Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Request][WTB] Wine from 2008, private winery "bitcoin" --Details inside  (Read 396 times)
lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:10:45 AM

Hello. As many of you know I'm a long time permabull and I have no doubt that bitcoin will take over much of the financial system and its price/value will skyrocket sometime over the next coming years.

With that being said I would like to know if anyone has connections to any private wineries that would be willing to make a "bitcoin" wine out of a grape stock from 2008. I will purchase multiple of these bottles from you and I have no problem paying $250/bottle for the right quality.

I will be buying cases these bottles of wine at $1000/btc, $5000/BTC, $10,000/BTC etc. And I'm sure you will also have many other customers. The label must be professionally made with a nice bottle design.

I'm interested in wines that are either Zinfandel's or something similar to Roscato Rosso Dolce. Yes you may call my palate immature if you like Smiley

I'm open to suggestions/comments etc.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:48:52 PM

Hello. As many of you know I'm a long time permabull and I have no doubt that bitcoin will take over much of the financial system and its price/value will skyrocket sometime over the next coming years.

With that being said I would like to know if anyone has connections to any private wineries that would be willing to make a "bitcoin" wine out of a grape stock from 2008. I will purchase multiple of these bottles from you and I have no problem paying $250/bottle for the right quality.

I will be buying cases these bottles of wine at $1000/btc, $5000/BTC, $10,000/BTC etc. And I'm sure you will also have many other customers. The label must be professionally made with a nice bottle design.

I'm interested in wines that are either Zinfandel's or something similar to Roscato Rosso Dolce. Yes you may call my palate immature if you like Smiley

Gotta love wine, cool idea. Is the bitcoin connection the fact that you're using grapes from 2008? And given the price points you list it sounds like you want to buy wine (from any decent winery) at the years when bitcoin reaches specific milestones, i.e., when it was created, when it hits $1000 (will this be Dec. 2013?), when it hits $5000, when it hits $10,000, etc.

Is this what you're doing?

Do you want the wineries to have anything to do with bitcoin?

lyth0s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:46:11 AM

Gotta love wine, cool idea. Is the bitcoin connection the fact that you're using grapes from 2008? And given the price points you list it sounds like you want to buy wine (from any decent winery) at the years when bitcoin reaches specific milestones, i.e., when it was created, when it hits $1000 (will this be Dec. 2013?), when it hits $5000, when it hits $10,000, etc.

Is this what you're doing?

Do you want the wineries to have anything to do with bitcoin?

Yeah the years will be when it hits milestones in terms of price (an objective number that we can all measure). First case of bottles to be bought when we hit $1000 again. 2008 is a very special year as it is the year of the the birth of Bitcoin as an Idea (whitepaper released).

The winery itself can just keep making excellent wine and don't need to take bitcoin directly (although that is a MAJOR plus), otherwise I will find someone to place the order for me in exchange for bitcoin. The bottle itself being a work of art + good tasting wine is key. I've been contacted by one party so far that is going to look into it and provide me with more details, but I'd like to hear from others.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: