Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: False flag and war on Iran  (Read 1980 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 08:30:40 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se32hATeIvw

This one is interesting.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freja

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:42:17 PM

Iran is NO WORSE than the USA, probably better.
At least they are open about who they are and what they believe in, instead of BS:ing about "freedom" and "democracy". The regime may not have everybody's support, but certainly it has the support of the majority.

Fortunately for Iran they have decent military. I don't think the USA actually dares to attack since Iran is a serious enemy that would not be easy to defeat. I don't care at all if Iran has a nuclear bomb and I understand why they might want one, assuming that's what their nuclear program is about (which they deny).

Watch PRESSTV and just shut your ears when the anti-Israel rhetoric gets too much. Other than that it's a very good channel with some amazing documentaries. And free commercials.
Freja

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 10:10:37 PM

But there are no comparison of the usa air force they are the best in the world, But i wonder USA don't attack on IRAQ not because they not dear but i think they want to maintain a good relation with IRAQ because of oil.

What are you talking about really? Don't you know that the USA invaded Iraq and plans to maintain permanent presence there?
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 10:34:07 PM

But there are no comparison of the usa air force they are the best in the world, But i wonder USA don't attack on IRAQ not because they not dear but i think they want to maintain a good relation with IRAQ because of oil.

What are you talking about really? Don't you know that the USA invaded Iraq and plans to maintain permanent presence there?

He posted something stupid just to spam it's signature, ignore him.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:02:18 AM

This starts tomorrow at 11:11 UTC right? :p

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:52:15 AM

Russia is laying down a gas line through Iran and have other trade going through. This is not about Iran alone, this is old style East West cold war. Iran is not as Easy to bomb as some might think.
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:19:58 AM

Indeed  Cool

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:31:58 AM

At first: Where is the full recording, in HQ? I don't wanna get trolled on such an issue.
Second: The speech seems to be taken out of context, again provide a full recording.

At last, of course there are bunch of idiot warmongers out there, always but that doesn't mean they are anyway influential.
mai77

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:20:19 PM

the jews are behind that false flag. was to be expected.
Eva Braun

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:12:07 AM

At least they are open about who they are and what they believe in, instead of BS:ing about "freedom" and "democracy". The regime may not have everybody's support, but certainly it has the support of the majority.

Fortunately for Iran they have decent military. I don't think the USA actually dares to attack since Iran is a serious enemy that would not be easy to defeat. I don't care at all if Iran has a nuclear bomb and I understand why they might want one, assuming that's what their nuclear program is about (which they deny).

Watch PRESSTV and just shut your ears when the anti-Israel rhetoric gets too much. Other than that it's a very good channel with some amazing documentaries. And free commercials.

Lol Iran is a islamicst run dictatorship your retarded for supporting them.
kodo

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:04:57 PM

War on iran would be futile now they are nuclear armed.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:07:18 PM

Ha ha haha, That is funny.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: