Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBundle.org - Pay What You Want For Awesome Stuff! (Coming Soon)  (Read 919 times)
caffeinewriter (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:32:53 PM

Hey guys,

So, I was inspired by the success of HumbleBundle, and decided to ask when they'd accept Bitcoins. They responded with a definitive "We have no clue if and when we will". So anyways, I'm starting up a bundle site of my very own. Here's what I need right now. Vendors. If you have software/music/books/something else you want to put up for a pay-what-you-want bundle, let me know. I only need statement of interest from you guys, not the actual product. However, it must actually exist. No downloadable bacon as of yet.

The site will be available at http://www.bitcoinbundle.org/

Anyways, thank you guys for taking the time to read this! It will change as the site takes shape.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Coinman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 05:57:19 PM

Very cool idea, I really like the sound of this. Let me know if there's anything I could do to help.

caffeinewriter (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 08:07:05 PM

Very cool idea, I really like the sound of this. Let me know if there's anything I could do to help.

Thanks Mr. Coinman. If anybody wants something included in a bundle, videos, books, etc. Let me know through PM or by posting here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: