Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give Bitcoins to Homeless Jackie!  (Read 17527 times)
wong RAP

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 03:48:48 PM

It's really not though.... I had a HUGE coke habit in my younger years.... Lost everything..... Well I kicked the crap and started all over again with nothing... Took me a few years of renting a place and working hard to afford me a nice house....

It also helps living somewhere small that renting a place will not cost you $1000+ per month....

The first time I tried to get my shit back together, it took 3 months to get it together. It was probably the most difficult thing to deal with.

Now I'm at where I'm at and know I'm gonna be here for a while so I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:18:37 PM

it seems you have decent web skills.

why not start working as a freelancer in e.g. graphix or blog maintainance?
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:41:57 PM

I'm actually very impressed with her gritty street-wise writing style. Jackie- if you could just add a vampire boyfriend (or girlfriend depending on the publisher) you could probably spin a book series out of your tale. Seriously.

And if you PM me a safe mailing address I have a digital camera for you.
wong RAP

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

I'm actually very impressed with her gritty street-wise writing style. Jackie- if you could just add a vampire boyfriend (or girlfriend depending on the publisher) you could probably spin a book series out of your tale. Seriously.

SERIOUSLY? YES YES YES!
wong RAP

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 04:57:17 PM

it seems you have decent web skills.

why not start working as a freelancer in e.g. graphix or blog maintainance?

I'm not into graphics, I was gonna get photoshop and tinker with it but thats it.

Blog maintenance, what do you mean by this?
NestEggNessy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:09:41 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2012, 05:40:02 PM by NestEggNessy

Am i really the only one who sees this as manipulation, or at least really fishy?. Random "girl" whos "homeless" begging for bitcoin online from a bunch of guys who havent been in the position to touch a girl in god knows how long? Sounds like some people are being taken advantage of... I read your blogs and im sorry, but you really dont seem to sell the "im homeless" bit. The advice is all half-assed and from the perspective of someone who romanticizes homelessness or squatting but is too afraid to actually try it.

You guys do what makes y'all happy but you should at least stop and think about this.

A) No one knows this chicks story of how she got to where she is
B) shes provided no real evidence that shes really homeless or even plays guitar.
C) come on people, youre feeding what may just be a camwhore.

Now, wrong rap, if i gave you the wrong rap i'd like to be proven wrong. I will actually apologize and admit my ignorance, but after knowing real homeless people and seeing a few of my friends be homeless i think i'd know to tell the difference between someone who actually is on the streets and someone who just thinks its cool to be a bum.

/rant

**edit** also what homeless peraon can afford to be on the internet jerkin around random forums for 12 plus hours a day?

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:16:17 PM

It is a pity that you deleted your other blog, fortunately we have google cache to prove that you are a thief:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahomelessjackie.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F05%2Flaptop-was-stolen.html%23comment-form&oq=cache%3Ahomelessjackie.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F05%2Flaptop-was-stolen.html%23comment-form&sugexp=chrome,mod=15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112254.0;all

I was sleeping on a roof like usual and woke up and my laptop was stolen along with some other shit I can steal again. Fucking lame.

Signature space available for rent.
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:18:16 PM

It is a pity that you deleted your other blog, fortunately we have google cache to prove that you are a thief:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Ahomelessjackie.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F05%2Flaptop-was-stolen.html%23comment-form&oq=cache%3Ahomelessjackie.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F05%2Flaptop-was-stolen.html%23comment-form&sugexp=chrome,mod=15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I was sleeping on a roof like usual and woke up and my laptop was stolen along with some other shit I can steal again. Fucking lame.

"she" might be a thief, but its a bigger deal that "she" is bullshitting everyone here.

Send tips/spare change/payment for crazy videos over here 1FCFaPA6XESaQnJNVYYy458HLa44N3Lxth
wong RAP

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:27:32 PM

OMG I STEAL FROM BIG NAMED COMPANIES WHO WOULDN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IF I STOLE SOME MAKE UP! I'M TERRIBLE!
wong RAP

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:33:41 PM

Am i really the only one who sees this as manipulation, or at least really fishy?. Random "girl" whos "homeless" begging for bitcoin online from a bunch of guys who havent been in the position to touch a girl in god knows how long? Sounds like some people are being taken advantage of... I read your blogs and im sorry, but you really dont seem to sell the "im homeless" bit. The advice is all half-assed and from the perspective of someone who romanticizes homelessness or squatting but is too afraid to actually try it.

