for it when one takes a brief look at the arguments of the so-called 'revisionists'.

By the way, if they were so soul-crushed by the 'burnt offerings'...er...I mean the 'holocaust', why didn't they go dry-hump the Shekhinah years ago?  Why wait until you need to 'win' a primary in a few months?

Moreen_ico

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:01:24 PM

i think there is nothing to like about him
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

I think there is everything to like about him

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 12:43:31 PM

I think there is everything to like about him

Let's see the body and get a DNA test. If it isn't Epstein, where is he? WHO covered for his escape?

If Trump doesn't order a special investigation he will lose 2020.

This happened on his watch.

This may be the casus belli for the 2nd American Revolutionary War.

The bankers, the politicians, the MIC, etc., heads will literally roll when America has had enough. And we have.

you robbylove are such a low intelligence AI, it's pahetic compared to real self learned... it's pathetic,... I can imagine how proud conway is with this little bot... I mean it's pathetic, sorry, I meant : american.l

to the ignore list!

Trump isn't God. People die all over the place and it isn't Trump's doing or his responsibility. You make a big story out of nothing.

Trump will win in 2020. How do we know? He is so far ahead now that nobody can pull him down. Even impeachment will only serve to embarrass the impeachers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

What does that prove?

I'm guilty of doing this too. It's just something you do when you're at a Holy Site. I went to the Holy Sepulchre there too, did those respective rites, and tried to go to the Temple Mount, where they made it very difficult for non-Muslims that  I didn't want to go.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:17:25 AM

What does that prove?

I'm guilty of doing this too. It's just something you do when you're at a Holy Site. I went to the Holy Sepulchre there too, did those respective rites, and tried to go to the Temple Mount, where they made it very difficult for non-Muslims that  I didn't want to go.

Did you get some good 'thrusting of your penis and pelvis' going like a devoted Kabbalahist?  Did the Shekhinah reach out and touch your junk?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:12:59 PM

What does that prove?

Did you get some good 'thrusting of your penis and pelvis' going like a devoted Kabbalahist?  Did the Shekhinah reach out and touch your junk?

Actually, the Shekhinah regulates everything perfectly. The fact that cause and effect can maintain intelligence after thousands of years, shows that there has to be perfection in the first cause.

Cool

gembitz

Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:29:07 PM

Trump will win unless Bernie kicks his ass  Cool  weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
SantiagoSegura

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:44:31 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2019, 10:32:30 AM by SantiagoSegura

Trump will win unless Bernie kicks his ass  Cool  weeee

That old commie is not capable of beating loosers like Biden and Hillary, let alone Trump.

gembitz

Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:32:00 AM

Trump will win unless Bernie kicks his ass  Cool  weeee

That old commie is not capable of beating loosers like Biden and Hillary, let alone Trump.

His role is to be useful idiot, and he is very good at that Smiley

he said he will legalize cannabis ~ fuck the haters! :-D gogo Bernie gooo!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:10:48 AM
Merited by Bitbobb (1)

^^^ Why do you want cannabis legalized?

Do you keep a comb in your pocket to comb your hair? Why would you want government to legalize the comb in your pocket? Get government out of it altogether.

Government doesn't have to legalize something to give you the right to use it. All they have to do is repeal the laws they made against it.

If they legalize it, then they can tax it. Why should you have to pay tax on your own cannabis that you grow in your bathroom window? Bernie wants to screw you, and he has tricked you into thinking that he is your friend.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: