Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417146 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

I think not. America wouldn't allow it. It is just to much work and will take a long time.
And it will mess up their system and prices for quiet some time. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:16:27 AM

I dont think that it will happen soon. Because you can see that of course more money will use Bitcoin, but many people need also some Dollars.
Especially the older generation need it because they dont even know what Bitcoin is and that is the problem.
n0ne

Activity: 2534
Merit: 548

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Bitcoin its just a currency and a payment option doesnt have a country running with their currency,and big companies doesnt work with bitcoin value or price to import and export ,soo bitcoin wont replace nothing,it can be mainstream that will be just a way to spend and pay to another person or companie wont rule the world.

Now there is someone I can agree with. True bitcoin is a currency/commodity and I think it should stay like that. More people will be investing from it if it stay like this. Forcing it to become a fiat will make it fall.

yes I am totally agree with you, bitcoin's position is continuously going up If it will have been happening in the future then I am confident bitcoin will replace dollar soon, the reason people are using fiat for buy and sell something or hold money same bitcoin is also working as dollar so it will happen very soon. 

No that is not what I am saying. It cannot replace dollar and if dollar fall they will change it to something new but not bitcoin will replace it. It cannot work as a dollar but it can work as a currency that you can invest at.

As said bitcoin has not reached the state equal to dollar. When it cross few more years bitcoin might grow equal to bitcoin and usage will also be equal to dollar but replacing won't take place.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

I think this is a big overestimation, I think bitcoin has the potential to influence the financial world and become larger than how it's right now, but taking over place of money that everyone knows just is too early for bitcoin IMO.
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:03:28 PM

I don't think so, It's just really improbable to bitcoin to replace dollars at least at the current time and with the current shape of the world.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2907

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 03:20:07 PM

I don't think so, It's just really improbable to bitcoin to replace dollars at least at the current time and with the current shape of the world.
If you think more replace dollar is impossible because fiat is fiat and all ignorance about bitcoin they don't accept it because they don't know what is bitcoin.. So don't expect that our fiat money will be replace.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:29:43 PM

actually it it's more than possible for this to happen I in a few decades because people will start understanding that bitcoin has way more benefits than just a regular dollar

Also the situation of banks will be much different what means that more people will go on bitcoins instead of dollars

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OrangeII

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:02:12 PM

I agree with you, other than the dollar and bitcoin has a different side. the dollar has been recognized by the community and is always used, even it has been ingrained in humans, while bitcoin, its use is still not completely understood by the public and the price is still less stable, so I guess it still took a very very long time for bitcoin to replace the dollar or even may not be able to

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:14:07 PM

I agree with you, other than the dollar and bitcoin has a different side. the dollar has been recognized by the community and is always used, even it has been ingrained in humans, while bitcoin, its use is still not completely understood by the public and the price is still less stable, so I guess it still took a very very long time for bitcoin to replace the dollar or even may not be able to

bitcoin will never replace the dollar as it is the main currency of the world. everything is tied to the dollar, bitcoin as well. bitcoin first need to get its own value like gold for example. then we can talk about bitcoin coming close to replacing a low value currency of a certain country. right now definitely not, if ever.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:29:12 PM

since i don't think in the far away future we are going to see dollar (or any fiat) as they are now so i don't see why bitcoin should replace them. all those currencies will evolve to better payment systems in time and bitcoin can exist at the same time and be used globally.

Buying the dip...
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:35:20 PM

since i don't think in the far away future we are going to see dollar (or any fiat) as they are now so i don't see why bitcoin should replace them. all those currencies will evolve to better payment systems in time and bitcoin can exist at the same time and be used globally.

Indeed the dollar and all other currency's are gonna be more digital so I do not think it will take over the dollar anytime soon.
I must say the bitcoin has some good things with transactions and controllability.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:08:05 PM

This seems more real case compared to other predictions. One more thing that many does not consider it is the fact that bitcoin value is measured with one currency such as dollar... and it will not change. Bitcoin and dollar are two different concepts.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:14:32 PM

I think not. America wouldn't allow it. It is just to much work and will take a long time.
And it will mess up their system and prices for quiet some time. 

Its not of america wouldnt allow it.

Its more of its impossible to reverse and retract all the fiat thats out there and credit back to everyone to move onto another form of fiat.

Prices with our american dollar been dying if you look back after the ww2 era or was it a bit after that I forget.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:34:47 PM

Yeah this is so real...Most of the currency are here for so many years and still evolving..besides, why would we think of bitcoin conquering dollar if they could just co exist as they both have value...

jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:45:04 PM

Bitcoin is just another currencie,that can be exchanged against any other currencie,with a high value against any.Bitcoin values isnt either 1% i would risk to say such but,about any currencie around the world volume,soo why it should be able to replace?We will advance and fiat printed will be over.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:09:02 PM

I think bitcoin has the potential to do so and change the very shape of the economy as we know it, Soon might be too early though... Bitcoin is already growing and gaining more base and overall adoption so it's on the way IMO.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:24:48 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will actually replace dollar sooner or more. Dollar will remain as so as the other currencies in the whole world. The country needs to have the process of using their money in everyday transaction and besides not all business might want to accept transactions on bitcoin. This will remain strong over bitcoin..

Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:59:04 PM

No of course not. You think that it will replace because you see now that more people are going to use Bitcoin, but there are many people that use Dollar.
Especially the older people dont even know what Bitcoin is and what it can do and that is the problem. It is only possible in 10 years.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:02:16 PM

No of course not. You think that it will replace because you see now that more people are going to use Bitcoin, but there are many people that use Dollar.
Especially the older people dont even know what Bitcoin is and what it can do and that is the problem. It is only possible in 10 years.

Bitcoin will hardly ever be able to replace the dollar.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:44:42 PM

There will be a time that it will replace it, but we dont know when it will happen, you can also see now that Bitcoin is more used.
And that is because there are many places that accept Bitcoin, and that everything is becoming more digital.
So that is very good for the coin that everything is going to be more digital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: