Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ad space!  (Read 892 times)
wong RAP (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:03:53 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2012, 03:31:55 AM by wong RAP

I currently own the blog homelessjackie (http://homelessjackie.com) and I'm currently trying to sell some ad space. I'm selling a very small portion of the site's mainpage (If you look on the site, you'll see where) for advertising and plus you'll get a random shout out from my posts if I like your product (No extra charge). I currently get 100+ views a day and this site is less than week old. A lot of my visitors are from Bitcoin talk (like at least 40%) so your target market is there and I believe more people will come sooner than later.

This site will be bigger before we all know it and you know it. I will run your ad at all times for the initial price of 2btc than 1btc for every month after the first 30 days.

Yes it may seem it doesn't involve your target market but the internet is a big place and this blog will be a force to be wrecking with very soon.

Contact me at homeslessjackie@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantdragon
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:31:43 AM

Try placing CoinURL banner ads.
wong RAP (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:34:37 AM

I can work at a deal with CoinURL. I have used them but only for a short while before I gave up (Before I had the site). I'll run all my external links via CoinURL if you pay 1.5btc for the initial fee. It'll get more people involved in the bitcoin community who deal with monetizing situations or when I make my Silk Road post (Later in the upcoming month).
giantdragon
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:40:52 AM

I can work at a deal with CoinURL. I have used them but only for a short while before I gave up (Before I had the site). I'll run all my external links via CoinURL if you pay 1.5btc for the initial fee. It'll get more people involved in the bitcoin community who deal with monetizing situations or when I make my Silk Road post (Later in the upcoming month).
I don't understand, for what are you asking 1.5 BTC? We offer pay-per-click banner and pay-per-view interstitial ads, but not fixed price model.
wong RAP (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 03:50:41 AM

I don't understand, for what are you asking 1.5 BTC? We offer pay-per-click banner and pay-per-view interstitial ads, but not fixed price model.

I highly doubt coinurl would wanna do what I'm asking for but whatever here goes the shot.

You pay the 1.5btc to run your ad on my blog for as long as the website is active.
giantdragon
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 04:02:37 AM

I highly doubt coinurl would wanna do what I'm asking for but whatever here goes the shot.

You pay the 1.5btc to run your ad on my blog for as long as the website is active.
It is not reasonable! Have you seen a bunch of sites with Operation Fabulous placeholder banner "Your ad here"? Many of them cannot find advertiser for many days or even months. Pay-per-click is more fair scheme, you always will be supplied with network-wide ads. Also if some advertiser decide to advertise on your website exclusively, you will get higher CPC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: