Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92588 times)
coqui33

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 04:14:00 PM

Please forgive my ignorance, guys, but is usagi Bitfloor?

Armed Citizens and the Law -- NRA-certified firearms instructor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 04:19:18 PM

This thread is now about cats.

coqui33

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 04:35:27 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not understand the non sequitur. It was a "yes", "no", "I don't know", or "I refuse to answer" kind of question. I ask because I am a Bitfloor customer and have respected them for their honesty after being victimized. 

usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 02, 2013, 04:52:16 PM

I'm sorry, but I do not understand the non sequitur. It was a "yes", "no", "I don't know", or "I refuse to answer" kind of question. I ask because I am a Bitfloor customer and have respected them for their honesty after being victimized. 

No, I'm not bitfloor. Sorry I was just trying to keep it light and lively Smiley This thread ended a couple months ago I think.
coqui33

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 06:50:03 PM

No problem. Thanks.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:43:41 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2013, 03:27:15 AM by usagi

I am owed 1 BTC from usagi, and I just wanted to make it public for posterity. I held 9 different assets on GLBSE and usagi is the only asset issuer that refuses to pay me that I also see masquerading around bitcointalk pretending to be legitimate.
Just post your claim e-mail and we can determine if you were on the list that was forwarded to burnside. Then we can confirm whether or not you made a mistake and lost your e-mail or made a mistake and are not a shareholder.

Update: nameface has sent me his e-mail and bitcoin address in PM. The information he sent me does not match anything on my lists. I can also show that I received complete lists from Nefario, so this is not a case where nameface was not on the list for some reason; we know he's not on the list.

To nameface: Your information turned out to be false. At this point all I can say is, if you give me the references for the nine securities you claim have paid you, I will look into whether or not you were actually on their lists and what information you gave them. But I do not welcome false accusations.
nameface

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:11:30 AM

I'm not wasting any of my time digging up records for you. You are a scammer, and you have my 1BTC.
The readers of this and all of the other threads on which you are being outed can make up their minds for themselves.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:04:23 AM

I'm not wasting any of my time digging up records for you. You are a scammer, and you have my 1BTC.
The readers of this and all of the other threads on which you are being outed can make up their minds for themselves.

No, you have been repeatedly told you are not on the list.

There have been a dozen and one cases just like this where people who thought they were on a list turned out not to be and the shares could be manually confirmed (by hand). You're not on the list, end of story.

I gave you my glbse email, it is nameface@gmail.com.

For the third time, pls send my 1 BTC to 16wXi4n4hN8LRvvqoDuBVvN46DGKCJPpPF.

You don't deserve an apology, but when you pay me I will state it publicly.

Nope, not on the list. You owe me an apology.
nameface

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:26:17 PM

No, you have been repeatedly told you are not on the list.

There have been a dozen and one cases just like this where people who thought they were on a list turned out not to be and the shares could be manually confirmed (by hand). You're not on the list, end of story.

I gave you my glbse email, it is nameface@gmail.com.

For the third time, pls send my 1 BTC to 16wXi4n4hN8LRvvqoDuBVvN46DGKCJPpPF.

You don't deserve an apology, but when you pay me I will state it publicly.

Nope, not on the list. You owe me an apology.

After reading many threads involving usagi, it is my belief that he is lying to me about me not being on the list.

I was on many other lists, I filled in all of the claims as per Nefario's request, and I've been compensated for all of those assets. Usagi is the only asset holder who refuses to acknowledge me.

I don't expect to ever get my money back from a scammer like usagi. I just wanted to publicly mention that I too, like many others, feel I have been scammed by him.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:20:44 PM

After reading many threads involving usagi, it is my belief that he is lying to me about me not being on the list.

I was on many other lists, I filled in all of the claims as per Nefario's request, and I've been compensated for all of those assets. Usagi is the only asset holder who refuses to acknowledge me.

I don't expect to ever get my money back from a scammer like usagi. I just wanted to publicly mention that I too, like many others, feel I have been scammed by him.

No, you don't understand. I forwarded the message + mail headers directly to burnside. I couldn't have altered the list, there's a paper trail.

You owe me an apology.

It's fuckups like this that made people think I was a scammer before. People like you need to wake up. I wasn't on a few lists too, quite ironically Ian Bakewell and BitcoinOZ's, two people who were extremely vocal in putting me down. Coincidences being what they are, if I were you, I'd apologize. I did. Life goes on.
nameface

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:29:07 PM

No, you don't understand. I forwarded the message + mail headers directly to burnside. I couldn't have altered the list, there's a paper trail.

You owe me an apology.

It's fuckups like this that made people think I was a scammer before. People like you need to wake up. I wasn't on a few lists too, quite ironically Ian Bakewell and BitcoinOZ's, two people who were extremely vocal in putting me down. Coincidences being what they are, if I were you, I'd apologize. I did. Life goes on.

Newsflash, people think you are a scammer right now.

I don't know what burnside is and I don't know why I should care. You can spout a bunch of b.s. about why you aren't paying me the money you owe me, but it doesn't matter to me, it's over, life goes on.

I'm simply stating to everyone that you took my money, you won't pay me back, and I think you are a scammer, end of story.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:48:03 PM

I'm simply stating to everyone that you took my money, you won't pay me back, and I think you are a scammer, end of story.

Great, i'm simply stating I have proof that you are lying. End of story.
nameface

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:54:00 PM

If you had proof, why PM me and say you will help me as long as I retract my statements?
nameface

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:56:02 PM

If you had proof, why PM me and say you will help me as long as I retract my statements?

I want to let this topic die too, it's a total waste of time, but I'd appreciate it if you would stop replying with more lies. Just let it die, or else send me my coin, and like I said, I will tell everyone that you sent me my coin.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:39:50 PM

I want to let this topic die too, it's a total waste of time, ...

It doesn't matter. If you want to let it die, let it die. I've already posted the proof in this thread so there's no point in wasting any more time on you.
nameface

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:49:19 PM

It doesn't matter. If you want to let it die, let it die. I've already posted the proof in this thread so there's no point in wasting any more time on you.

There's no mention of any proof in this thread. The only proof you could post is your list clearly showing I was a shareholder and that you owe me 1BTC. That's the truth, in black and white, but you're too crooked to admit it and pay me.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 04:52:16 AM

There's no mention of any proof in this thread. The only proof you could post is your list clearly showing I was a shareholder and that you owe me 1BTC. That's the truth, in black and white, but you're too crooked to admit it and pay me.

I have copies of the lists for most of the assets Usagi operated.  I also have copies of the lists from several other GLBSE assets.  I do see you on another asset, but I do not see you on any of Usagi's assets.

That is not 100% concrete proof, because these lists came from Usagi as forwarded copies of the lists from GLBSE.  However, I see no reason why Usagi would have edited it to remove you and no one else.

Is it possible you had asks up that got filled before GLBSE closed?
nameface

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 02:32:44 PM

Is it possible you had asks up that got filled before GLBSE closed?

No.

I don't know you burnside, but I appreciate you posting. Unfortunately, your post means nothing.
Pharaoh

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 04:42:22 AM

He is also misleading people about his programming abilities.

Apparently no effort has been put into security on his website, kongzi.ca ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124391.0 ). All that is needed to login is know someone's username. I was able to login as usagi by just typing usagi into the email field and selecting sign in button. Don't trust him.

Proof:

http://s16.postimg.org/k04eyoeb9/Screenshot_from_2013_04_08_20_56_15.png
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 05:41:30 AM

Wow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: