Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB $2.7 worth of btc with paypal :) [NO LONGER NEED]  (Read 462 times)
WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:52:40 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 05:17:42 PM by WyatteLikesCrypto

Reply below if youre willing to sell me, thanks

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:55:28 AM

yet again new user with solid red nagative trust want bitcoins and pay with paypal and then scam later dont tell me you are only asking for 2.7$ worth of btc because i have seen people doing scam for 1$

WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:16:55 PM

yet again new user with solid red nagative trust want bitcoins and pay with paypal and then scam later dont tell me you are only asking for 2.7$ worth of btc because i have seen people doing scam for 1$
Sorry but I already bought some and did not scam. I have red because I asked for a loan once when i was a newbie. So please fuck off Smiley
You dont even know me so to make judgement based on people being assholes and giving me negative trust is kinda whack. You can even come over to just-dice and ask the mod Arrogant(33) whom I bought from.

WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:19:10 PM

Sorry but I already bought some and did not scam. I have red because I asked for a loan once when I was a newbie. So please fuck off Smiley
You dont even know me so to make judgement based on people being assholes and giving me negative trust is kinda whack. You can even come over to just-dice and ask the mod Arrogant(33) whom I bought from.
http://prntscr.com/7xmsac Lets look at your trust vs mine. I dont need to hide mine unlike you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: