Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UCICOIN = Bad Experience  (Read 1081 times)
syntesys (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:31:12 AM

I suggest to whoever is considering in doing business with ucicoin and Mr. Antoun Toubia to read this small file I have compiled.
I believe it's more than clear but please draw your own conclusions.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KgQ-lLI0suTam1WjI_tlpt6Qq3EXAIDGm3snp2eU21A/edit?usp=sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:55:34 AM

Please quote the contents of that file here.. Im not clicking on a link from a new user like you..
syntesys (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:00:16 PM

This is the content of the file
I was refered by a friend whose name I keep to myself unless he tells me otherwise.

This was the initial contact with Mr. Toubia.

Hello oscar i have mini founders packages still available at 500$  each but if you buy 4 mini you will be upgraded to active founder. And if you buy 20 mini you get vip founder package
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
Universal Crowd-Funding Investments s.a.l
Jounieh Highway, Haret Sakher, Center Rached 4TH Floor, P.O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
Mobile:       +961-70-887131/          +961-78-888768
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net
www.u-ci.org
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Universal Crowd-Funding Investments s.a.l is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

This is a series of emails where I tried to get my money back and the answers I got

Dear UCICOIN founders,

When we founded UCICOIN we invited people to contribute and fund the development, based on various membership levels. Founders were promised returns which would be generated from various sources, including the existing projects of UCI s.a.l. You are founders in UCICOIN (the project) and hence became members of UCI s.a.l. You each signed an Agreement to that effect as well as an NDA to keep confidential the business of UCI s.a.l.

UCICOIN is one of the UCI s.a.l. projects. UCI s.a.l. is also  the  global representative for HIT. It would now appear likely (although not yet certain) that the Turkish and Saudi deals will fail, but we won't know for a little while. Although “Mr. Cameroon” survived his accident and is now out of hospital, the Cameroon deal is dead. HIT have themselves granted licenses for 7 African countries and Australia. One or two other UCI s.a.l. projects have failed (e.g. GBA) or stalled (e.g. Diamond Circle), however the Egyptian HIT project will still generate income for UCI s.a.l. and that income will contribute to the UCICOIN project, plus much more to come later.

There are too many delays and open questions and progress has stalled, therefore I have been busy elsewhere.

On Saturday I made an announcement (copy attached) to the effect that I am starting a new company (which we have now decided to call Innovatics plc) and that this company will have the exclusivity of the remaining countries for HIT introductions; it will take on the role of HIT shares manager, holding those remaining shares; and it has secured a valuable part in the delivery of a long stream of start-up projects in trending and mega-trending sectors of industry. In essence, Innovatics plc will become an investor in high return projects, establish an extremely valuable portfolio, thus increasing its own share value, and will sell those shares on the open market.

None of this is related in any way to UCI s.a.l. or UCICOIN, other than that I am Chairman in both companies. What it does mean is that, from my personal profits from Innovatics, I can contribute a portion to ensuring that UCICOIN moves faster and that the founders gain more profit. Regardless of the fortunes of UCI s.a.l., I am personally committed to honouring the support that you showed me  over the last several months.

Once again, thank you for your patience. We are all frustrated by events but, as you can see, I've not been sitting still!

I'm unable to say more about Innovatics plc at present but I'm confident that this will be a huge success. Once I have more funds (from any source) I will assign them to the UCICOIN project and your income from it.
So not like some people thought, that i have changed the contract or not been transparent, please understand the above and you will know we are still on track and this time with a bonus.

Thank you.
Antoun Toubia
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
Universal Crowd-Fund­ing Investments s.a.l
Jounieh Highway, H­aret Sakher, Center Rached 4TH Floor,
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
Mobile: +955 557 669 417
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­
This e-mail message may contain confiden­tial or legally privileged information a­nd is intended only for the use of the i­ntended recipient(s). Any unauthorized d­isclosure, dissemination, distribution, ­copying or the taking of any action in r­eliance on the information herein is pro­hibited. E-mails are not secure and cann­ot be guaranteed to be error free as the­y can be intercepted, amended, or contai­n viruses. Anyone who communicates with ­us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted ­these risks. Universal Crowd-Funding Inv­estments s.a.l is not responsible for er­rors or omissions in this message and de­nies any responsibility for any damage a­rising from the use of e-mail. Any opini­on and other statement contained in this­ message and any attachment are solely t­hose of the author and do not necessaril­y represent those of the company.

-------- Forwarded message -------- From: Jean Paul <its.jean.paul@gmail.com> Cc: Antoun Toubia <antoun.toubia@u-ci.org> Date: Wednesday, 03 June 2015, 02:03pm +04:00 Subject: Announcements

Find attached the email text in DOCX format. It mentions that you'll include as attachments to that email a) "Innovatics announcement.pdf" and b) a fresh Agreement for UCICOIN founders.

When you've read all my remarks we can discuss. You can then cut and paste from it to make your email.

Send it our blind copy to everybody who is a founder, of course, including Claudio, Lee and me. (Did I ever sign? Well, it doesn't matter - I expect and want nothing back from the UCICOIN project.)

Regards
jp

Attachments area
Preview attachment Innovatics announcement.pdf

Innovatics announcement.pdf

Oscar Schult <oschult@gmail.com>

Jun 7

to Antoun, Antoun

Dear Mr. Toubia

I'm very surprised that from all those so promising prospects not even one came to a positive result. Although I might me wrong I'm strongly convinced  that it is the natural outcome of what I already told you in a previous email: Your protocols are weak and informal.

In any case I am sorry to let you know that I can't continue with this venture any more. I'm loosing money that I would otherwise be gaining from my trading activity.
I would very much appreciate that you return me the 2.000,00 US$ that I invested  plus a 15% which is the average percentage I could have made in the same period with my options. You have my PayPal account which is this same email so please use that processor to send the money back.

I look forward to hear from you and wish you all the best in your project.

Best Regards

Antoun Toubia <antoun.toubia@u-ci.net>

to me

I am very sorry mr.oscar, but the contract was very clear that there is no refund, you already received hit shares and ucicoins, now thank you for sharing your opinion but my clients have different opinion about my business, and i already have egypt project which will yield 300mn dollars in ten years. Please keep me posted with your thoughts and i hope you could join our skype room since you are missing a lot of information and updates while away from founders board based on the email i received from you now Smiley
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Sunday, 07 June 2015, 02:29pm +04:00 from Oscar Schult <oschult@gmail.com>:

to Antoun

Dear Mr. Toubia

I was more than surprised with your answer. I read twice the contract that I signed and there is no statement that says that there is no return.

What it does say is

iii. FP „Active founder”
This package allows an investment of $2.000 USD. The UCI-Investor that chose this FP will get 2.000 UCI
coins (see ucicoin.com). Those UCI coins will be given prior to launch and are valued at more than $2 USD per
share. This FP will offer a 0.75% monthly return of investment, paid in cash or bitcoins. Silver ounces will be
earned each 6 months depending on the profit the Company generates from all it’s projects. For every 100.000
UCI coins sold by the Company, the UCI-Investor of this FP will receive one silver ounce. Moreover, this package
also offers 1.000 Diamond Circle shares (see diamondcircle.net), valued at $0.05 USD per share and another 700
shares at HidroInfra Technologies (see hydroinfra.com), valued at 1 Euro per share.

Now I haven't received any  interest, the value of the UCI coins is close to zero, the value of the HIT is still zero and
you didn't offer a replacement for the 1.000 Diamond Circle Shares.

Besides you offered in writing  to buy back the investment.

Besides

[1:22:44 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: So from the 3 million shares that we are going to sell for 2.5 million we have to pay 30% to the agent who brought the deal so we will be left with about 1.7 million euro. We will pay to hit 1 million to buy another shares package at a special price
[1:22:58 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Then 700k will be the money to split
[1:23:04 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Among investors here
[1:23:42 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: 100k will be dedicated to the development of u-ci.org so we can launch it soon after it is well completed and secure
[1:24:03 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: And each founder will receive 2k usd
[1:24:04 AM] Samuel Selva: (sun)
[1:24:26 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: And the angels plus vips will receive their normal dividends
[1:24:51 AM] Claudio Parrinello: So, based on 700k, right?
[1:24:53 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Now lets go back to the first million that belongs to the 1% we have sold to that guy
[1:25:00 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Yes based on700k
[1:25:33 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Every active founder will receive 2k also
[1:25:39 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: And vips and angels
[1:25:49 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Will receive dividends based on 1 million
[1:26:03 AM] Claudio Parrinello: \o/(cash)\o/(cash)
[1:26:57 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Now on 30th of may another man has committed and gave us his word that he will buy also 1% of uci s.a.l, he has visited hit he had some skepticism, and he went to the labs and seen the technology live and kicking.
[1:27:13 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Let me continue the news plz
[1:34:12 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: Update from Hit
[1:34:15 AM] Antoun Toubia www.u-ci.org: HomeUpdatesFAQsMy SharesBuy SharesSell SharesT & CProfileContact

All that was going to take place before may-10.

From my point of view I'm offering you a bargain to buy back at just 2.300,00 US$  a package worthed so many thousand dollars but it seems that you don't have any faith in your own project.

So, I'm not sure about what your intentions are but  I'm not joining any skype group to hear any more  promises, I just want my 2.300,00 US$. If I don't get the money by this week I'll compile a  file with all this and send it to PayPal claiming it from them and saying that you are using your account for unclear purposes. I'll send it as well to any Crypt coins blog that I can find. I didn't signed any "Confidentiality" agreement, as a matter of fact it was your request to sign it what made me think that all this business was a little gray. Those actions probably won't get my money back but it won't be any easier for you to continue this line of business either.

Don't bother answering this email unless you intend to honor your word, my position is final.

Best regards

Antoun Toubia <antoun.toubia@u-ci.net>

to me

Dear mr.oscar
Kindly take a look on the contract you have signed there is at the end of the contract the following text:
D. Disclaimer
It is the responsibility of each UCI-Member to observe the limitations stipulated by laws and
regulations in their country of residence. This is not an offer of investment and should not be
construed as such. This Founder Agreement must not be distributed to or within countries where its
distribution violates laws and regulations in said country. The board of directors of Universal Crowd-
Funding Investments s.a.l. has prepared this Agreement under the assignment of the owners. The
board of directors has provided the content of this information. To the best knowledge of the
Company’s board of directors, the information in this Agreement is correct and properly portrays the
potential benefits. Until further notice, all deposited sums are treated as allocations held on behalf of
the beneficiaries. Those sums are made for the benefit of the UCI-Member and at the risk of the
Company. The Agreement represents a membership package that generates earnings to the UCI-
Member and cannot be considered as an investment; therefore the deposit amount made by the UCI-
Member is not refundable. The value of the Company’s investments and their past performance is not
a guarantee of future profits. All forward–looking statements, projections, future analysis and
estimates are presented on a ”best efforts” basis and should not be interpreted or construed as
guarantees of profit.
Signed on behalf of the Company by:
Antoun Toubia
Chairman Of The Board Of Directors
Universal Crowd-Funding Investments s.a.l. (UCI)
Now i offered to buy back at that time because there was a customer who could take your position, but now two months has left, can you get that founder back to buy it ? I think no, also i have transferred hydro infra shares to you, can you also get me back the investors who during this period wanted to buy back the shares? Also i think no, well to make it short, regarding diamond circle shares which represent about 5% of the membership fee, those will be replaced by shares from innovatics public company uk, we will release the update soon, so i request kindly that you join us on skype room to be updated daily.
And if you read the disclaimer again which you have signed in the contract you will understand that this is not an investment, so you cannot request percentages and commissions or whatsoever like you stated before a 15% or whatsoever, the benefits that you will receive as mentioned in the contract has already been sent you, but still there is the part which is when this project makes a profit we will spread among members, and ucicoin is down to zero? Well you get back to me end of july and you will be surprised how many zeros will be added to the sudden eruption in price, this is again not a get rich quick scheme, or forex or those fake programs on the internet, we are a legit company with a legit status of being global representatives to hydroninfra technologies sweden, and already we brought value, and soon innovatics will be the only share holder and share management company for hydroinfra, innovatics is my company too,  so there is a lot to come, so please dont be negative and stay patient, soon everything will come to fruition.
Regards
Antoun
--

You can do whatever you want.  U signed a contract and that is final.
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­
This e-mail message may contain confiden­tial or legally privileged information a­nd is intended only for the use of the i­ntended recipient(s). Any unauthorized d­isclosure, dissemination, distribution, ­copying or the taking of any action in r­eliance on the information herein is pro­hibited. E-mails are not secure and cann­ot be guaranteed to be error free as the­y can be intercepted, amended, or contai­n viruses. Anyone who communicates with ­us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted ­these risks. Universal Crowd-Funding Inv­estments s.a.l is not responsible for er­rors or omissions in this message and de­nies any responsibility for any damage a­rising from the use of e-mail. Any opini­on and other statement contained in this­ message and any attachment are solely t­hose of the author and do not necessaril­y represent those of the company.

Sunday, 05 July 2015, 05:59pm +04:00 from Oscar Schult <oschult@gmail.com>:

Antoun Toubia <antoun.toubia@u-ci.org>

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

And i am warning you too, when you start offending our company, our lawyers will move legally against you and that will cost you a fortune, we have all details and a contract signed by yourself so please start the game.

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

I have informed my lawyers and they will send you a warning soon. And expect a reply from me soon.

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to Antoun

My friend, you are being quite volatile.

Why should my side of the contract stand and yours not?
I haven't received the 0.75% earnings.
I haven' received the Diamond Circle shares.
The HIT shares you sent me are a joke and the UCI coins are worthless.

I have my legal advisor as well and I am acting according to his suggestions. I learned from him a long time ago that it is much better a bad arrangement than a good trial.
We are offering you an easy way out but if you don't want it so be it.

Please reconsider your position and save us both a lot of unnecessary trouble.

Regards

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

Diamond circle company has closed, do you want me to give you shares in a company that closed bankrupt dont you read the news?  Also we said we are going to replace those shares which are only worth at that time about 50$  by uci shares when the site u-ci.org is ready, and the 0.75% will be received when uci makes a profit how can we pay you if we did not make a profit it is clear in the contract, also hit shares are worth one euro per share who said are worthless you are being so negative without a proof, and ucicoin has no value yes it has no value yet, but when you signed a contract you accepted to receive ucicoins based on a future value which you will see end of this year. Anyway how would you like to continue we are still going to fulfill our part of the contract in the right ways, so if you want to go and spread offensive false info about us, we are ready to proceed in a different ways and as per the law applies.  Let me know your thoughts
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­

Sunday, 05 July 2015, 06:22pm +04:00 from Oscar Schult <oschult@gmail.com>:

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

Also you can send an email to hydroinfra and ask them to confirm about your shares value and holding situation it is not my company
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

Also i have sent your email message to hydroinfra so they would see that you are spreading bad rumors and false information about the company that the shares are a joke. I hope it wont go bad for you with them
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

Also if you read the disclaimer again,
And the updates that were sent to you by email u will know how big our company is and the project you are a member in.
Regarding 0.75%   it is said in the disclaimer:
The value of the Company’s investments and their past performance is not
a guarantee of future profits. All forward–looking statements, projections, future analysis and
estimates are presented on a ”best efforts” basis and should not be interpreted or construed as
guarantees of profit.
Well my partners are preparing a well informative reply and in a couple of days you will receive it.
Regards
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to Antoun

So you offered in a contract shares of a company that was already bankrupt. I can't see any point in neither continue this dialog nor in waiting till next Saturday. I'll ask my advisor tomorrow to  write the final draft for Paypal adding this information.  As for what you will do or will not do it is completely up to you. I already lost 2000 US$ and I'll do my best to prevent others to fall for it.
Hasta la vista.

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

It was bankrupt ?/well everything is recorded and all your words will be used against you in the court, and you just speak whatever you want,  you will not receive any information from our project unless you sign a non disclosure agreement, and from this power you will need to talk to.our lawyers
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­

Sunday, 05 July 2015, 09:24pm +04:00 from Oscar Schult <oschult@gmail.com>:

Jul 5 (11 days ago)

to me

You do whatever you want you are just drowning in your self created problem, and we have delivered everything and after we discussed with my partners about diamond circle shares we will not recover that, since in our contract it is very obvious that the terms could be customizable for the benefits of the member and our company, so diamond circle shares will not be delivered since that project has been bankrupt after you signed the contract .
--
Antoun Toubia
C.E.O
P.­O. Box 2994 Jounieh.
antoun.toubia@u-ci.net
www.u-ci.net­ ­
www.u-ci.org­
ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:19:11 AM

You have now also broken another company law, by sharing confidential information and breaking email confidentiality, now expect an email from our lawyers, they are excited to have fun.

Antoun Toubia
ubeing

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 11:45:12 AM

Dear Oscar Schult:

We have repeatedly advised you of not offending the company or spreading confidential information.

Since you have not complied with the contract terms, we have turned your account over to our attorneys and instructed them to commence suit without further delay.

There is still time, however, to avoid suit if you contact us within the next five (5) days.

This will be your final opportunity to resolve matters without the expense of court proceedings.

Sincerely,
Baz Gerges
Head Of Legal Department
Universal Crowd-Funding Investments s.a.l
+961-3-516032
Lawyer@u-ci.net

Antoun Toubia
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:59:11 AM

OP wtf is wrong with you. Anways..move it to scam accusation..this is not the place for it

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:21:57 PM

i am feeling like being back in the kindergarden. Settle your private issues via pm, email or with your lawyers but don't annoy people here.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:39:21 PM

Anyone must choose crypto coin in which he trust. I would suggest most popular ones - for example, Dogecoin, LTC etc.  Wink 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: