Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92588 times)
BTCscammerQuote

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 05:53:20 PM

Looks like usagi could  be another  http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2012-2013/2012/11/hunting-magnotta.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 09:55:45 PM

Usagi contacted me on irc and said they have access to all the bitcoinglobal meeting logs.

I believe they are in a conspiracy with nefario to defraud the users and the other shareholders. They need to explain why they have access to such company info if they are not a BG shareholder.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 10:11:51 PM

Usagi contacted me on irc and said they have access to all the bitcoinglobal meeting logs.

I believe they are in a conspiracy with nefario to defraud the users and the other shareholders. They need to explain why they have access to such company info if they are not a BG shareholder.

If he has access to the logs, then why isn't he releasing them?  What's he hoping to achieve by telling you he has access to them?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 10:20:13 PM

If he has access to the logs, then why isn't he releasing them?  What's he hoping to achieve by telling you he has access to them?

Blackmail.

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 11:19:05 PM

Blackmail.

If they contain anything of substance then he should release them and let the chips fall where they may.  Put up or shut up usagi - either release them or explain why you're not going to (in which case there was no point in mentioning that you had access to them at all).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 11:25:29 PM

Blackmail.

If they contain anything of substance then he should release them and let the chips fall where they may.  Put up or shut up usagi - either release them or explain why you're not going to (in which case there was no point in mentioning that you had access to them at all).

To make themselves look important.....

fwiw I was operating in good faith with BG not realising that the entire time it was the huge scam its turned out to be. I believe nefario was working with usagi and other asset issuers the whole time so that they could avoid their responsibilities and get away free and clear.

The fact usagi had the irc minutes at all says there was something dodgy going on. usagi needs to explain who gave him those minutes and why, and when they had access to them, because it goes to insider trading and conspiracy.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 11:32:59 PM

Show the IRC log where Usagi admits that. You certainly have the log if the chat was by IRC.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 11:45:59 PM

Show the IRC log where Usagi admits that. You certainly have the log if the chat was by IRC.

I got a pm from them. I dont normally log anything from irc but saved this one sided convo as a text file. of course I cant prove anything which is why I never made a thread about it.

http://pastebin.com/rqWiXQ8d

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 01, 2012, 11:55:24 PM

I got a pm from them.

Who is 'them'?

I dont normally log anything from irc but saved this one sided convo as a text file. of course I cant prove anything which is why I never made a thread about it.

That is not usual. IRC software always record logs of every chat, even private.

Quote from: Bitcoin Oz link=topic=113708.msg1372073#msg1372073date=1354405559

There is no date or time in that log. If you have the file saved, then you can upload in the Internet to anyone verify the time-stamp.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 12:17:49 AM

I got a pm from them.

Who is 'them'?

I dont normally log anything from irc but saved this one sided convo as a text file. of course I cant prove anything which is why I never made a thread about it.

Quote from: Bitcoin Oz link=topic=113708.msg1372073#msg1372073date=1354405559

There is no date or time in that log. If you have the file saved, then you can upload in the Internet to anyone verify the time-stamp.

Fuck off weirdo.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 12:29:50 AM

Fuck off weirdo.

What...

Are you lying? Usagi did not admitted what you alleged:

<usagi> hai, stopped in to get a payment from someone and saw you here
<usagi> Mind if I ask you why you are on the warpath against me?
<usagi> I used to think we were business compatriots, you know, I supported your business and it seemed cool till you started attacking me -- Did I do something to you?
<usagi> I mean you said stuff like if I can't provide a proper accounting I/cpa must be insolvent. But it seems like your accusation is a little hollow. When you were voting on whether or not to give nefario a laptop bitcoin global's accounting was pretty shoddy
<usagi> You (you) gave him carte blanche to buy a laptop and GLBSE would pay for 50% of it
<usagi> Did you ever follow up on that? Did you get a reciept?
<usagi> I have access to the financial documents of bitcoin global from that time.
<usagi> I don't see anything about a laptop.
<usagi> You get what I am saying? I don't understand why you would say that about me when it's really the kind of thing you yourself did
<usagi> There are a lot of other examples
<usagi> I'm puzzled
<usagi> Why are you doing this to me?
<usagi> I also noticed the video you put up on your youtube channel.
<usagi> You know, the one with coinabul.com as contact info?
<usagi> Not sure what you are trying to show with that. Lol, are you trying to get fired?
<usagi> What's gotten into you man
<usagi> Well look I gotta go
<usagi> I need to talk to you about this before I go public with it
<usagi> Send me a pm about it.
<usagi> Cuz I totally don't get why you are trolling me on the forums. Bye.
* usagi has quit ()
* tsukino has quit ()

Moreover, you did not participate in that chat? Where is your nickname? Where is the details between the parenthesis when Usagi quit?

[2012-11-05 18:30] * shilohsandi (~parmablac@unaffiliated/kalacoa) Quit
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 01:48:53 AM

Blah, blah, puppetspeak...

Fuck off weirdo.

I'm inclined to agree.  That tool is going on my ignore list.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 01:58:04 AM

Fuck off weirdo.

What...

Are you lying? Usagi did not admitted what you alleged:

<usagi> hai, stopped in to get a payment from someone and saw you here
<usagi> Mind if I ask you why you are on the warpath against me?
<usagi> I used to think we were business compatriots, you know, I supported your business and it seemed cool till you started attacking me -- Did I do something to you?
<usagi> I mean you said stuff like if I can't provide a proper accounting I/cpa must be insolvent. But it seems like your accusation is a little hollow. When you were voting on whether or not to give nefario a laptop bitcoin global's accounting was pretty shoddy
<usagi> You (you) gave him carte blanche to buy a laptop and GLBSE would pay for 50% of it
<usagi> Did you ever follow up on that? Did you get a reciept?
<usagi> I have access to the financial documents of bitcoin global from that time.
<usagi> I don't see anything about a laptop.
<usagi> You get what I am saying? I don't understand why you would say that about me when it's really the kind of thing you yourself did
<usagi> There are a lot of other examples
<usagi> I'm puzzled
<usagi> Why are you doing this to me?
<usagi> I also noticed the video you put up on your youtube channel.
<usagi> You know, the one with coinabul.com as contact info?
<usagi> Not sure what you are trying to show with that. Lol, are you trying to get fired?
<usagi> What's gotten into you man
<usagi> Well look I gotta go
<usagi> I need to talk to you about this before I go public with it
<usagi> Send me a pm about it.
<usagi> Cuz I totally don't get why you are trolling me on the forums. Bye.
* usagi has quit ()
* tsukino has quit ()

Moreover, you did not participate in that chat? Where is your nickname? Where is the details between the parenthesis when Usagi quit?

[2012-11-05 18:30] * shilohsandi (~parmablac@unaffiliated/kalacoa) Quit

No. I was not on IRC at the time. I very rarely go on there these days.

I would understand the public doxing if I was a public bitcoin figure but I am a private individual who uses bitcoin. Im not running for bitcoin president or for a position on the board of the bitcoin  foundation.

Take you gossip fucking elsewhere because it just looks bad on you for sticking your nose in where you have no business being and hiding behind a pseudonym.

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 03:13:01 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2012, 03:33:37 AM by usagi

Blackmail.

If they contain anything of substance then he should release them and let the chips fall where they may.  Put up or shut up usagi - either release them or explain why you're not going to (in which case there was no point in mentioning that you had access to them at all).

Huh?

Repentance, your bias is showing.

I did not claim I had access to any shareholder meeting logs in that chat. Read the chat he posted more carefully. I said I had access to the financial records. Why did I have access to the financial records? Because everyone did. Theymos sent them to everyone who bid on his shares.
ldrgn

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 04:20:28 AM

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.
capn noe

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 04:24:28 AM

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 03:35:05 PM

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not

I am used with the old mIRC software and so far I remember the automatic log was a default option.

Anyway, I verified the documentation of both programs and you are right. I made a mistake in my assumption. I am sorry for the mistake, so I stand corrected. It is usual to users do not record logs of conversations, mainly when the user does not use IRC often. That is the case of Bitcoin Oz.

Thank you by the tip.
capn noe

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 04:43:47 PM

wat.  no.  irssi, the most popular *nix client logs nothing by default.  I don't know if mIRC (the most popular windows client) does but some googling suggests that it doesn't.

It does not

I am used with the old mIRC software and so far I remember the automatic log was a default option.

mIRC isn't SOFTWARE it is a client interface for the IRC service, so obviously we can't trust your opinions about anything you have ever said. Obviously your memory is as faulty as your logic. mIRC has never ever ever had default logging turned on.

Anyway, I verified the documentation of both programs and you are right.

Provide links to this 'verification' or GTFO with all your FUD.

I made a mistake in my assumption.

Roll Eyes Other than misrepresenting the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me

I am sorry for the mistake, so I stand corrected. It is usual to users do not record logs of conversations, mainly when the user does not use IRC often. That is the case of Bitcoin Oz.

Thank you by the tip.

Way to say that you were right in the middle of saying you were wrong.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 05:06:42 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2012, 05:18:35 PM by augustocroppo

mIRC isn't SOFTWARE it is a client interface for the IRC service, so obviously we can't trust your opinions about anything you have ever said. Obviously your memory is as faulty as your logic. mIRC has never ever ever had default logging turned on.

Yes, mIRC is software:

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/software?q=software

Definition of software
noun
[mass noun]
the programs and other operating information used by a computer

http://mirc.en.softonic.com/

Windows > Communication software > IRC > mIRC

Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.

Provide links to this 'verification' or GTFO with all your FUD.

Google search is your friend, ask it.

Roll Eyes Other than misrepresenting the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me

You affirmed that 'mIRC isn't SOFTWARE'. So, how could I misinterpret 'the past and many different software programs by making an ass out of u and me'?. You are contradicting your initial premise.

Way to say that you were right in the middle of saying you were wrong.

I have already recognized my mistake.
capn noe

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 05:26:44 PM

Holy crap, you really did it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: