Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BRING BACK JOSH! BRING BACK JOSH! BRING BACK JOSH!  (Read 764 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:14:32 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 05:38:12 PM by Gleb Gamow

snip the verbal diarrhea

Congratulations on being the first person that I have placed on ignore based on their first posting on bct.

What one person ignores, I shout from the rooftops.  Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

I can't log in to PaycoinTalk.org to tell them this URGENT message!  I guess they are worried I am a troll, but from where I sit, THEY are the trolls!  I can help save Paycoin but not if they won't verify my account!  Someone pass this urgent message along to PaycoinTalk.org please!  My ideas can save their money and their hashlets!

With a $20 floor and the upcoming Honors Program, Paycoin will be the envy of all Crypto.  Not to mention the upcoming Paycoin Drone TO THE MOON!!!!!!!  But this can only happen IF JOSH IS BACK IN THE FOLD.

Paycoin is only at .04 cents: the people that STOLE Josh's intellectual property have DRIVEN PAYCOIN TO THE BRINK OF DEATH!  How can anyone here say we are better off without Josh?  When Josh was here Paycoin was worth over $20 at one point.  Since it was illegally taken from him it hasn't risen to even above a dollar!  Now it's at .04 cents!  This is unacceptable and everyone who says it is acceptable needs to be held accountable!

The only way to save Paycoin is: BRING BACK JOSH!  This will help recruit more people and make Paycoin go up!  Josh's promises are the ONLY thing that has moved Paycoin up.  Therefore WE NEED MORE JOSH AND MORE PROMISES!  Without him the price will continue it's drop to zero.  With Josh, we can make A LOT OF MONEY LIKE WE WERE PROMISED, but the FUDDERS and TROLLS who say nasty things about Josh will miss out and I agree!  And those who STOLE Josh't intellectual property CAUSED this crisis!  GIVE JOSH BACK HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOW!!! or we will all go broke!  

Without Josh Paycoin is Dead!  But it doesn't have to be this way!  Bring back Josh!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:16:42 PM

My name is Such Moon and I approve this message.

Crypto industry is in dire need of Mr. Garza's innovative coining.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:42:09 PM

Yep, we need Josh to help set the standard as to what's good and bad for our nascent industry.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:46:24 PM

Yep, we need Josh to help set the standard as to what's good and bad for our nascent industry.

The standard is like Warren Buffet's first and second rules of investing, which are: 1. Never lose money, and 2. Never forget rule #1.  Here, however, its: Always make money, through prime controllers or otherwise. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

The standard is like Warren Buffet's first and second rules of investing, which are: 1. Never lose money, and 2. Never forget rule #1.  Here, however, its: Always make money, through prime controllers or otherwise. 

I thought it's "Buy as many Ferraris as you can using uncle Stu's money" but maybe it's one and the same (uncle Stu being the "otherwise").
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:54:05 PM

I thought it's "Buy as many Ferraris as you can using uncle Stu's money" but maybe it's one and the same (uncle Stu being the "otherwise").

It helps if at a young age you witnessed others profiting off the fucking of others so you opted to dedicate your life to achieving the same with bonus points awarded for doing such under the auspices of fucking the man.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:28:42 AM

I want that Josh Zerlan guy to come back here and start calling us all liars and monumental assholes again.

In retrospect, those were some fucking funny times - with watching the dude publicly commit career suicide and all.
XPYtiliDIE

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:32:29 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, (mostly gentlemen)

I come to you with a vision of ECONOMIC WEALTH!  A vision of FORGIVENESS!  and a Vision of JOSH!  

As you all know, Josh is a very religious person and his exile and subsequent return has been foretold many times in the Holy Book of Hashtalk.  Unfortunately, when times were good there was little need to ponder these scriptures; and once Josh was exiled no one wanted to study his vision of the future.  This was a mistake.

What Josh never told anyone, except for a select few, was that he was born to forgive our economic sins.  You see, he knows we've been living in economic sin ever since Adam gave Eve that first apple for sex.  Josh, great Prophet that he is, saw how destitute we are without Paycoin and offered us a way out of our ignorance.  Only through Josh and Paycoin can mankind cleanse itself of economic sin.  For this reason Josh's disappearance may have seemed like a letdown and failure at the time, but IT WAS ALL A TEST OF FAITH!!!  Why, because Josh's return is imminent and THE RETURN OF JOSH WILL USHER IN THE PAYCOIN RAPTURE!!!

That's right!  Upon his return, the faithful will be Raptured and join Josh in Heavenly Coinstand, where every paycoin is worth $20 and every item is always available free of shipping and handling charges.  Every purchased item will even include a thank you note from Homero Garza!  Sweet!  However, ONLY THE TRULY FAITHFUL WILL HAVE THEIR NAME ETCHED INTO THE BOOK OF COINSTAND!!!  FUDders, Trolls, and worst of all, former disciples who turned on Josh in his moment of need will be left behind in what will become a dirty, dirty, Paycoinless world still living in economic sin.  

As an additional bonus, everyone who joins the Rapture will get a special RAPTURE button on their profile at BitcoinTalk.org so everyone will know YOU are in Coinstand Heaven!

So there you have it: help usher in the return of Josh and fulfill the Hashtalk Scripture of a Paycoin Rapture in Coinstand Heaven!!!  Or do nothing and live in economic sin.  The choice is yours...
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:02:42 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, (mostly gentlemen)

I come to you with a vision of ECONOMIC WEALTH!  A vision of FORGIVENESS!  and a Vision of JOSH!  

As you all know, Josh is a very religious person and his exile and subsequent return has been foretold many times in the Holy Book of Hashtalk.  Unfortunately, when times were good there was little need to ponder these scriptures; and once Josh was exiled no one wanted to study his vision of the future.  This was a mistake.

What Josh never told anyone, except for a select few, was that he was born to forgive our economic sins.  You see, he knows we've been living in economic sin ever since Adam gave Eve that first apple for sex.  Josh, great Prophet that he is, saw how destitute we are without Paycoin and offered us a way out of our ignorance.  Only through Josh and Paycoin can mankind cleanse itself of economic sin.  For this reason Josh's disappearance may have seemed like a letdown and failure at the time, but IT WAS ALL A TEST OF FAITH!!!  Why, because Josh's return is imminent and THE RETURN OF JOSH WILL USHER IN THE PAYCOIN RAPTURE!!!

That's right!  Upon his return, the faithful will be Raptured and join Josh in Heavenly Coinstand, where every paycoin is worth $20 and every item is always available free of shipping and handling charges.  Every purchased item will even include a thank you note from Homero Garza!  Sweet!  However, ONLY THE TRULY FAITHFUL WILL HAVE THEIR NAME ETCHED INTO THE BOOK OF COINSTAND!!!  FUDders, Trolls, and worst of all, former disciples who turned on Josh in his moment of need will be left behind in what will become a dirty, dirty, Paycoinless world still living in economic sin.  

As an additional bonus, everyone who joins the Rapture will get a special RAPTURE button on their profile at BitcoinTalk.org so everyone will know YOU are in Coinstand Heaven!

So there you have it: help usher in the return of Josh and fulfill the Hashtalk Scripture of a Paycoin Rapture in Coinstand Heaven!!!  Or do nothing and live in economic sin.  The choice is yours...

hey listen dude.   a thousand pages back in the paycoin/homero hate thread your post might have been funny. but now? well sorry man ,hate
to bust yer balls  but seriously youre just beating a dead horse. its all been said , done got the teeshirt etc etc  .  A   for effort though....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:01:36 PM

Josh was an honest guy (/s). RIP Josh.

shadowa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0