You guys do what makes y'all happy but you should at least stop and think about this.

A) No one knows this chicks story of how she got to where she ia
B) shes provided no real evidence that shes really homeless or even playa guitar.
C) come on people, youre feeding what may just be a camwhore.

Now, wrong rap, if i gave you the wrong rap i'd like to be proven wrong. I will actually apologize and asmit my ignorance, but after knowing real homeless people and seeing a few of my friends be homeless i think i'd know to tell the difference between someone who actually is on the atreets and someone who just thinks its cool to be a bum.

/rant

**edit** also what homeless peraon can afford to be on the internet jerkin around random forums for 12 plus hours a day?

First off, nice pun of my name.

Second, its the weekend. Every weekend I can stay at a few friends' houses since they don't have school or work. So friday - Sunday I usually just chill in the house and use the internet. They don't care and realize I don't wanna be outside right now and its cold plus it may rain again.

I don't know how to prove you wrong honestly. I'm just luckier than some homeless people when it comes to my situation on some aspects but have it worst in others. I go to starbucks during the weekdays, I use a gym membership my friend owns so I can take showers (like twice a week), I use spare change to do laundry, and some other things. I don't like being dirty, doesn't get me anywhere. All I can say is I have amazing friends and people are generally awesome towards me but more often than none I run into bullshit.

Btw you don't know my full story, remember this. I've only exposed the tip of the iceberg. Give it a month or two, if I still seem fake then that's your opinion and you're entitled to have it.
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 05:59:46 PM

Idk, i still dont buy it. No matter, youre your own person so do what you wish.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 06:00:42 PM

You're a good man Charlie Brown Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
hamdi

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:42:14 PM

get a job.

everyone you take advantage of, also has to do something for their money.

you are a parasite.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:42:38 PM

I understand the "wild oats" phase of youth. There are so many opportunities in life. Kids used to hitchhike around the world, now they couchsurf. If you're in a big city and want to live free for awhile, that's great, but how dare you at such a young age call yourself homeless. There are truly desperate people that suffer on the streets and deserve a lot more pity than you. I'm not saying you should conform or any other bullshit, it's just that you are not really homeless until you don't have a choice.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
wong RAP

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:44:21 PM

get a job.

everyone you take advantage of, also has to do something for their money.

you are a parasite.

I ask, people give. Its not like I'm robbing them or something with a gun or blackmail. If someone wants to give me something I won't say no, neither would you. Only difference between us, you're in a better class of society.
squid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:47:24 PM

I understand the "wild oats" phase of youth. There are so many opportunities in life. Kids used to hitchhike around the world, now they couchsurf. If you're in a big city and want to live free for awhile, that's great, but how dare you at such a young age call yourself homeless. There are truly desperate people that suffer on the streets and deserve a lot more pity than you. I'm not saying you should conform or any other bullshit, it's just that you are not really homeless until you don't have a choice.

I don't think anyone really takes this thread seriously. Feels more like a troll thread and is actually quite entertaining.
hamdi

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:49:16 PM

i never been homeless but i definitely had to fight for my daily survival from age 17 onwards.

i know what it means to be just tolerated instead of welcome.

know what i did?

i got my shit together, worked on my skills and went on to sell my skills to make my living.

whining in the street and begging some change is something for lazy bums with no character.
NestEggNessy

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:53:04 PM

I don't think anyone really takes this thread seriously. Feels more like a troll thread and is actually quite entertaining.

phew so im not the only one. I was beginning to think bitcoiners were really gullible and not as smart as i thought. Tongue

Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 06:55:04 PM

I was beginning to think bitcoiners were really gullible and not as smart as i thought. Tongue

"I can get you a 7%/week return on your bitcoins! Ask me how!"

-Trendon Shavers
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

Like I said before, you should still use this time towards getting a job.. Not online begging....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