Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Bitcoin accepted Store around you?  (Read 2747 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:30:56 AM

A lot of major cities now have a lot of places. I like to pull out the app (coin traveler) and see around me when I travel.
In Madrid there was a whole street spotted with locations. And 3 BTC ATMs.
In LA there's everything from Lamborginis to Tax accountants that accept BTC.

That's pretty awesome, I wish there were a couple of bitcoin ATM's that were around where I lived...

If I were to open a business that wanted to carry an bitcoin ATM, what would that cost?  I never really saw a price that one of those goes for.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stuff0577

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

More stuff will come.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 03:04:44 AM

Unfortunately it is about 46 km from my home. hopefully It will spread on my town too  Grin

DAILAI Peer-to-peer micro transport services
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:49:30 AM

I'm wondering if everyone else in the world can buy anything they want with Bitcoin, so that's why I'm asking you guys if there any Store that accepting Bitcoin located near your home?

I have never walked into a retail store and seen a sign that says "accepts bitcoin."  I would love it.  I use Purse.io frequently and wish I could get discounts on more things with my BTC.

irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:05:41 AM

until now there is no stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment at my place  Sad
btcdealer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:41:49 PM

unfortunately there is not a single store that accept bitcoins. I am still waiting that someone should open a store so that buying could be made very easily.
Fishfool

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:33:28 PM

I'm wondering if everyone else in the world can buy anything they want with Bitcoin, so that's why I'm asking you guys if there any Store that accepting Bitcoin located near your home?

This isn't at my local.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:16:07 PM

A lot of major cities now have a lot of places. I like to pull out the app (coin traveler) and see around me when I travel.

I have never been in your country but my friend was visiting there last holidays and he told me there was some streets focused on Bitcoin in other main city of the country as well, it sounds pretty good, but it's some niche thing tho, he never saw again any other places outside those focused areas. It's a beginning tho, it has to start somewhere.
flock123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:30:26 PM

no, but maybe the next few years there will be, because bitcoin has started no stranger here
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:41:16 PM

Not really, I have used bitcoins for online shopping only.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:27:24 AM

Yes I have seen many bitcoin accepted here banners. But I do prefer online transactions for spending my bitcoins. Same way buying bitcoin from ATM, my favorite way.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:28:44 AM

I think, no one. I didn't heard any store that accept bitcoin in our province or in our neighborhood provinces. Hoping someday there will be a store of shoes or clothes or foods near us that accept bitcoin as payment.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:30:49 AM

you are very luck, you can use your bitcoin at more place near of your home
I hope someday in future i can find some merchand accept bitcoin too
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: