Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $350+ within 2 weeks  (Read 2819 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:22:58 AM

The reason is simple. I will soon have to sell a double digit amount to pay for certain expenses, which I will later have to buy back. Every single time something like this happens the market moves against me. You are welcome.

More than that, check out the 3 day chart on bitcoin and you'll see the classic cup and handle forming.  Maybe it will take just over 2 weeks to play out but expecting us to break $600 someime in next month.

You Sir, made my day.
I see the delusion is still strong in the community.  My job is not done yet.

your job is not done yet? what job are you exactly talking about. creating plenty of brand new accounts to spam the forum with ultra bearish nonsense?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:56:04 AM

hope it will hit that certain price  Smiley

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

The reason is simple. I will soon have to sell a double digit amount to pay for certain expenses, which I will later have to buy back. Every single time something like this happens the market moves against me. You are welcome.

In simple time you make a prediction that bitcoin prize will more than $350 rite?? And this 2 weeks counting start from 27th july??
If yes, let me in to predict again you... Grin

But honestly im dreaming about bitcoin prize at $400+++
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:54:28 PM

More than that, check out the 3 day chart on bitcoin and you'll see the classic cup and handle forming.  Maybe it will take just over 2 weeks to play out but expecting us to break $600 someime in next month.

You Sir, made my day.

your job is not done yet? what job are you exactly talking about. creating plenty of brand new accounts to spam the forum with ultra bearish nonsense?

To warn people of the dangers of investing real money into this fantastical delusion that's being sold to them by scam artists and their false promises of big fortune.

I agree that it's easy for crypto to gain value, even in these dying stages of old crypto like bit coin. Fact is it won't last and quickly after any growth would occur you can expect major panic and a huge crash.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:49:27 PM

You Sir, made my day.

To warn people of the dangers of investing real money into this fantastical delusion that's being sold to them by scam artists and their false promises of big fortune.

I agree that it's easy for crypto to gain value, even in these dying stages of old crypto like bit coin. Fact is it won't last and quickly after any growth would occur you can expect major panic and a huge crash.

kwukduck are you alive? I sent you PM couple days ago, no answer yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1127820.msg11959287#msg11959287
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:53:13 PM

Somewhat logical prediction. We've been pressing the 300 limit hard, having passed it a couple of times im confident that we can go through a nice pump pushing 350 in no time.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:42:20 PM

What % of your total stack are you going to sell? if it's not a big % and it's double digits you are already in the winning team if you hold long term, few people here have double digit BTCs, let alone to spend them without it being a major move on their portfolios.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:31:25 PM

I doubt, I think we will see 270 or 280 in 2 weeks, not 350
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:09:16 PM

I think 280's - 290's.   We have been hovering in this area for quite a while.  It seems to be repeating a lot.

I think we will get to high 290's and some will sell, then it lowers to high 280's to low 290's.   Might happen a few times in next two weeks.  I'm going to guess at least twice.

See if I'm close i guess in next weeks Smiley
Ibian (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:34:49 PM

What % of your total stack are you going to sell? if it's not a big % and it's double digits you are already in the winning team if you hold long term, few people here have double digit BTCs, let alone to spend them without it being a major move on their portfolios.
It's a third of my stash, and I am selling for a very worthy cause so it will be worth it even if I have to buy back at double the price. Will still have double digits left after the sale. However, I have very definite minimum goals before we hit quad digits again and this will put me below them.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:02:45 PM

You Sir, made my day.

well you gotta give him some credit here lol.

cause actually some newbies can get influenced on these type of threads and end up denting a small fraction, you never know.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:50:11 PM

You Sir, made my day.

well you gotta give him some credit here lol.

cause actually some newbies can get influenced on these type of threads and end up denting a small fraction, you never know.

the only credit I can give him, is for keeping the same bearish behaviour nonstop. he is more than consistent. i'm sure newbies can get easily influenced, especially by legendary members.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:33:16 PM

i'm sure newbies can get easily influenced, especially by legendary members.

More fool them. All one needs to be legendary is stick around long enough posting the first thing that comes to mind. It's really not a seal of competence by any means.

There are plenty of 'elders' worth listening to but others should be taking what they want from them and making up their own minds.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:46:26 AM

I think 280's - 290's.   We have been hovering in this area for quite a while.  It seems to be repeating a lot.

I think we will get to high 290's and some will sell, then it lowers to high 280's to low 290's.   Might happen a few times in next two weeks.  I'm going to guess at least twice.

See if I'm close i guess in next weeks Smiley
Will see what we got prince in next weeks, i think price will up and in last day price slowly move up but look hard to hit $300. i sure when we hit $300 no more can see price under $280 again
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: