Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by sénior user The Bad Guy  (Read 3777 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:32:52 PM

scammers like this dont understand karma
(what goes around comes around). 

If they did, they clearly wouldn't scam.

In his mind, he is winning by scamming the money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:56:05 PM

scammers like this dont understand karma
(what goes around comes around). 

If they did, they clearly wouldn't scam.

In his mind, he is winning by scamming the money.

You are right my buddy ,he thinks he will make himself happy with 0.75 btc but actually he will be Fu***d with the double amount he has scammed and then he will think abt him self that he had made a scam.

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:37:41 AM

Fuckin late adopters, scamming for a fraction of a Bitcoin HAHAH *golf clap*

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:48:10 AM

Fuckin late adopters, scamming for a fraction of a Bitcoin HAHAH *golf clap*

Actually it's not a fraction, it's the whole Bitcoin Tongue I never saw you posting like this, it's kinda amazing ^^

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:56:17 AM

Actually it's not a fraction, it's the whole Bitcoin Tongue I never saw you posting like this, it's kinda amazing ^^

Oh wow, my bad. An entire whole Bitcoin! Impressive!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

*More golf claps*

I think this user is still on the move and attempting to scam others or trade his scammed money. It's a shame how they wanted to invest their time here and when the time that their account goes "trusted" so to speak, they turn into scam artists.

The Bad Guy

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:05:15 AM

Yea.. I think that I'm kinda well treated here, and you are trying to embarrass me Cry
You must be a really rich fool from 'Murica, if you think that $300 for free is nothing, who knows.

Is that you?

*More golf claps*

I think this user is still on the move and attempting to scam others or trade his scammed money. It's a shame how they wanted to invest their time here and when the time that their account goes "trusted" so to speak, they turn into scam artists.

It's bought. No time for leveling accounts up just for $300.

acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:30:06 AM

Why did you trust someone that refused escrow named 'The Bad Guy'? Has anybody else pointed this out yet? 'The Bad Guy'?
The Bad Guy

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:34:50 AM

Why did you trust someone that refused escrow named 'The Bad Guy'? Has anybody else pointed this out yet? 'The Bad Guy'?

Yea they are dumb.. today's loot is just $220 + $50 + $75, so nothing big but I can pay my debts Smiley However the Neteller one is really fucked, I registered with a fake details and TOR, so they can't find me, but I could withdraw only $25 Sad So the correct version is $220 + $50 + $25. Thanks guys, moving on my second account Tongue

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:51:56 AM

Yea.. I think that I'm kinda well treated here, and you are trying to embarrass me Cry
You must be a really rich fool from 'Murica, if you think that $300 for free is nothing, who knows.

I think you must be a poor fool from a poor place
if you think scamming money moves you up in
life.

cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:02:10 AM

Yea they are dumb.. today's loot is just $220 + $50 + $75, so nothing big but I can pay my debts Smiley However the Neteller one is really fucked, I registered with a fake details and TOR, so they can't find me, but I could withdraw only $25 Sad So the correct version is $220 + $50 + $25. Thanks guys, moving on my second account Tongue
Karma Smiley will give you the returns my friend Smiley you are scamming innocent people, You will be scammed too mark my words

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:09:07 AM

same here, scammed for $75 through Neteller. Not worth going after him since my time is much worthier than $75.

Just a good lesson to use escrow in this forums next time.

Thanks.

You cant reverse the transaction ?
as per my knowledge neteller is irreversable.

Neteller is reversible.

Hopefully you learned from this. Stop trusting people based on forum rank and trust. In this case, neither should have gave you a reason to send first anyway.

I already bought BTC with that money so no point in this. That's clearly all, easy peasy.

You are a fucking scammer. It will happen the same to you. you didnt buy BTC you stole from someone. Give the BTC back to users you stole

I really want, but I already received a lot of negative trust and my account is ruined. I won't return anything, because the feedback will stay Wink

I can assure you once you return the Bitcoins back to the OP , people who have left a bad trust on you will remove it.
Just for the sake of community i am saying this , don't make this forum a rubbish creepy.
You should return back the bitcoins to OP , if you are son of One father .

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:31:45 AM

I sold 0.75btc to the user The Bad Guy. I wanted to use localbitcoin but he ask me to trade here. He said no escrow and he would not ruin is sr member reputation here at bitcointalk.
Nope. It is 'worth' for him for ruining his reputation for 0.75 BTC, because his account worth only 0.2 BTC, and doing this will 'earn' him 0.55 more than his account value. If I were you, I would risk only half of his account value, like I would risk at most 0.1 BTC to a Sr. Member, but 0 BTC to a newbie (as those accounts have no value). Risking such high amount to low ranked members are dangerous.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maxbtc15

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:24:40 PM

Update on this:

User The Bad Guy contacted me through Skype and he agreed to give me back the money through Neteller, he already sent an email to them asking for the return. He seems like a good guy but just wanted to get fast money.

I told him that everything is good and I will not loose my time for $75 but he still agreed to give back the money to me through NETELLER.

Thank you.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:25:21 PM

Update on this:

User The Bad Guy contacted me through Skype and he agreed to give me back the money through Neteller, he already sent an email to them asking for the return. He seems like a good guy but just wanted to get fast money.

I told him that everything is good and I will not loose my time for $75 but he still agreed to give back the money to me through NETELLER.

Thank you.
Is Netteller reversible? If it is, then he might be trying to fake repay you back to get his negative trust removed, then will try to scam someone else (this is of course speculation)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:31:51 PM

Update on this:

Thank you.
Is Netteller reversible?

https://member.neteller.com/mobile/document/terms

reversible in the case of an unauthorized transaction, if the purchase involved illegal goods, or the transaction in some way violated the ToS.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
The Bad Guy

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:37:21 PM

Update on this:

Thank you.
Is Netteller reversible? If it is, then he might be trying to fake repay you back to get his negative trust removed, then will try to scam someone else (this is of course speculation)

Yeaaa of course, you detective! I'm trying to repay more than 1 BTC to scam more? LOL, I can buy 2 Hero members for that and scam more, without returning a shit.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:44:48 PM

Update on this:

Thank you.

Yeaaa of course, you detective! I'm trying to repay more than 1 BTC to scam more? LOL, I can buy 2 Hero members for that and scam more, without returning a shit.
Why don't you simply return the Bitcoin that you stole in the first place?
sylpalma (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:26:12 PM

It would be very good to be true user repaying...Maybe he believe in karma.....lol....lets see. If he Pay me back i take negative trust. Good luck to all scamed

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:10:15 AM

One sec...I know who this guy is (gotta find the evidence again, only called this guy out 3 times successfully in the past...). His arrogance is obvious and by the way he spoke of tomatocage I'm sure hes the same longtime scam artist here.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: