Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GYM] [Colored Coins Asset] Gym Aholic LXS Mexico  (Read 829 times)
osoverflow (OP)

Activity: 547
Merit: 105

Bitcoin ya no es el futuro, es el presente

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:31:53 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm writing this post to announce that I'm in talks with the owner of a gym in Mexico City to enter to the Bitcoin & Crypto world.

He actually has a running gym, with very good numbers both in cash and customers, and it is growing at a steady pace. I has been doing my workout with them since May, and thought about introducing them to Bitcoin until last week, that I talked with the owner.

I will be taking note of the numbers, the net asset value (machines, weights and those things), the 12 months sales and expenses (or more if possible) and the projected sales.

Also I will be asking him to post here (he doesn't speak English very well), maybe do an interview (subbed), and show the videos that are actually in the facebook page.

I will be managing also his website, that is a customer of Optical Cube (OPCU).

My estimate for NAV is about 250k MXN, so I created a token on colored coins for 250k shares. I will talk to him about the purpose of the additional shares to decide the total amount of shares, and to give you an estimate of sales.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask here!

https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AYQF6Ymxsv5sDCeD3TVRtXgKWnFyaLAEfC
http://gymaholiclxs.com
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=27720.new#new
https://www.facebook.com/Gymaholic-LXS-324154681095885/timeline/

Bienvenidos a la nueva tecnología
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:50:50 AM

Hello

I just finished gathering available data, and this is it.

Sales include memberships, visits and products
Expenses includes rent, wages, electricity, water, taxes and products.
The products are protein, towels, water, supplements.

Based on current forecast of net income, it is projected a net income at the end of the year of MXN$307K. And after valuating all the equipment that is currently in the gym, it is about MXN$250K. Based on this data I think a good starting price for the current shares is MXN$2.0 per share.

I also gathered the history, photos of previous places and current place before and after conditioning and other photos related to current gym.

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 05:00:42 AM

I'm attaching some of the current gym photos

New TRX section

Left and right side of the weights area

The guy at the right is Alex, the owner of the gym. The other guy is Diego, an employee that works in the morning.

I introduced Alex to the Bitcoin technology and he is willing to accept payments with bitcoin, and announce his gym on coinmap and other applications

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 05:07:13 AM

This is the exterior of the gym

osoverflow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 05:25:20 PM

I'm answering some questions you may have about this share

Which time frame the sales starts?
We are elaborating a contract with a lawyer that will enforce fulfillment of the conditions, for protection of shareholders, the owner of the gym and my team. Once the contract is finished we are going to post it and after that we are going to start selling the shares. I'm not a lawyer, but I think this could take a month or so.

Whats the sale price?
The current number of shares issued are 250,000, that covers the entire value of the company just like it is. We are going to issue another 250,000 that will be new shares. And those shares will be sold with the expectation of 250,000/500,000 mexican pesos, or about 2 mexican pesos per share, that is about 0.32 USD per share at the moment.

How many are given out 250,000 or more?
The initial 250,000 are owned by the current owner (Alex) of the gym. The second 250,000 are going to be sold.

Dividend is paid each, week, month or year?
I think it is better and easier to pay it monthly or quarterly, because part of my team's job is to follow the numbers of the gym, give the accounting and convert the net profits necessary to pay dividends to bitcoin and distribute them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: