Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting in Sports  (Read 4988 times)
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:25:11 PM

I always loved sports but somehow I just never gambled on them, just with friends and the like. I just don't see it as very rational really and you will end up losing money unless you really are a savant or have some insider information. Many people made a lot of money in Seria A (Italian Football) for example if you remember with fixes games that relegated Juventus to the second division.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:25:56 PM

I don't think directbet is the best way for betting sport.
Is good because not required sign up or btc deposited in account but have odds more low of other sport book in bitcoin (and more of 10% with bookmaker site in euro)

Any suggestion sportbook sites except DirectBet and Betcoin ?
I'm never bet on any site than that two for sport.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:28:11 PM

I always loved sports but somehow I just never gambled on them, just with friends and the like. I just don't see it as very rational really and you will end up losing money unless you really are a savant or have some insider information. Many people made a lot of money in Seria A (Italian Football) for example if you remember with fixes games that relegated Juventus to the second division.

I'm not good on betting in soccer.
Sometimes i just watching semi-final and final match on football with friends.

*except World-Cup  Grin
I would wager a lot and follow it from beginning until FINAL
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:10:25 PM

Is good because not required sign up or btc deposited in account but have odds more low of other sport book in bitcoin (and more of 10% with bookmaker site in euro)

right, their odds are very low, i kike cloudbet and it offers best odds in btc community, and the betting limit is extremely high-100 bet limit,  you guys can win big there, just click my signature to join Grin Cheesy
mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:19:50 PM

*except World-Cup  Grin

Hehe, yes the problem on soccer/football is that it's more unpredictable compared to let's say basketball, plus you have draws to consider. A very inferior team, even a second division one can win against the best one in the league or the world. The are countless of upsets like this in history, amateurs winning against pros, etc. However in other sports, like basketball, if a game is close, then the difference between the teams is not too much.
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:26:10 PM

i usually do bets on sports only when i know the both sides well and only when i can predict who will win this brings me some profit

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:33:26 PM

i usually do bets on sports only when i know the both sides well and only when i can predict who will win this brings me some profit

Yeah, that is  the advantage of sports betting. If you know the both sides, their strengths and weakness and if you are able to predict the result of the match then there are maximum chances of winning the bets. on other hand you can also place multiple bets to cover the losses of wrong bets.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:04:10 PM

As I heard from good punters that, dont bet before the match starts and you watch the game, with full squads, bet only after some times, and also if you get a chance make it green always.  Why? because all human beings are greedy, so for sports betting if you want to be succedess in it, there is only one formula ie. money management

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:54:23 PM

For the bitcoin, i have see good odds to nitrogensport and cloudbet, but i like more nitrogen.
But i bet low to btc site, i prefer bet in euro to betfair (with the odds really high ) and later convert euro in btc  Grin
Mo2015

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

I haven't tried betting in sports, I'v had many people recommend it to me, but i'm still up in the air on it.  Need to learn more about it first.

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:27:50 PM

For the bitcoin, i have see good odds to nitrogensport and cloudbet, but i like more nitrogen.
But i bet low to btc site, i prefer bet in euro to betfair (with the odds really high ) and later convert euro in btc  Grin
as for odds i agree with you nitrogens one are pretty good.
but they have tiny list of games alot of games i want to play is not playable on their site.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:49:43 PM

as for odds i agree with you nitrogens one are pretty good.
but they have tiny list of games alot of games i want to play is not playable on their site.
regards.
-Katerniko1

I like directbet.eu as well. I play either with them, or with NitrogenSports. NitrogenSports has more bet options and more games it seems to me. But directbet has a neat feature that your coins get sent right away to the address of your wish if you win the bet. This makes the site ultra secure since they are holding your money only during the game whole with other bookies, you have to send your funds first to their site!
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:58:36 PM

Sports betting is great for people who are really knowledgeable about sports and have a passion for it. You should not just throw bets at teams you know nothing about.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:59:38 PM

I like playing poker and Sports bet trading. I do sports bet trading over at the Betfair. If you want to use BTC you can use https://www.betbtc.co/?ref=655

with or without my ref
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:16:23 PM

I like to bet on sports games, but only on the games I am familiar with such as EPL and La Liga in football and grand slam in tennis. It is a lot more fun than gambling on a purely luck game.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:33:01 PM

*except World-Cup  Grin

Hehe, yes the problem on soccer/football is that it's more unpredictable compared to let's say basketball, plus you have draws to consider. A very inferior team, even a second division one can win against the best one in the league or the world. The are countless of upsets like this in history, amateurs winning against pros, etc. However in other sports, like basketball, if a game is close, then the difference between the teams is not too much.
I'm sorry, but i totally disagree with you. Even though basketball doesn't have draw, I think football is easier to predict than basketball as it's way way harder to score in football than in basketball. Usually football matches ends 2-0 ; 2-1 ; 1-1 and etc. and basketball totally unpredictable at this (unless you know both sides really well(honestly, even than doesn't help in NBA sometimes)). That's why IMO it's easier to predict football.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:25:59 PM

I haven't tried betting in sports, I'v had many people recommend it to me, but i'm still up in the air on it.  Need to learn more about it first.

I don't do gambling but some times I bet on cricket matches but not to make lot of money instead just for fun. I know this cricket game very well and also can predict some extent who can win while watching cricket match so some times just for fun to enjoy the success I will bet using directbet sits so for very good experience with this sites and their payments are always on time.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:06:05 AM

I like because there is no fixed house edge and you can make your own odds if you know the teams you are betting.

And there are plenty of options if you are willing to take more or less risks

mtnsaa
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:30:52 AM

*except World-Cup  Grin

I'm sorry, but i totally disagree with you. Even though basketball doesn't have draw, I think football is easier to predict than basketball as it's way way harder to score in football than in basketball. Usually football matches ends 2-0 ; 2-1 ; 1-1 and etc. and basketball totally unpredictable at this (unless you know both sides really well(honestly, even than doesn't help in NBA sometimes)). That's why IMO it's easier to predict football.

Alright I trust you since like I said I don't bet on sports at all, it was just an opinion from a sports fan. I think that the difference is also in each league. In the NBA you have a salary cap and all teams are powerful, there are logical differences that you can predict. Right now Cleveland will go to the finals and that's 99% certain. In football you can't say that for any league or match, nothing is written in stone. Upsets in basketball also are very rare, even if they happen, the underdog was not really a true underdog. In football there is plenty of examples, Greece in the Euro, plenty of small teams in the WC and too many more to list here.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:45:35 PM

Sports betting is the best among other type of gambling. It is safe and simple as compared to other games and type of gambling. You can play safely without loosing much money and there is less risk involved in the sports betting and the winning chances are maximum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: